Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral (988 Views)

Can I Use My House As Collateral / Which Bank Offers The Best Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account / Which Company/bank Can Give POS Within A Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
I have a 5bedroon flat completed with roof and everything just .p.o.p remaining .but I'm tired of Nigeria I'm thinking of using the house as a collateral for a travel loan ..pls which bank is beat to approach ..I have an acct with first & access bank
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by MarketDispatch: 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
yankison:
I have a 5bedroon flat completed with roof and everything just .p.o.p remaining .but I'm tired of Nigeria I'm thinking of using the house as a collateral for a travel loan ..pls which bank is beat to approach ..I have an acct with first & access bank

Where is the house located?
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2023
MarketDispatch:

Where is the house located?

Ile ife ,Osun state ..and it's a developed area a
Close the the expresss
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by solmusdesigns: 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2023

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by Solsix(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nobody is leaving this country especially those that supported APC in that election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
Solsix:
Nobody is leaving this country especially those that supported APC in that election.

I voted for LP , it's getting worse I have a job offer in new zleand I need move bro ..do u have any answer to me questions?

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by Etfash(m): 3:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
yankison:

I voted for LP , it's getting worse I have a job offer in new zleand I need move bro ..do u have any answer to me questions?

I don't think any bank will give you such loan except the property has C/O and it will be heavily underpriced to ensure easy sale incase of default.

However, I think you should explore borrowing from family and friends, Cooperative society at your workplace etc.

If none of the above work, sell the house if you are sure of the Visa type, job offer and you are not so above 40. Life is a risk after all.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2023
Etfash:

I don't think any bank will give you such loan except the property has C/O and it will be heavily underpriced to ensure easy sale incase of default.

However, I think you should explore borrowing from family and friends, Cooperative society at your workplace etc.

If none of the above work, sell the house if you are sure of the Visa type, job offer and you are not so above 40. Life is a risk after all.

Thanks for ur input.. I have the approval already and all I need is just 3m ..I will go to access bank on Monday and fcmb ..no family can borrow me they are no go area ..I got no job here just running a farm ..and I'm only 35yrs

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by efe21: 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
yankison:

Thanks for ur input.. I have the approval already and all I need is just 3m ..I will go to access bank on Monday and fcmb ..no family can borrow me they are no go area ..I got no job here just running a farm ..and I'm only 35yrs
Good luck Brother.
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by phrancys001(m): 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
3m at what duration & interest rate ?
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
phrancys001:
3m at what duration & interest rate ?

I'm looking if they can borrow me for 3years to pay back 4m ..I haven't gone to bank yet
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by XtraFortunes: 8:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
yankison:

You have opened your thread in the wrong section. I would advise that you open it in the travel section where people who have done what you intend to do will see it and advise you accordingly.

https://www.nairaland.com/travel

That is the link to the travel section. My friends brother got such a loan from sterling bank but I don't know the details/conditions
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by Martinsmine(m): 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
yankison:

How much do you need
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by emmanuelewumi(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2023
yankison:

Certificate of occupancy is different from building approval.

Banks will only accept certificate of occupancy of the property as collateral.

I doubt if they will give you more than N1 million loan

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by yankison(m): 3:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Martinsmine:

How much do you need

If I see 1m I can get rest from family and friends
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by wayforward2grea(f): 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Upload clear pictures of the house, that's a sure way of getting chance quicker
Re: Which Bank Can Give Me A Travel Loan Using My House As Collateral by Martinsmine(m): 9:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
yankison:

If I see 1m I can get rest from family and friends

Na you know how e b

(1) (Reply)

Beating The Stock Market / Get Your Cash Loaded Credit Card Today- “O3 Personal Credit Card” / Tears As MMM Crashes In Zimbabwe, Thousands Lose Money. Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.