Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Rate My Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Rate My Website (670 Views)

Rate My Portfolio Website On A Scale Of 1-10 / Rate My First React Website / Rate My Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Website by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
I'm not a web dev not ui ux designer so don't expect mi website to be pretty and modern

https://s0mt0chukwu.github.io/

1 Like

Re: Rate My Website by qtguru(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Failure2019:
I'm not a web dev not ui ux designer so don't expect mi website to be pretty and modern

100% love it, I love Text driven UI, also the fact you did a Chip 8 emulator, I wanted to do that in the past, but coding for bills and passion is a struggle in Nigeria. keep it up

1 Like

Re: Rate My Website by Nostradamus1: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Failure2019:

https://s0mt0chukwu.github.io/
The design reminds me of Torn city.
Very dope.

I can't fault your English that much. I would also say, you can add some portfolios
Re: Rate My Website by Standing5(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Failure2019, did your fail in 2019?
Re: Rate My Website by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Standing5:
Failure2019, did your fail in 2019?

More like 2019 when I started making it
Re: Rate My Website by Devdevdev(f): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
This guy is obviously trolling. He is a most likely a senior developer with years of experience and just created this website to attract insults and banter.

Someone that codes in C and Go and has plenty stars and followers on github lol. I am not falling for this.

One thing I would say is that even though he intentionally made the website to be" trash," it's still better that a lot of portfolio websites from those junior frontend twitter clowns that overuse and abuse framer motion.
Re: Rate My Website by Paystack: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2023
When you start adding CSS you can tell us.

Seems you were depressed when creating that
Re: Rate My Website by qtguru(m): 11:17am On Jun 05, 2023
Paystack:
When you start adding CSS you can tell us.

Seems you were depressed when creating that

No I disagree some top engineers have similar site like Bjarne, failure2019 is different type of programmer, he's into C++ and low level stuffs so he doesn't need to have a fancy site. The knowledge in the site is core value for us engineers not the UI. E.g his Chip8 emulator code on his GitHub is something I've learned during my childhood "emulation", for him to be interested in low level stuff like that already means he's a different calibre of dev. Most of us are web developer, so he deserves some respect, if he was on Reddit, he would get a different response, but we Nigerians like to be negative towards each other.

7 Likes

Re: Rate My Website by qtguru(m): 11:20am On Jun 05, 2023
The creator of C++'s website.

Re: Rate My Website by Paystack: 12:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
qtguru:

No I disagree some top engineers have similar site like Bjarne, failure2019 is different type of programmer, he's into C++ and low level stuffs so he doesn't need to have a fancy site. The knowledge in the site is core value for us engineers not the UI. E.g his Chip8 emulator code on his GitHub is something I've learned during my childhood "emulation", for him to be interested in low level stuff like that already means he's a different calibre of dev. Most of us are web developer, so he deserves some respect, if he was on Reddit, he would get a different response, but we Nigerians like to be negative towards each other.

I understand now .

Just seems he didn't put much effort in it

1 Like

Re: Rate My Website by niel63(m): 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Paystack:

I understand now .

Just seems he didn't put much effort in it

Paystack is my favorite savage king now. Until someone else beats him to it cheesy

I like when you spit out the words irrespectively. Nack me apkako too when you can.
GREATIGBOMAN na another person wey I like how he dey enter people... The dude sef don enter me before too... But in all, it's all love.
Good job guys.
We need that humor sometimes. Life too hard grin
Re: Rate My Website by olamilarks(m): 3:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
qtguru:
The creator of C++'s website.
Baba no stress himself at all!
Re: Rate My Website by LikeAking: 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Devdevdev:
This guy is obviously trolling. He is a most likely a senior developer with years of experience and just created this website to attract insults and banter.

Someone that codes in C and Go and has plenty stars and followers on github lol. I am not falling for this.

One thing I would say is that even though he intentionally made the website to be" trash," it's still better that a lot of portfolio websites from those junior frontend twitter clowns that overuse and abuse framer motion.

But you also use framer motion..

(1) (Reply)

Make N20,000-1million Naira Marketing Softwares / Should Microsoft Be Broken Up? / Great Nigeria Programming Tutorial Blog In Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.