Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? (1075 Views)

INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu, Is Determined To Rig This Election - Dino Melaye / Wedding Of Mahmud Nuhu Ribadu & Amina Aliyu Ismaila (Photos) / Breaking: Presidency Set To Sack INEC Chairman, Mahmud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by Newton2024: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
==> Mahmud Yakubu's children vowed never to come back to Nigeria if Obi wins 2023 presidential election. What concerns jobless Yakubu's children who are living like kings in US with Obi's presidency?

==> INEC twitter handler liked a post where Seun Kuti insulted Peter Obi by derogatorily calling him an Opportunist. NNPC and Lagos police social media handlers also did the same thing.

==> Obi's votes in the South were surpressed but Tinubu's votes were inflated beyond reason. How can Tinubu who lost Lagos and Osun conviniently wins Rivers?

==> Obi's votes in the north were surpressed while Atiku's votes were inflated. How can Atiku wins any state in the south-south?

==> INEC instead of staying neutral is using task payers money to frustrate Obi's case at the tribunal. What concerned defending election results with electronic transmission of tribunal proceedings?

==> Mahmood Yakubu through INEC is more desperate than Tinubu at the tribunal. INEC is now denying that certified documents they issued to Labour Party.

Is Mahmud Yakubu doing these for ethnic, religious or financial reason? I don't understand the rationale behind his hatred for Peter Obi.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by solmusdesigns: 1:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mahmood Yakub did his very best but 3rd class Obi wants to rubbish a Professor

What more can Mahmood do?!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by Scream(m): 1:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Meaningless comment

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by Newton2024: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

A quick check on your background, I can see that you are a fraudster. Mahmud Yakubu is a fraudster too. The two of you are the same only that you are a poor fraudster while the other one is a high class scammer. Birds of a feather flock together.

Where is the criminal cop, Abba Kyari today? Celebrate your life of criminality while it lasts.

16 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by AntiTerrorist: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Criminals will always defend their fellos. Go and examine your head and mind. Your comment is has meaningless as your existence.

10 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by solmusdesigns: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Newton2024:
A quick check on your background, I can see that you are a fraudster. Mahmud Yakubu is a fraudster too. The two of you are the same only that you are a poor fraudster while the other one is a high class scammer. Birds of a feather flock together.

Where is the criminal cop, Abba Kyari today? Celebrate your life of criminality while it lasts.

Really 😂 you decided to slander me and assassinate my character falsely accusing me of a crime like fraud

Anyways I forgive you... You are still licking your wound as Obi supporter

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by solmusdesigns: 1:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Criminals will always defend their fellos. Go and examine your head and mind. Your comment is has meaningless as your existence.

No wonder no one wants Ibo close to Aso Rock

Just look at how y'all talk to strangers

For your mind I no fit drag you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by MadamExcellency: 1:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
INEC Chairman's son said on twitter (now deleted) that he will go on exile should Peter Obi win.

It was a family discussion and not merely a careless opinion.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by AntiTerrorist: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, political killings, ethnoreligious bigotry, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by tito44: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Really 😂 you decided to slander me and assassinate my character falsely accusing me of a crime like fraud

Anyways I forgive you... You are still licking your wound as Obi supporter

You and I know the guy didn't slander you. He said the truth. Stop trying to save face.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by solmusdesigns: 1:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
tito44:

You and I know the guy didn't slander you. He said the truth. Stop trying to save face.

Save face from who?! Nairaland EFCC?! Dude I ain't into fruad
Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by tito44: 1:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Save face from who?! Nairaland EFCC?! Dude I ain't into fruad

Story!!

The people you defrauded knows you, so save yourself all the stories.

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by solmusdesigns: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
tito44:

Story!!

The people you defrauded knows you, so save yourself all the stories.

Na very weird people full Nairaland today
Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by akingangan: 1:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Because he no let am enjoy the money.
He has to spend on lawyers

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by omenka(m): 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mahmud Yakubu's children vowed never to come back to Nigeria if Obi wins 2023 presidential election. What concerns jobless Yakubu's children who are living like kings in US with Obi's presidency?

Mundane accusation.

What Yakubu's children do or say as adults isn't his business. They're old enough to take decisions on their own and should be held responsible for the decisions they take.

INEC twitter handler liked a post where Seun Kuti insulted Peter Obi by derogatorily calling him an Opportunist. NNPC and Lagos police social media handlers also did the same thing.

Misplaced accusation.

Yakubu didn't instruct the handler to like whatever post you're referring to. Hold the handler responsible.

Obi's votes in the South were surpressed but Tinubu's votes were inflated beyond reason. How can Tinubu who lost Lagos and Osun conviniently wins Rivers?

Flippant accusation with no proof.

Obi's votes in the north were surpressed while Atiku's votes were inflated. How can Atiku wins any state in the south-south?

Another flippant accusation with no proof.

INEC instead of staying neutral is using task payers money to frustrate Obi's case at the tribunal. What concerned defending election results with electronic transmission of tribunal proceedings?

Childish tantrums.

INEC was joined as a co-defendant in the suit and it is their duty to show that their call was legitimate and justified. Doing otherwise would be like accusing themselves of rigging the election in favour of a candidate.

Mahmood Yakubu through INEC is more desperate than Tinubu at the tribunal. INEC is now denying that certified documents they issued to Labour Party.

That's why you're in court. Prove him otherwise.

Is Mahmud Yakubu doing these for ethnic, religious or financial reason? I don't understand the rationale behind his hatred for Peter Obi.

Childish tantrum. Baseless.

In summary, what you've written is nothing but a load of balablu. You sound more emotional than logical.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by Lovelive: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
With clear/pure conscience you know deep down Yakubu M. fvckk up.

omenka:

Mundane accusation.

What Yakubu's children do or say as adults isn't his business. They're old enough to take decisions on their own and should be held responsible for the decisions they take.

Misplaced accusation.

Yakubu didn't instruct the handler to like whatever post you're referring to. Hold the handler responsible.

Flippant accusation with no proof.

Another flippant accusation with no proof.

Childish tantrums.

INEC was joined as a co-defendant in the suit and it is their duty to show that their call was legitimate and justified. Doing otherwise would be like accusing themselves of rigging the election in favour of a candidate.

That's why you're in court. Prove him otherwise.

Childish tantrum. Baseless.

In summary, what you've written is nothing but a load of balablu. You sound more emotional than logical.
Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by Successdude(m): 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2023
solmusdesigns:

So Mahmood IS A PROFESSOR ?

Not sure if that brings respect or disrepute to that status

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by bhella10: 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tantrums
Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by omenka(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lovelive:
With clear/pure conscience you know deep down Yakubu M. fvckk up.

It's just funny how you people believe Obi stood any chance. I take it to be a silly joke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by Lovelive: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
With God all things are possible.
We count on God , you can count on Injustice.

omenka:
It's just funny how you people believe Obi stood any chance. I take it to be a silly joke.
Re: Why Does It Seems INEC Chairman, Mahmud Yakubu Is Having Personal Feud With Obi? by ablejesus26(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

No wonder no one wants Ibo close to Aso Rock

Just look at how y'all talk to strangers

For your mind I no fit drag you

Haha Igbo, Igbo, Igbo, Igbo Igbo,You can breathe, You can eat, You can live without doing Igbo tribal gbasgbos, is this Your destiny grin cheesy

Obi beat Tinubu and His big Apc disaster in all polling units in Aso Rock, with small structureless LP ooo grin

Continue to do Igbo hate,na Your destiny You dey fulfill like this oo grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Opposition Not Organising For Protests? / ₦ Plummets To 860/$! / Is Peter Obi Mentally Stable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.