Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale (771 Views)

Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2023
White Ps4 Slim
500GB Storage
Hacked (firmware version 9.00)
Comes with one controller and accessories

Buyer has the choice to select multiple games from my library till the storage is full.

Price: #165,000

2 Likes

Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 10:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by LeeMason(m): 11:24am On Jun 22, 2023
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:08am On Jun 23, 2023
How can you even be in two locations at the same time. How many games and 500 gig shouldn't be more than #130 or #140
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2023
LeeMason:

Hit me up boss. You can drop your number too. I'll contact you.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
How can you even be in two locations at the same time. How many games and 500 gig shouldn't be more than #130 or #140

My king. Some of us shuttle two or more states for different reasons. I hope you understand. And I prefer physical transactions. So, if a potential buyer is in Abeokuta, I know I have reason(s) to be there, and I can meet such individual.

That aside, as the ad mentioned, you choose the games you want till the storage is full. And I'll pass on #140 for a hacked Ps4 Slim now.

Fine, there's room for negotiation, but that amount isn't worth it. I look forward to doing business with you.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 6:13am On Jul 20, 2023
Available.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by Bitecoin: 7:26am On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:

You go around trying to discredit people selling PS4 and other items ,trying to whittle down their prices so you can buy and resell and you think its cool right?

if you dont have money bro buy a ps3. that yiur 130k cant buy a ps4 slim hacked. do you have any idea the cost of dollar exchange? anyobe selling below normal price as a retailer is doomed because he or she cant restock.

if you feel im wrong go to Arena at oshodi and buy. u can never gdt a slim for 130 or 140k the best u can get is a faulty fat ps4 or one recently fixed for the blue light of death.

2 Likes

Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by Bitecoin: 7:28am On Jul 25, 2023
kevkory:

My king. Some of us shuttle two or more states for different reasons. I hope you understand. And I prefer physical transactions. So, if a potential buyer is in Abeokuta, I know I have reason(s) to be there, and I can meet such individual.

That aside, as the ad mentioned, you choose the games you want till the storage is full. And I'll pass on #140 for a hacked Ps4 Slim now.

Fine, there's room for negotiation, but that amount isn't worth it. I look forward to doing business with you.

Bro he isn't worth bargaining with , check his previous posts to sellers he will guilt trip you to selling far below the market price and still want you to bring it to him and still renegotiate.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:58am On Jul 25, 2023
Bitecoin:

You go around trying to discredit people selling PS4 and other items ,trying to whittle down their prices so you can buy and resell and you think its cool right?

if you dont have money bro buy a ps3. that yiur 130k cant buy a ps4 slim hacked. do you have any idea the cost of dollar exchange? anyobe selling below normal price as a retailer is doomed because he or she cant restock.

if you feel im wrong go to Arena at oshodi and buy. u can never gdt a slim for 130 or 140k the best u can get is a faulty fat ps4 or one recently fixed for the blue light of death.
I don't remember quoting you. I have bought many games on here, I set up business too. I have people offer 155k or 150k but I want someone around Ikeja, egbeda axis and it has a lot do with soccer. I have my spec oga, ps4 slim or nothing and I have PS 3 already. .. either 150 or 160, I'm just waiting on the new pes 2024 as football as changes a lot, na me get my money and that price isn't a bad price . I seen enough within that range but I can't deal with anyone , buying from nairaland shouldn't be a crime

Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:05am On Jul 25, 2023
Bitecoin:

I bought a game 320 gig ps3 last month for 75k in abk, a neighbor bought his 42 k, understand its from hands to hands and someone got something similar in Ikeja for 45, that's power of negotiation. If I can site the game and I see the neatness too. I can offer it's. Imagine buying games and spoiling within few months while the cheaper still work. Money is hard earn, some people salary still be 15k so mind your business
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by Bitecoin: 8:26am On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I don't remember quoting you. I have bought many games on here, I set up business too. I have people offer 155k or 150k but I want someone around Ikeja, egbeda axis and it has a lot do with soccer. I have my spec oga, ps4 slim or nothing and I have PS 3 already. .. either 150 or 160, I'm just waiting on the new pes 2024 as football as changes a lot, na me get my money and that price isn't a bad price . I seen enough within that range but I can't deal with anyone , buying from nairaland shouldn't be a crime

Like seriously you bring up a price from konga? A new PS4 is the almost the same price as a HACKED one, emphasis on a hacked one. Everyone knows this. Go show a screenshot of any hacked PS4 slim that is btw 120 and 130k with all the accessories and two controllers on Jiji or any website, if you'd wanna bet we can stake 50k, emphasis on a hacked PS4 slim 1tb with 2 controllers. We can have AYARMBOYE , He is a PS4 dealer hold the money, and he lives close to you at ikotun. Or better still bobby that deals in game consoles too

cc:Ayarmboye
cc Scholzbankz
cc adex1300
cc:Elvisco44
cc bobby2020

Pls make una come o and see if it's possible to buy a PS4 slim 1tb with all accessories 2 controllers included for 130k to 140k
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:33am On Jul 25, 2023
Bitecoin:

Like seriously you bring up a price from konga? A new PS4 is the almost the same price as a HACKED one, emphasis on a hacked one. Everyone knows this. Go show a screenshot of any hacked PS4 slim that is btw 120 and 130k with all the accessories and two controllers on Jiji or any website, if you'd wanna bet we can stake 50k, emphasis on a hacked PS4 slim 1tb with 2 controllers. We can have AYARMBOYE , He is a PS4 dealer hold the money, and he lives close to you at ikotun. Or better still bobby that deals in game consoles too

why taking panadal for another man headache,is it your money I'm spending?
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by Bitecoin: 8:42am On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
why taking panadal for another man headache,is it your money I'm spending?

You are one of the bad people we have in Nigeria, because of your greed and selfishness, you want to cajole someone into selling below, market price or even in bulk price, you are wicked, I know for sure u don't do business genuinely. Do u have an idea how sellers sometimes buy faulty consoles and bear loses or their gets dragged.

You arent ready to buy , carry that 160k not even 150k unless the person just want to sell it off, there are popular resellers here , stop making them go for 130k or @ 140k
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:43am On Jul 25, 2023
Bitecoin:

You are one of the bad people we have in Nigeria, because of your greed and selfishness, you want to cajole someone into selling below, market price or even in bulk price, you are wicked, I know for sure u don't do business genuinely. Do u have an idea how sellers sometimes buy faulty consoles and bear loses or their gets dragged.

I'm not the one that voted APC, if you are frustrated, use your anger on Tinubu or his boys at oshodi, not me
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by Bitecoin: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
I'm not the one that voted APC, if you are frustrated, use your anger on Tinubu or his boys at oshodi, not me

Next time when you want to negotiate take a gun along instead of carrying yo broke ass negotiating for peanuts abeg
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:45pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bitecoin:

Next time when you want to negotiate take a gun along instead of carrying yo broke ass negotiating for peanuts abeg
artificial yahoo boy, anything Bitcoin means bitifraud ... You don't know the value of money as na so so BLA BLA BLA spending.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by Bitecoin: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
artificial yahoo boy, anything Bitcoin means bitifraud ... You don't know the value of money as na so so BLA BLA BLA spending.

Where did Bitcoin come from you dumb fvok?

Look at ur username and think if you are worthy to be listened to . No responsible person would take you serious
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:01pm On Jul 25, 2023
Bitecoin:

Where did Bitcoin come from you dumb fvok?

Look at ur username and think if you are worthy to be listened to . No responsible person would take you serious
bitcoin traders are yahoo boys associates.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by adex1300(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2023
Bitecoin:

To be honest bro, trading words with him is not worth it at all. The poster responded because he is not aware that he does that on almost all the post in the gaming session. There are other guys here that does same too once they sight ur post they rubbish ur price so you can reduce the price and later they use another number to contact you so they can buy at a very cheap rate and resell . I lambasted one of them recently and told him to also use his money to buy the item in dollars or pounds and bring it to Nigeria to sell at that rate he is negotiating for. Like I said earlier bro the response sef is not worth it na to just dey look.

cc Scholzbankz
cc adex1300
cc:Elvisco44
cc bobby2020

Pls make una come o and see if it's possible to buy a PS4 slim 1tb with all accessories 2 controllers included for 130k to 140k
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 12:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 12:16pm On Aug 12, 2023
Available.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 3:08am On Aug 25, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2023
Available
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 7:17am On Sep 11, 2023
Available.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by DarkRider: 12:32am On Sep 12, 2023
kevkory:
White Ps4 Slim
500GB Storage
Hacked (firmware version 9.00)
Comes with one controller and accessories

Buyer has the choice to select multiple games from my library till the storage is full.

Price: #165,000
140?
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 9:51am On Sep 12, 2023
DarkRider:
140?

Too low my king. Contact me on WhatsApp sir.
Re: Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale by kevkory: 6:48am On Sep 18, 2023
Available

(1) (Reply)

Swap: Pes 2010 (xbox 360 Pal) For Call Of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2 (xbox 360 Pal / Nintendo Ds Or Dsi Flashcart / Are You Looking For Latest PS3 & PS4 Games?? Load Your Favorite Game With US **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.