Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,451 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu (734 Views)

Atiku Faults Directive To CBN To Take Over NNPCL Crude Sales / Atiku Cautions Against Rubberstamp NASS, Faults Tinubu On Subsidy Removal / Akeredolu Faults Tinubu Campaigners Over ‘comment’ On Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by press9jatv: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by press9jatv: 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Atiku speak well here

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Atiku would've been a bad choice thank God he didn't win

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Mickykarim: 8:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku speak well here

YOU ARE TOO GULLIBLE AND THE REASON THE POLITICIANS PUSH YOU AROUND IN Nigeria TO DESTROY YOUR LIVES AND MAY NEVER GET OUT OF THE WOODS.

Which palliatives that he did not say or proffer during the campaign when he and the other DUNCE Peter Obi said they would remove subsidy when if elected into the office of president of Nigeria.

WHICH NIGHT SCHOOL DID YOU ATTEND?

You people love lies a lot?

9 Likes

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Acekidc4(m): 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2023
Oga goan sit down, Old man wey dey misyarn opata........ Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Thedon22: 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2023
And what would that have done ? Nonsense talk!
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by press9jatv: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mickykarim:

YOU ARE TOO GULLIBLE AND THE REASON THE POLITICIANS PUSH YOU AROUND IN Nigeria TO DESTROY YOUR LIVES AND MAY NEVER GET OUT OF THE WOODS.

Which palliatives that he did not say or proffer during the campaign when he and the other DUNCE Peter Obi said they would remove subsidy when if elected into the office of president of Nigeria.

you are the one that’s gullible and you are showing yourself in an ignorant manner here. What Atiku said is very true.

7 Likes

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by richidinho(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Press: Mr. President, why did you remove subsidy

Tinubu: Because Obi said he would remove if elected

grin grin grin
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by pandoragirigory: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2023
The palliatives would have been pocket by the same cabals and fuel subsidy removal frustrated

2 Likes

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by chidiokay: 8:56pm On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku speak well here

What kind of palliative ? on what rationale will the beneficiaries be selected ?
In these part of the world does palliative ever get to the main targets, without a database system how will atiku govt set out to achieve a credible palliative exercise.

Politicians are sweet talkers, next time use your head

3 Likes

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by press9jatv: 8:57pm On Jun 03, 2023
chidiokay:

What kind of palliative ? on what rationale will the beneficiaries be selected ?
In these part of the world does palliative ever get to the main targets, without a database system how will atiku govt set out to achieve a credible palliative exercise.

Politicians are sweet talkers, next time use your head
let him do it first before you talk here
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by chidiokay: 9:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:
let him do it first before you talk here

well maybe you will have to elect him president of your house because Aso rock is singing "i'm unavailable"

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Babathanks(m): 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku speak well here
Trillions of naira was donated to Nigeria during Covid-19 and government promise to share the palliative. But they never did. Nigeria is too corrupt to share any palliative or money. Even some money that was shared for some old people in the north here during covid 19 was still collected back from them after press had already captured it that they share money. Forget any yeye palliative
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by JagabanBorgu: 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
richidinho:

grin grin grin
Seems u Obi supporters are Ióst on everything, Tinubu has been saying during campaign that he will remove subsidy even before Obi thought about it.
Somehow zombies want to make it about their lamba master.
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Bringbackmandat: 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Mickykarim:

Atiku would have been the best thing Nigeria will have, but religion fanatics and tribal bigots will never allow this country to grow.
U vote for an old sick drug Barron just because he is a Muslim and your tribe. Now because of his useless decision NLC will ground all the activities of this country on Wednesday.
Shame unto any youth that vote for this old drug lord.
Welcome to "RENEWED SURFER"
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Bringbackmandat: 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2023
Babathanks:

Trillions of naira was donated to Nigeria during Covid-19 and government promise to share the palliative. But they never did. Nigeria is too corrupt to share any palliative or money. Even some money that was shared for some old people in the north here during covid 19 was still collected back from them after press had already captured it that they share money. Forget any yeye palliative
APC is satanic.
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Ihateheadslamer: 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
No mind the mumu.

When COVID 20 abi 30 struck, the federal government opted for palliatives but it never get to the common Nigerians.
chidiokay:

well maybe you will have to elect him president of your house because Aso rock is singing "i'm unavailable"

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by adekolaelect(m): 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:
you are the one that’s gullible and you are showing yourself in an ignorant manner here. What Atiku said is very true.
Oga try to ask Atiku the type of palliative and how he intended to do is before you become unreasonable to people.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by naijanaso: 11:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
press9jatv:

Suggest what you think he would have some bro...
These politicians know how to come back to criticise when they are not in charge. They all said they would not hesitate to remove subsidy. In fact Obi used the word "immediately" that he wouldn't let it survive a day lf sworn in.
If Obi had some this, we would have been cheering him that he wants to close the holes of corruption.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Mickykarim: 5:47am On Jun 04, 2023
press9jatv:

FOOL!

What are the palliatives by a DUNCE like yourself?

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Mickykarim: 5:48am On Jun 04, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
Atiku would have been the best thing Nigeria will have, but religion fanatics and tribal bigots will never allow this country to grow.
U vote for an old sick drug Barron just because he is a Muslim and your tribe. Now because of his useless decision NLC will ground all the activities of this country on Wednesday.

"Welcome to "RENEWED SURFER"".

YOU WILL SURELY GET WHAT YOU PROFESS FOR YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by Quintopia: 6:21am On Jun 04, 2023
I just feel Atiku is too corrupt for the job of President.
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 6:52am On Jun 04, 2023
richidinho:

grin grin grin

Stop clowning buddy. Tinubu promised to remove subsidy from day one. He was very clear about it. He made it clear he will remove it even if you protest. He’s not removing it simply because one loser also promised to do the same thing even though his supporters are now trying to deny it.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 6:54am On Jun 04, 2023
Bringbackmandat:

Atiku would have won if Obi and Kwakwaso had not gone and done their thing.
Re: I Would Have Provided Palliatives Before Subsidy Removal, Atiku Faults Tinubu by nairalanda1(m): 6:56am On Jun 04, 2023
richidinho:

grin grin grin

Every candidate stated they would remove subsidy....and yeah, it was because the writing was on the wall

Besided, the PIA essentially ended subsidy. And the end would have come last year if Buhari hadn't rushed through an amendment allowing for the extension of the subsidy.

Even if Obi took over, it was kind of set in stone that subsidy would have ended.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Special Advisor On Security And NSA Are The Same Thing / See Why The Igbos Should Be Allowed To Go / Niger Has Secured Their Resources, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.