Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm (46738 Views)

Bashir Salihi-Magashi On Yahaya: Buhari Chose National Interests Over Ethnicity / Man Shows Yahaya Bello's Convoy (Photos, Video) / Governor Yahaya Bello's Convoy Involved In An Accident In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by HRMK: 6:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
WHO IS ATTACKING WHO HERE?ALLEGATIONS AND COUNTER ALLEGATIONS!NAWA!!

1 Like

Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by tnerro1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
The seeds that bello sowed has grown up, make him harvest nah
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Judolisco(m): 7:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
Governor Dey carry charging extension for car😂
This country sef
iswr d matter tire me
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This country sef
Don't mind dem jare, this one naa arrangee snapshot. Those guns are well positioned, cameraman self no try at all.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Timmi: 7:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cyril44:
na Ipob do this one? grin

Who asked you, you are looking for something to wail on?
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by AbokiDelta(m): 7:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mr. Writer for your mind, you make any sense?
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by SunmibareARC: 7:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Adeboye80:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/kogi-suspected-hoodlums-attack-governor-bellos-convoy/

I really don't get this. The SDP guy earlier said Yahaya Bello attacked his convoy. In a twist of event, the Governor also came out to play the victim... Are you sure something isn't wrong with both of you??
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Burna440(m): 7:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
This is false news, the Kogi state governor armed thugs to block the SDP candidate from entering the state capital from Abuja, this caused a lot of hold up as I was on my way to Kogi also... The claimed trundra was carrying press men and the governor was nowhere near that place
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by uridadole: 7:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Bellow mobilize thugs to kill Muri Ajaka. His bullet proof car was the saving grace today. Same bello ran to media reporting falsehood.

Media houses especially Channels TV should now learn to verify veracity of bellow statements henceforth before reporting.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by AfonjaPriest: 7:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Tribalists will not stop their tribal-laden comments, because it pains them to their souls that other tribes are progressing, leaving them behind to retrogress. We know their region and it is a SadWaste of time dwelling on their pain and agony of being inferior.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by abibun: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
Cover up, he did attack the SDP guy and using this as a cover up
TheBillyonaire:
Bello is capable of setting this up to destroy opposition. He can not be trusted.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by wildernessVoice: 8:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
He that pays the piper dictates the tune
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by JADEK04: 8:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
oya naw
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by extol1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
bencr7:
how killing urself because of politics is interesting that is foolishness
You can't take away the fact that in every election, there must be causality and kogi state is not an exceptional
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Osaremwantaelvi(m): 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
Na this 1 be do me I do u
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by toprealman: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

If Nigerians knew the amount of firepower in the hands of these thugs and lowlifes, they would be afraid to step out of their homes!

Nigerian politicians including the one leading the country currently have completely endangered the lives of their citizens for decades to come!
Trust me there shall be norest for the wicked. Some of them will pray for someone to shoot them to end their miserable existence.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by johngwain: 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
I want to start up a YouTube channel... Pls send mail to me let me get your number.. johnmaince@gmail.com

Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration fit tough sha. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by kkonyeji(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Don't get worked up, nobody will blame ipob terrorists over an incident in Kogi State.

You better blame IPOB ooo
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Caseless: 2:15am On Jun 04, 2023
Xhuntra:
I saw the tundra vehicle burning around 3pm or so
what I saw isn't what is written here. It was the governor that blocked them from passing.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Caseless: 2:17am On Jun 04, 2023
abibun:
Cover up, he did attack the SDP guy and using this as a cover up
yes. It was Yahaya that prevented them from passing. I saw a video.
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by bukarolz: 2:32am On Jun 04, 2023
Shut up and stop intimidating the lady. You are calling your biased police of this tribalistic and toxic forum. False pretenders.

Unperturbedpota:

Your comment had nothing to do with the topic madam.

Do not derail this thread
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Unperturbedpota: 5:42am On Jun 04, 2023
bukarolz:
Shut up and stop intimidating the lady. You are calling your biased police of this tribalistic and toxic forum. False pretenders.

..seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Rule 2
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Abdulmumin412(m): 5:49am On Jun 04, 2023
Nemesis0147:
This country sef
Governor's convoy Mr man
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by FireUpNow(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2023
There is a huge security problem in this country. I hope the president tackles it fair and squarely
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by Sammy5413(m): 8:47am On Jun 04, 2023
The Governor left the scene or he disappeared?
Pls State clearly
Re: Attack On Yahaya Bello's Convoy Foiled, As Governor Calls For Calm by gimakon2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
Very likely , this is what is going to become the fate of several other politicians in Nigeria soonest. They asked for it , they'd get it.
Especially the one who fought someone when the person was president because of subsidy , when it got to his turn , he removed the same thing he fought someone for.

Let these people be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Releases Obafemi Hamzat's USA Naturalization Records / Saraki, Dogara Visit Buhari In London / 81 Of Buhari's 100 Appointees Are Northerners (cut From Newspapers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.