Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka (61370 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Hosts Ikorodu Bois, Says ‘We Are Proud Of You’ (Pictures) / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Eniola Ajala, The One-Day Governor / Sanwo-Olu Hosts Barcelona Star, Asisat Oshoala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Antiurchins: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
madridguy:
I pray someday as Nigeria President, I will be able to host the entire Real Madrid FC at the presidential villa. So help me God.... Amin.

na tmc work till de@th
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by princeade86(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
vastolord4:
Saka big boy! This guy is needed in madrid
which Madrid. Or Madrid team B?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Lol. Abeg pity the least geopolitical zone too my bloda. Forgive them for they know not what they are doing. Though as e dey pain dem, omo e dey sweet us. I am a proud Yoruba and Nigerian
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by doneback04: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
Igwe9:
The Boy for play for Nigeria, E for sweet die

You one make him career die
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Success has many relatives while failure has no brother.

Hilda Baci case in point!

Work hard to be successful at whatever you do and you will find everybody seeking for your attention.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by NAC1666: 8:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Exciting day at the State House, Marina today as I had the pleasure of hosting my favorite @Arsenal player, Star Boy Bukayo Saka. @BukayoSaka87.

I also enjoyed receiving my own signed Saka Jersey.

As a proud #Gunner, I'm incredibly proud of their inspiring run in the Premier League with such a young team.

Their determination has motivated many and shown us the power of youth. We're committed to bringing that same spirit to grassroots football in Lagos.

Together, let's create opportunities for our talented young players.

Thank you for visiting me Bukayo and I look forward to next season. #COYG
AKAMU
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2023
Arsenal has some great young talents currently of African origin. That is William Saliba in Cameroon, his Country of Origin, with the great Samuel Etoo who is now the chairman of Cameroon's football association I think.

Many still believe Arsenal lost the league to Man City because if the injury that kept Saliba out for like the last 8 to 10 games of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Forumobserver12(m): 8:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
inoki247:
Arsenal Fans wey be Nigerian abg aw una dey take survive shocked shocked shocked

We are surviving quite well,, Arsenal is on the rise so better days ahead...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by RacistProudIgbo: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotO
Awolowo/Tinubu
:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS SOUTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS Indigenous people

You must be a bloody attache looking for people who shares no common boundary with you...Maybe Edo will consider you as mixed up Muslims
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Saka with Folarin Balogun another Arsenal young star of Nigerian origin, destined for a big future.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by RacistProudIgbo: 9:02pm On Jun 03, 2023
ogunsbanjul:
Lol. Abeg pity the least geopolitical zone too my bloda. Forgive them for they know not what they are doing. Though as e dey pain dem, omo e dey sweet us. I am a proud Yoruba and Nigerian

Where are above you in everything, what you are testing now has been tested by us more. You are the least here.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Burgerlomo: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
Sneakers on top of native dress 😂 anyways welcome home bro 👍

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by FashionCookie(f): 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
The only problem I have will be with the tailor that made his clothes undecided
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Killermamba: 9:09pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Brother bigot wetin happen to south east?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by odenkirk: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
grin grin WHERE IS THE YEAST?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
Forumobserver12:

We are surviving quite well,, Arsenal is on the rise so better days ahead...

Yes indeed. A standard has now being set and I don't see us missing champions league football in the foreseeable future and I think with some top notch recruitment we can topple City coming season.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by amoreobansu: 9:15pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

AND MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU TOO BRO... FROM THE NORTHWESTERN OF NAIJA (KATSINA)
ONE LOVE!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by highness25(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
Exciting day at the State House, Marina today as I had the pleasure of hosting my favorite @Arsenal player, Star Boy Bukayo Saka. @BukayoSaka87.

I also enjoyed receiving my own signed Saka Jersey.

As a proud #Gunner, I'm incredibly proud of their inspiring run in the Premier League with such a young team.

Their determination has motivated many and shown us the power of youth. We're committed to bringing that same spirit to grassroots football in Lagos.

Together, let's create opportunities for our talented young players.

Thank you for visiting me Bukayo and I look forward to next season. #COYG
Sanwo no fit as am the reason behind that penalty miss the other day. I no say na fear of Saka asking him why he rigged himself in too.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Burgerlomo:
Sneakers on top of native dress 😂 anyways welcome home bro 👍

Bro its trendy these day. Has been for a while. Even sport shoes with suits. Mixing serious wear, like Senator or suits, with casual shoes is a chic way to appear casually elegant and less formal. I dey rock am well well sef personally.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
highness25:
Sanwo no fit as am the reason behind that penalty miss the other day. I no say na fear of Saka asking him why he rigged himself in too.

Election is not war, with the loser unable to accept defeat with dignity, where Saka grew up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Burgerlomo: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Bro its trendy these day. Has been for a while. Even sport shoes with suits. Mixing serious wear, like Senator or suits, with casual shoes is a chic way to appear casually elegant and less formal. I dey rock am well well sef personally.

Don't mind me I be old school 😂👍
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Segzy19: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
No be only eiye, na lizard....
You think say everybody wey dey shake hands like that be cultist abi...

Eiye ko, alegba ni

ASAPFERG:
Eiye men spotted cool
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by tiger28: 9:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
Yorubas in diaspora don't forget HOME.

Don't be surprised if he speaks Yoruba fluently.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by okorogodwin4(m): 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
Fine boy for Nigeria but English and Spanish fans calls them monkey
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:43pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Wasted sperm
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by IntelligentGoat: 9:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
grin
Yo better stop dreaming and join a party, attend meetings and be supportive then you will grow to become a president
madridguy:
I pray someday as Nigeria President, I will be able to host the entire Real Madrid FC at the presidential villa. So help me God.... Amin.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Tinubucocainesn: 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
Igbosareuseless:
you be pest.

Like your mother is ?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA

You really came out for vawulence. Your monika and your skipping some people from this your prayer reek of gunblazing vawulence.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by judedwriter(m): 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Racoon:
Such exceptional humility despite being a superstar

Very simple and humble. One wouldn't even know he's so successful if not for media.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by BabaO2: 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Igwe9:
The Boy for play for Nigeria, E for sweet die
You would have messed him up because of his tribe, same would have gone for dele Ali, David alaba,adrbayor . akannji,adeyemi etc.
# it is the truth,, don't tell me I am a tribalist or any of your cheap names.
Anthony Joshua is still fresh, ibo led boxing board denied AJ of representing nigeria, but the guy went ahead to be Olympic champion and World professional champion. Any time the guy fights,a tribe is alway praying for his opponents to triumph against him
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Ismael97(m): 9:55pm On Jun 03, 2023
Segzy19:
No be only eiye, na lizard....
You think say everybody wey dey shake hands like that be cultist abi...

Eiye ko, alegba ni

Check DM sir
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Hosts Bukayo Saka by Henz81: 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
IdiotOjukwu:
OMO YORUBA ATATA

OMO YORUBA PATAKI

GOD BLESS SOUTH-WEST

GOD BLESS SOUTH SOUTH

GOD BLESS NORTH-EAST

GOD BLESS NORTH-WEST

GOD BLESS NORTH CENTRAL

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Tribalistic idiot. Nigerians are still suffering including all the regions you mentioned. It is only an Igbo man that would tranform this country. Just know this and know peace. I'm out of here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere / Lockdown: Ogun Unveils Stimulus Package Items, To Begin Distribution Saturday / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.