Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN (1322 Views)

2023: Debunking The Propaganda That A Southern Candidate Will Lose In The North / APC Reacts To Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State (photos) / Bukola Saraki Drives Into Offa Town In Kwara State, Residents Cheer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 3:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
I noticed some people fighting about which state in Nigeria has the most professors in Nigeria. One idiot immediately said Offa. I break out laughing, and I'm also startled by his level of ignorance. I know a lot of people believe this nonsense, therefore I'm here to refute the myth that OFFA, a small village in Kwara State, has the highest number of professors in Nigeria, it's a complete misinformation. It is a myth; It is Ekiti State. Various sources have confirmed that Ekiti State has produced the largest number of professors in Nigeria. It's sad how people are so naive and willing to believe rubbish without conducting their own research.

1 Like

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by GeneralPula: 3:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Okay
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Ruggedniggaone: 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ode is calling offa a small village tell us the name of the sithole you come from oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Ode is calling offa a small village tell us the name of the sithole you come from oponu

Why are you pained grin I'm from Ado. I bet you can't refute my post wink sorry if I have bruised your feelings 🤣
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Praxis758: 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ode-Ekiti in the Gbonyin local government has the largest number of professors in this part of the world.

I mean Ode-Ekiti has the largest per square meter. There are houses with 15 or more professors.

Any university in Nigeria without an Ekiti born professor is a tutorial class.

Meanwhile, no sane person who knows the geography of Nigeria will refer to OFFA as a village. Offa is the biggest town in the Igbomina sub-nationality in the Yoruba nation.

Offa is bigger than some state capitals in this country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Adeolaeniola(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
I don't dispute the fact about your professor's story, but Offa is not a small town as you recommend here.
Offa is the second largest city in Kwara state, offa has up to eight(cool institutions, in terms of economics I will rate Offa above the state capital.
My brother don't underrate offa abeg

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 3:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Praxis758:
Ode-Ekiti in the Gnonyin local government has the largest number of professors in this part of the world.

I mean Ode-Ekiti has the largest per square mile. There are houses with 15 or more professors.

Tell them😅

Weyting be Offa ☹️
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Adeolaeniola:
I don't dispute the fact about your professor's story, but Offa is not a small town as you recommend here.
Offa is the second largest city in Kwara state, offa has up to eight(cool institutions, in terms of economics I will rate Offa above the state capital.

I doubt you have ever been to kwara state. How could you rate a small village above the state capital in term of economy? You are very funny my bro🤣
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Adeolaeniola(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
Barims:

I doubt you have ever been to Kwara state. How could you rate a small village above the state capital in term of economy? You are very funny my bro🤣
From your perspective, you might be right in terms of the economy.
But brother, you're judging OFFA from afar, try to visit the town you're trying to underrating, or let your neighbours who visit the town enlight you.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Cantonese: 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
With all the Professors, how have the lives of the citizens been made better? Do the Professors themselves all live quality lives? What have they done to make the nation better? How are their states better? Professors were used for the elections and yet look at the results? Fraud everywhere.

For me the argument about the largest population of Professors is meaningless. What we need is a better nation with people of integrity. We need people who are accountable and can impact the nation positively.

4 Likes

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by complexstuffs(m): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

The guy is very correct. Offa is a very small village
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by complexstuffs(m): 7:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Adeolaeniola:

Stop typing anytime you are high.

Even though Offa is the second largest city in Kwara, it is a distant second in Kwara State. Offa is a very small village as compared to Ilorin and also not well developed.

The reason for that are ;
1} Ilorin Almost always produce the governors in Kwara and the governors always concentrate mostly on Ilorin.
2) Offa people are not politically smart and behave like IPOB and alway vote against the winning party. Hence they make enemies with the governors.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Biodun556(m): 7:11pm On Jun 03, 2023
There is different between town and state

Offa is a city

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by beejaay: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cantonese:
With all the Professors, how have the lives of the citizens been made better? Do the Professors themselves all live quality lives? What have they done to made the nation better? How are their states better? Professors were used for the elections and yet look at the results? Fraud everywhere.

For me the argument about the largest population of Professors is meaningless. What we need is a better nation with people of integrity. We need people who are accountable and can impact the nation positively.

you can imagine what people are fighting over and you wonder why the country is like this.. too many shallow minded niggas everywhere...why not argue about which have the highest number of professor with integrity or the state with the best upright citizen or state or town with the best quality living
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by abobote: 7:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Everyone knows say na Ekiti state
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by OAFMods: 7:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bigoted clown when fools from your tribe talk about Ipob do you start assessing their contribution or ruins to the nation or there is no professor where you come from or the professor from your cursed land are barred from contributing to the nation.

Cantonese:
With all the Professors, how have the lives of the citizens been made better? Do the Professors themselves all live quality lives? What have they done to made the nation better? How are their states better? Professors were used for the elections and yet look at the results? Fraud everywhere.

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by successmatters(m): 7:40pm On Jun 03, 2023
Offa is a very small village and there is no single professor in the village compared to Ekiti.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

Correct ode my bro
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Barims:
I noticed some people fighting about which state in Nigeria has the most professors in Nigeria. One idiot immediately said Offa. I break out laughing, and I'm also startled by his level of ignorance. I know a lot of people believe this nonsense, therefore I'm here to refute the myth that OFFA, a small village in Kwara State, has the highest number of professors in Nigeria, it's a complete misinformation. It is a myth; It is Ekiti State. Various sources have confirmed that Ekiti State has produced the largest number of professors in Nigeria. It's sad how people are so naive and willing to believe rubbish without conducting their own research.

Emeritus in research let assumed offa is small village has 50 professors and the whole EKITI STATE has 500 divided with number of villages in EKITI meaning a village in has 3 with a ssssmmmmaaaalll village that has 50,while not compare state by state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Adeolaeniola(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Stop typing anytime you are high.

Even though Offa is the second largest city in Kwara, it is a distant second in Kwara State. Offa is a very small village as compared to Ilorin and also not well developed.

The reason for that are ;
1} Ilorin Almost always produce the governors in Kwara and the governors always concentrate mostly on Ilorin.
2) Offa people are not politically smart and behave like IPOB and alway vote against the winning party. Hence they make enemies with the governors.
It will not be smart of me to be meddling in matters with a myopic person like you who is trying to digress the topic, whether you like it or not offa is the most educative town in Kwara state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Mastadestiny(m): 8:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
Praxis758:
Ode-Ekiti in the Gbonyin local government has the largest number of professors in this part of the world.

I mean Ode-Ekiti has the largest per square meter. There are houses with 15 or more professors.

Meanwhile, no sane person who knows the geography of Nigeria will refer to OFFA as a village. Offa is the capital of the Igbomina sub-nationality in the Yoruba nation.

Offa is bigger than some state capitals in this country.

The capital of the Igbomina sub nationality is Ila Orangun
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Mastadestiny(m): 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
Barims:

I doubt you have ever been to kwara state. How could you rate a small village above the state capital in term of economy? You are very funny my bro🤣

Offa is doing well economically but can't be rated above Ilorin in all ramifications
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Cantonese: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
OAFMods:
Bigoted clown when fools from your tribe talk about Ipob do you start assessing their contribution or ruins to the nation or there is no professor where you come from or the professor from your cursed land are barred from contributing to the nation.

You are the biggest fool present here. A very stupid wimp who has not the faintest idea of what transpires around him. An all round unfortunate rat, who thinks tribalism makes him a better individual. Where in my comment did I talk about tribes or races?

How do you identify cursed people if you are not one? Mr. Baba so pe, clearly you are already a permanent failure in life. When decent people talk in public spaces like this, unlearned idiots like you need to shut your dirty unknowledgeable mouths and only listen.

We are talking about quality lives, good leadership and better societies for all Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, status or religion and here you are exhibiting your lack of simple understanding. Rather than face a very important subject matter by the OP, you chose to insult people. Olodo.

What makes you think that you are not completely cursed? Look at yourself and you can see clearly a non starter, an NFA and a hopeless fool.

Muntula.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Praxis758: 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mastadestiny:

The capital of the Igbomina sub nationality is Ila Orangun

Thanks, I’ll correct it
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Oshin56(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Biodun556:
There is different between town and state

Offa is a city
offa is a town
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 10:53pm On Jun 03, 2023
hakeemhakeem:

Emeritus in research let assumed offa is small village has 50 professors and the whole EKITI STATE has 500 divided with number of villages in EKITI meaning a village in has 3 with a ssssmmmmaaaalll village that has 50,while not compare state by state

I concur✅
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 11:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oshin56:
offa is a town

I've just confirmed, Offa is not a town as I ascribed above, it's a city✅ not just a city but one of first class city in yoruba land. Economically and in terms of infrastructure, it surpasses the whole ekiti state combined.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Oshin56(m): 12:16am On Jun 04, 2023
Barims:

I've just confirmed, Offa is not a town as I ascribed above, it's a city✅ not just a city but one of first class city in yoruba land. Economically and in terms of infrastructure, it surpasses the whole ekiti state combined.
please offa is a town and not city know this ..
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by ednut1(m): 12:20am On Jun 04, 2023
professors who have invented or innovated nothing. shame on the op for opening this.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by OAFMods: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2023
See foaming from mouth of a foolish ipob clown. Imagine the dolt his tribe brags about being outspoken seeking to shut others up, so it can ever dawn on your pathetic soul that a day of reckoning like this will come so soon.

Let's talk about failures with how many of you miserable souls escape your region like refugees in Ekene dilichukwu GIG Peace Agufore Ifesinachi Okeson GUO Young Shall Grow etc with hopelessness pervading your land yet you ingrate that should be worshipping you superior host are here scheming how to take over their market n land. I don't blame you but my people who know what to do but lilly livered to deliver on it.

This idiot might even be an Osu, a soulless wimp less than baboon who is never allowed to talk among humans in his pverty stricken village but look at the fool forming advocate here probably a wretch of life too.

Note this rnoron is not able to state why is wretch of a region can not contribute to the pool of profs in Nigeria for him to ignore his state instead he focused is foolish pathetic soul on another state contributing more than his entire generation can ever dream to contribute to Nigeria.

Scum of the Earth talking about how is foolish father is cursed. What's my business if your entire lineage is cursed may it never be well with you in this life n the next. Amadioha kee you there.

Cantonese:

You are the biggest fool present here. A very stupid wimp who has not the faintest idea of what transpires around him. An all round unfortunate rat, who thinks tribalism makes him a better individual. Where in my comment did I talk about tribes or races?

How do you identify cursed people if you are not one? Mr. Baba so pe, clearly you are already a permanent failure in life. When decent people talk in public spaces like this, unlearned idiots like you need to shut your dirty unknowledgeable mouths and only listen.

We are talking about quality lives, good leadership and better societies for all Nigerians, irrespective of tribe, status or religion and here you are exhibiting your lack of simple understanding. Rather than face a very important subject matter by the OP, you chose to insult people. Olodo.

What makes you think that you are not completely cursed? Look at yourself and you can see clearly a non starter, an NFA and a hopeless fool.

Muntula.
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by complexstuffs(m): 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Adeolaeniola:

It will not be smart of me to be meddling in matters with a myopic person like you who is trying to digress the topic, whether you like it or not offa is the most educative town in Kwara state.

What are you smoking ? It must be very strong
Re: DEBUNKING The Myth About OFFA TOWN by Barims(m): 11:21pm On Sep 15, 2023
successmatters:
Offa is a very small village and there is no single professor in the village compared to Ekiti.

You are foolish

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba: The Ethnic Group That Rejected Their Presidential Candidate / Trade Grant Scheme: Applicants To Link NIN To Bank Account To Receive Grants. / Kwara Gov Connives With Top APC Chieftain To Send Top Islamic Cleric To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.