Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

What's The Way Forward With This Increase In Transport Cost? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Way Forward With This Increase In Transport Cost? (239 Views)

Standard Bank Report Predicts Increase In Reserves Buoyed By Domestic Oil Refine / Introducing Driveinhud: Save Transport Cost When You Share A Ride With Others / Invest In Transport Business And Make #104,000 Every Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Way Forward With This Increase In Transport Cost? by logik29(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2023
In light of the recent development in the country, fuel scarcity and increase in the cost of petrol to 511 naira. embarassed

We built an app that enables you to share your ride with others. smiley

If you're a car owner, you can create a trip on the app and share your ride with others going the same direction with you. wink

If you don't have a car, you simply join a trip going your direction. cool

You can also create trips if you don't have a car - you just create a trip, get people to join your trip and you book either bolt or uber and split the cost among yourselves.

This would help you save your money by sharing the cost of transportation with others especially in this economy. tongue

The name of this app is DRIVEINHUD and you can check out this app by downloading it for free on playstore! shocked

Ps. I'll be giving 500 naira airtime to 10 random people who download this app, leave a 5 star rating and good feedback. smiley
Re: What's The Way Forward With This Increase In Transport Cost? by logik29(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
Download and give Driveinhud a 5-star rating and feedback. I'll reward you with 500 naira airtime in your preferred network!

I'll be actively selecting winners. Let's GO!

(1) (Reply)

1500 Litres Geepee Tanks (used & Patched) / I Set Up Pure Water And Bottle Water Factory And Full Installation Too / X-Tokk Chessware: ACS-Web-X Universal Reserve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.