Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,191 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino (4137 Views)

Malami Faces Probe Over Five Suspicious Mega Deals Under His Watch / Buhari: No Going Back On Old Naira, Nobody Will Be Allow To Intimidate Voters / Aregbesola Should Resign Or Be Sacked, 15 Jailbreak Under His Watch - HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Melezenawii: 11:27am On Jun 03, 2023
President Bola Tunibu Is My Father, Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig Kogi Guber Election.

- Sen Dino Melaye
PDP Governorship Candidate

https://twitter.com/RashwalRashwal/status/1664924670712315904

2 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by solmusdesigns: 11:56am On Jun 03, 2023
Politician

8 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Ransomtheking(m): 12:03pm On Jun 03, 2023
cheesy grin
The same dino

18 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Sunmolar(m): 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Very soon the youths will flag off their own political party

1 Like

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by yinkus6750(m): 12:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
When did he adopted you ?
Last time I checked, you were roaming the streets of Bourdillion looking for your step mother to sleep with

Hope your past won't catch up against you, now that your chances seems brighter to rule the Confluence State

17 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Afamed: 12:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
Amazing God

3 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Toluwanise247(m): 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sunmolar:
Very soon the youths will flag off their own political party
Continue deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Toluwanise247(m): 12:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Obi will soon call him uncle too ….
Dey play

4 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by jogojogo: 12:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Same Tinubu you were insulting and making divers forms of mockery about before the presidential election?
Election in Kogi will not be rigged but you will never be Governor in Kogi State.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by alanto: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
So the president doesn't eat more cocaine than food? Atiku will be feeling bad right now... All of you people just wasted the man's time and money...

I support Atiku if he refuses to forgive, Kwankwaso, Dino, Peter Obi and Ayu... You people didn't treat the man with fear of God

6 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by LordIsaac(m): 1:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
I can't believe it. Dino that was performing on stage mocking Jagaban....hmmmm!

3 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by detectivejones: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
This one is famzing already to be a politician in Nigeria you have to bury shame plus be greedy and selfish

1 Like

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by laiperi: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Boy, I remember that.

But you are wicked sha.

yinkus6750:
When did he adopted you ?
Last time I checked, you were roaming the streets of Bourdillion looking for your step mother to sleep with

Hope your past won't catch up against you, now that your chances seems brighter to rule the Confluence State

1 Like

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Throwback: 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2023
laiperi:
Boy, I remember that.

But you are wicked sha.

The clown even took pictures by the street post of Bourdillon to show he was challenging Tinubu.

Now the Saraki he was fronting for and spoiling for a fight with Remi Tinubu has long been politically castrated by Bola Tinubu.

9 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by OneCandleAway(f): 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Throwback:

The clown even took pictures by the street post of Bourdillon to show he was challenging Tinubu.

Now the Saraki he was fronting for and spoiling for a fight with Remi Tinubu has long been politically castrated by Bola Tinubu.

If he miraculously wins its going to be his deputy that will represent him whenever he needs to meet with Tinubu
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Shalashaska: 5:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dino! My guy was shouting like a wounded lion when INEC was calling election results. He could not agree that Tinubu had won.
Now Tinubu is his father
Two faced sonvabitch!

6 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
angry

Even President Jonathan too was his father before he dumped him for Buhari. Dumped Buhari for Atiku. cheesy. That why Peter Obi remains the only politician with integrity INTACT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avizEUu7eVk
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by BentizilL: 5:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
The Omoluabi trait is strong...
We disagree to agree, we know an elder when we see one.. kiss
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Who was let loose Gorilla in Tinubu's voice?

2 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by magoo10(m): 5:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
you no know your father

2 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by APCNig: 6:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Melezenawii:
President Bola Tunibu Is My Father, Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig Kogi Guber Election.

- Sen Dino Melaye
PDP Governorship Candidate

https://twitter.com/RashwalRashwal/status/1664924670712315904

May God let our enemies call us their father, Amen.

Dino will never become a governor under Tinubu’s watch. This is the miscreant that said he will impregnate Tinubu’s wife. Even if Heaven will fall, Dino will never be governor while Tinubu is the C-in-C. This is what makes Nyezom Wike different, once he declares war against you, he fights you to the end, ask Rotimi Amaechi, ask Iyiorcha Ayu, ask Atikulation Abubakar. But Dino has proven to be a bastard by calling Tinubu who he threatened to impregnate his wife, now calling same Tinubu his father

2 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by APCNig: 6:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Throwback:

He is a bastard. Tinubu has buried Dino’s godfather Bukola Saraki politically, Dino is a little fly that has buried himself.

When Dino went to constitute nuisance at Bourdillon road, Tinubu would have called his boys to ignore the idiot, if not MC Oluomo would have made him to prostrate and beg every single human being in Lagos. But the JAGABAN just called his boys and told them to enjoy the show and just drink beer

2 Likes

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by adekolaelect(m): 6:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
alanto:
So the president doesn't eat more cocaine than food? Atiku will be feeling bad right now... All of you people just wasted the man's time and money...

I support Atiku if he refuses to forgive, Kwankwaso, Dino, Peter Obi and Ayu... You people didn't treat the man with fear of God
oga God no send us for politics .
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by Godfullsam(m): 6:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
This Dino guy has no shame at all.

Tinubu may forgive him but I strongly doubt if the first Lady whom he vowed to impregnate will ever forgive him.

We should always learn to choose our fight wisely.

Nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by freemanq(m): 7:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
Animal talking
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
E brain don bend into shape finally
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
OneCandleAway:

If he miraculously wins its going to be his deputy that will represent him whenever he needs to meet with Tinubu
He cannot ‘mistakenly’ win. God forbid

Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by OhafiaPrince(m): 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
The same Dino that was crying that Tinubu rigged the Presidential election?? shocked Wahala!!
Re: President Tunibu Is My Father,Under His Watch Nobody Will Be Allow To Rig-Dino by citygarden(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dino most be high or something to say this. He is no more baba dey shake. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umaru Yar’adua Regime Launches $5 Million Online War / Nigeria & Israel To Sign Bilateral Air Services Agreement / Interesting: Ijaw Youths And Igbos Make Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.