Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,341 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

How He Went From Zero Naira 100million. Affiliate Marketer Shares Hjs Scret - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How He Went From Zero Naira 100million. Affiliate Marketer Shares Hjs Scret (186 Views)

Secret Exposed!!! - Profitable Mini Importation Secrets From Zero Naira To 50k / How To Open Zenith Bank Account With Zero Naira - Emma Oh My God / How To Open A Zenith Bank Current Account With Zero Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How He Went From Zero Naira 100million. Affiliate Marketer Shares Hjs Scret by Elisbrown65(m): 11:31pm On Jun 03, 2023
So my younger brother bought a car few days ago!
He shares his Affiliate marketing secret strategy that turns him a multimillionaire. Check out this cool stuff: https://www.highrevenuegate.com/v7c1ejau?key=3b0275103aaa1420b34de354d87830de
I am super proud of his dedication and commitment to learning and growth always.

He finished Law school in Abuja and moved in with me last year.
We continued our small blogging business together.

Always staying awake all night working and brainstorming on new industry trends and how best to advance our crafts.

Sometime last year, he told me he wanted to get a car. Our Sugar mummy, Google, had blessed him😊

I understood his need for a car at the time.
If you’re living in Abuja, you will realize that a car, no matter how small, is a necessity not a luxury.

Without one, Abuja sun and rain would deal with you mercilessly and there are no shades around to rescue you.

Yet, I told him to wait.
I reminded him that what he had was a seed, not a fruit yet.
We need to grow that seed money to a tree and then enjoy the fruits.
He listened.

He came again around December and said he was ready. I told him to let his tree bear more fruits.
He listened again and continued to grow his tree.

Today, join me celebrate one of the early fruits of my younger brother’s labour.

He has blogged his way to this and he will do more, Insha Allah.
This our blogging business, we go dey push am small small like this.
We are confident that God, through this means, will continue to raise and bless men.

And for all the young men and women who work so hard to earn money legitimately, I am rooting for you.
I will continue to loud your wins, for it’s well deserved and earned!

Congratulations Barr. Louis Nwali, you deserve this and every good thing that will come to you going forward.
You’re blessed, you will never know a better yesterday.

Interested to learn? Click here: https://www.highrevenuegate.com/v7c1ejau?key=3b0275103aaa1420b34de354d87830de

(1) (Reply)

Advice Needed In Starting A Business Centre / The Glamorous Unveiling Of The Emilokan Fabrics / Samsung Side By Side Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.