Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,033 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down (11528 Views)

Table-tennis: Quadri Beats Rival, Assar To Win Second Senior Championship / Naomi Osaka Beats Jennifer Brady To Win Second Australian Open Title / Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by Danisaint112(m): 11:18am On Jun 04, 2023
The team that has forgotten how to loose. I will not be surprised if this tram beat our super eagle senior team. Seriously, this girls dey ball bad bad. At a point you will forget they are women.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by joebeckz(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2023
ify2016:

Where's Asisat?

Very strange to have won the cup without her.
Checked the bench too but wasn't there.

Congrats to them

Oshoala, the Nigerian striker, didn't participate in the UCL final due to a hamstring she picked up during the semi-final

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by zedegit: 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
MeGt:
I sight agba baller cool cool

That's my girlfriend, Asisat my love. She's bending down admiring her medal.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by zedegit: 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
joebeckz:

Oshoala, the Nigerian striker, didn't participate in the UCL final due to a hamstring she picked up during the semi-final

Yeah; they injured my girl but she's coming home to me. We'll celebrate her victory.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by aestake: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
PraiseHim4ever:

Seems u are jobless
You're jobful.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by LionTiger(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
westlius:
Ashawo dey ur eye I dey see am so
Lol, you no well!
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by LionTiger(m): 2:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Emu4life:
U want to kill one of our Player? I go knack you 2by2 o
No vex bro, Na gentle rough ridding I go dey give am to stay fit all season.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by LionTiger(m): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
bewla:
Take home asisat she is single and searching
Help me with her contact, But Oyinbo Ladies easy sure, pass.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by Magnetic010: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
kkonsults:
Your 3D image is so different from your actual finished work…na so una dy build nonsense for person for this country😂😂😂😂…na joke o
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by kkonsults: 4:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
Magnetic010:
Your 3D image is so different from your actual finished work…na so una dy build nonsense for person for this country😂😂😂😂…na joke o
👍🏿

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by bencr7: 9:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Danisaint112:
The team that has forgotten how to loose. I will not be surprised if this tram beat our super eagle senior team. Seriously, this girls dey ball bad bad. At a point you will forget they are women.
do u know d USA female team,d best in d world,were beating blue and black by under 15 male football team in Usa
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by Danisaint112(m): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
bencr7:
do u know d USA female team,d best in d world,were beating blue and black by under 15 male football team in Usa
Drop source of your news.
Re: Barcelona Win Second WUCL With Fightback From 2 - 0 Down by bencr7: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2023
Danisaint112:

Drop source of your news.
ok see tongue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Set To Sign Kovacic Permanently For £40m Despite Transfer Ban / Boko Haram Loves Football - El Kanemi Warriors Coach / Nigerians To Buy Newcastle United FC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.