Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,541 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade (929 Views)

Make Money In Forex Account Management / Opportunities Exists On The Island For People Interested In Menial Jobs / Make Money In FOREX TRADING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 7:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Good evening everyone, I'll be brief.
If you have 50$-100$, we can seal a 50-50 deal.
You provide money while I trade.
Account will be yours,that way I can't place any withdrawal.
You can check out my previous posts on my past trades.

Reason for deal: Encountered huge unexpected expenses last month and I'm actually left with little to nothing, so I'll like to build back in no time.

2 Likes

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Deffi(m): 5:36am On Jun 06, 2023
Your number?
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2023
Deffi:
Your number?
0*8*1*6*1*4*2*1*4*1*9 call line
WhatsApp is 0*9*0*5*3*2*0*9*8*7*6
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by SavageResponse(m): 8:16am On Jun 06, 2023
Greatdober:

Reason for deal: Encountered huge unexpected expenses last month and I'm actually left with little to nothing, so I'll like to build back in no time.

$50 is just around 40,000Naira.

So are you trying tell us that in your entire family and among all your friends you can't find one or two people that can lend you 40K to fund your account so you can trade and make money?

The reason why you want a stranger to fund the account is so that if you blow the account the person will be the one to bear the loss angry

...otherwise I see no reason why a person who claims to be a profitable forex trader will be finding it difficult to raise such a small amount of capital from his close circle of contacts

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 8:40am On Jun 06, 2023
SavageResponse:

So are you trying tell us that in your entire family and among all your friends you can't find one or two people that can lend you 40K to fund your account so you can trade and make money?

The reason why you want a stranger to fund the account is so that if you blow the account the person will be the one to bear the loss angry

...otherwise I see no reason why a person who claims to be a profitable forex trader will be finding it difficult to raise such a small amount of capital from his close circle of contacts

Do you think that everyone have a family member or that everyone has someone he or she can just hit up for 40k and it would work out.
You bearing savage response doesn't mean you can just jump on my post and comment like you don't know how to read.
If you go through my posts last year,you'll see my posts on my trade.
I made it clear that I made huge unexpected expenses last month and I'll like to build back hence the reason for the partnership.
If you can't make a positive contribution, I'll advise that you mind your business.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by SavageResponse(m): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2023
Greatdober:

Do you think that everyone have a family member or that everyone has someone he or she can just hit up for 40k and it would work out.
You bearing savage response doesn't mean you can just jump on my post and comment like you don't know how to read.
If you go through my posts last year,you'll see my posts on my trade.
I made it clear that I made huge unexpected expenses last month and I'll like to build back hence the reason for the partnership.
If you can't make a positive contribution, I'll advise that you mind your business.
Thank you.

I have just one question for you...

If someone gives you an account to trade and you blow it will you refund the money?

Answer Yes or No!

2 Likes

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Deal is still on
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 11:17am On Jun 07, 2023
Uyt1:
trade sythnethic indices on deriv usning atomated trading bot and earn daily

Those bots are not realistic
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Rejoice5000(f): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Forex market is a oldest trade for centuries

Check out my signature
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
Greatdober:

0*8*1*6*1*4*2*1*4*1*9 call line
WhatsApp is 0*9*0*5*3*2*0*9*8*7*6

Your direct line last three figures scary........419
Will call you notwithstanding.

1 Like

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Your direct line last three figures scary........419
Will call you notwithstanding.
Just a coincidence.
My number was switched off,you can call back now
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by supredenki(m): 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2023
Greatdober:

Are you just taking the money to trade or do you want to use that as an avenue to train that person?
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 11:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
supredenki:

Are you just taking the money to trade or do you want to use that as an avenue to train that person?
I'm not training anybody.
I trade, you withdraw and we share 50/50
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 9:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Deal is still open.
Trading would be transparent.
I'm not giving you any daily target.
Whatever I make a day we share 50/50.
If I don't find quality setups,I'll avoid the market.
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Finally sealed a deal and I've kicked off pretty well..
I'll be sharing updates
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2023
Update.
First deal I got failed cause of some unforseen natural circumstances.
Another deal came up and I made sure i sealed the opportunity.
I'll post some of the track records.
Pulled it up to 1k$ from 100$
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 9:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Greatdober:
Update.
First deal I got failed cause of some unforseen natural circumstances.
Another deal came up and I made sure i sealed the opportunity.
I'll post some of the track records.
Pulled it up to 1k$ from 100$

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Hallenjay: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
Lol.

Run for ur life.

I bet the market will take everything back and more.

Pay back and do better thing with ds 1000usd.

It's a good start I must say.

You're even trading with phone and not system.

Lol. You're just lucky with volatility.
I won't tell u my story but move on from here, dont ALLow GREED

MEANWHILE, the trade are not recent and you just want to do another thing.

The dates are clear about this. This trades happened around July 8th or thereabouts and not July 26th that you implied here.
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Greatdober: 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Hallenjay:
Lol.

Run for ur life.

I bet the market will take everything back and more.

Pay back and do better thing with ds 1000usd.

It's a good start I must say.

You're even trading with phone and not system.

Lol. You're just lucky with volatility.
I won't tell u my story but move on from here, dont ALLow GREED

MEANWHILE, the trade are not recent and you just want to do another thing.

The dates are clear about this. This trades happened around July 8th or thereabouts and not July 26th that you implied here.
Hold up.
Because you can't do it or you're gambling the market doesn't mean someone else is doing the same..
You can't call me lucky via volatility because I trade high probability setups and my risk to reward ratio is perfect.
I have a good trading plans and money management.
You're probably one of those guys that don't know what they are doing or making the market a rich quick scheme.
You just concluded I trade with w phone cause of my post, not even thinking if I analyze with a laptop and execute on my smart phone.
Before you comment try and read meaning into what you typed.
You're betting the market will take everything from me, jokes on you Bro, everyone won't be you and your badluck wishes won't do anything to me.
I've always had these screenshot and I've always forgotten to post them and I remembered today.
So bro, jokes on you and have a nice day.
You sound more pained than concerned.

So take your hate somewhere else bro, if you want good things to come to you, try and sound positive.
I'll keep soaring higher.
My next post would be at 10k$..
Not everyone is a gambler like you.
Stop being negative and open your heart to new development.

Have a nice day
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Hallenjay: 5:05am On Jul 27, 2023
Greatdober:

Hold up.
Because you can't do it or you're gambling the market doesn't mean someone else is doing the same..
You can't call me lucky via volatility because I trade high probability setups and my risk to reward ratio is perfect.
I have a good trading plans and money management.
You're probably one of those guys that don't know what they are doing or making the market a rich quick scheme.
You just concluded I trade with w phone cause of my post, not even thinking if I analyze with a laptop and execute on my smart phone.
Before you comment try and read meaning into what you typed.
You're betting the market will take everything from me, jokes on you Bro, everyone won't be you and your badluck wishes won't do anything to me.
I've always had these screenshot and I've always forgotten to post them and I remembered today.
So bro, jokes on you and have a nice day.
You sound more pained than concerned.

So take your hate somewhere else bro, if you want good things to come to you, try and sound positive.
I'll keep soaring higher.
My next post would be at 10k$..
Not everyone is a gambler like you.
Stop being negative and open your heart to new development.

Have a nice day
Not a bad thing to have high hope.

Best of Luck regardless.

Nothing and I'll say it again, absolute nothing you're doing today that I've never done in forex.

To help u, I build binary bot for mt4/5, i sell even on nairaland here.

I'm positive but I'm giving u my opinion free of charge, something I use to sell on upwork.

Good luck man and dont forget my comment push u to break barriers atlast. Come n pay homage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2023
SavageResponse:

Just like you wrote, the guy is indeed a scam. Gave him some small funds to trade and to test him. He has refused picking my calls and messages.
With people like him , people will not take Nairalanders serious.
It is borne out of poverty mentality of such individuals.
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by LoveJesus87(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:

Just like you wrote, the guy is indeed a scam. Gave him some small funds to trade and to test him. He has refused picking my calls and messages.
With people like him , people will not take Nairalanders serious.
It is borne out of poverty mentality of such individuals.
ah
Why would not pick calls now, since he can't withdraw from the account. Sebi na u open account, im own is just to trade and can't withdraw
Abi u send money to am ni?

1 Like

Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by Kobicove(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2023
LoveJesus87:
ah
Why would not pick calls now, since he can't withdraw from the account. Sebi na u open account, im own is just to trade and can't withdraw

Maybe the guy don blow the account undecided
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by LoveJesus87(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2023
Kobicove:

Maybe the guy don blow the account undecided
but d guy sounds like he knows what he is doing
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by frostguy: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2023
Good morning

Well I here to just clear negative impression people are having about forex trading and that you don't need anyone to trade for you once you can master a profitable strategy then you trade and make money yourself

That is where I come in to offer you profitable strategy tested and guarantee succes in your trading endeavors

So if interested WhatsApp me on : zero nine zero 59137488
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
LoveJesus87:
ah

Sent him money because I was indisposed and preparing for my second surgery.
He was always calling to pray for me. He used that one to build my confidence in him.
I have moved on. I can track him but God has restored me over and over.
Re: For People Interested In Forex But Can't Trade by NEIGHBOUR(m): 4:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
LoveJesus87:
Ah..that's d mistake u made...u for no send am money...
U just open an account with a broker and put I the money instead and send him d password for the mt4/5 trading platform...dat way ur money is safe

Thank God u are restored..

Thanks. I know by now he would have changed his monicker looking for who to prey upon. Another guy is also looking for him. He scammed the guy about 5k.
So cheap!!! No integrity.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Government Intervens In The Stock Market / Guaranteed Investment Opportunity? / U Need A Loan Without Collateral?read Dis!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.