Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her (10770 Views)

VP's Wife, Nana Shettima Rejects Her Police ADC / Shettima Rejects Akpabio, Says South East Can Produce Competent Senate President / I Begged Mrs Shettima For β‚¦β€Ž2 Million - Remi Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Herbiodun09: 7:43am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
This is racism of beauty.
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned!

Just checked ur profile. She lied to you about charming eyes. She probably had other reasons

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by pyyxxaro: 8:00am On Jun 04, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You don't have to show the world that you are an uneducated useless tout whose stupid parents did a useless job of raising . Hence you turned to drugs and have become useless to society. You will never amount to anything or be useful in life. You can sometimes comment as if you are reasonable.

Useless child who can't fend for himself.

Who’s more useless and stupid here πŸ˜ƒ, Mr Educated, you have so much strength to reply uneducated people , that clearly shows you are from the gutter … Na your crippled imbeecilee parents when lash born cripple like you I sorry for ….

Said I would never amount to anything πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, see bushπŸ– oh

The richest person for you family na imbeecileπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by CasNova(m): 8:28am On Jun 04, 2023
Madam is right.

A beautiful lady is more of a liability in things like this.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:
If this one ride SHETTIMA , SHETTIMA go crow like full Cock πŸ“
I talk am, normal people disappear from Nigeria. Bokoharam are coming for you on this

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by OneCandleAway(f): 9:04am On Jun 04, 2023
Isn't it even better. Who wants to be doing assistant to her, carrying bag like house help
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by id911(m): 9:11am On Jun 04, 2023
OneCandleAway:
Isn't it even better. Who wants to be doing assistant to her, carrying bag like house help
Hahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ you're missing... while her colleagues on same rank earn 200k, she'll be taking home millions as allowances for just carrying bag plus rapid promotion! If you no get better long legs 🦡, no one will post you to go carry that bag o πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by OneCandleAway(f): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2023
id911:

Hahaha πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ you're missing... while her colleagues on same rank earn 200k, she'll be taking home millions as allowances for just carrying bag plus rapid promotion! If you no get better long legs 🦡, no one will post you to go carry that bag o πŸ˜‚

Na wa.
In that case that role fits a single woman or man. Someone that will have enough time to travel and stick with their principal during odd hours. Seems she knows her husband likes women and will be attracted to the aid.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by id911(m): 9:25am On Jun 04, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Na wa.
In that case that role fits a single woman or man. Someone that will have enough time to travel and stick with their principal during odd hours. Seems she knows her husband likes women and will be attracted to the aid.
Yeah, it fits a single lady more but since they're always with their principal 24/7, they might be meat for randy hubby. It is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by OneCandleAway(f): 9:30am On Jun 04, 2023
id911:

Yeah, it fits a single lady more but since they're always with their principal 24/7, they might be meat for randy hubby. It is what it is.

Rashiba bello and aisha buhari used a man though (I believe)
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by id911(m): 9:41am On Jun 04, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Yes.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Jun 04, 2023
She looks Shuwa
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by hardbody: 10:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
This is racism of beauty.
That was how I couldn't do IT in one firm cos the boss's wife said I had charming eyes. That was the word she used. I was stunned!

Did you change your eyes from the ones I am seeing on your DP? You are beautiful but certainly not the eyes darling.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by orisa37: 10:15am On Jun 04, 2023
SHETTY IS DANGEROUS.
AND SUSPICIOUS.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by orisa37: 10:18am On Jun 04, 2023
GIVE HER TO GBAJA OR NUHU.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Unperturbedpota: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:

Who’s more useless and stupid here πŸ˜ƒ, Mr Educated, you have so much strength to reply uneducated people , that clearly shows you are from the gutter … Na your crippled imbeecilee parents when lash born cripple like you I sorry for ….

Said I would never amount to anything πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, see bushπŸ– oh

The richest person for you family na imbeecileπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

The curse has been laid on you already. I expect to see you soon begigng for food and N200 on this platform.

Useless child
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by kokoA(m): 10:37am On Jun 04, 2023
Mama would have accepted this one sharp sharp. Women and their wahala sef.

Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by pyyxxaro: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

The curse has been laid on you already. I expect to see you soon begigng for food and N200 on this platform.

Useless child

You sound like a fooolish fooool πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I know say you nor get sense shaa, Hahhahaha

Hahahahaha, na swear you de swear soo πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by kokoA(m): 10:44am On Jun 04, 2023
OneCandleAway:

Mrs. Bello's is not a man. She is a Tiv lady from Benue.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by RevolverOcelot(m): 10:52am On Jun 04, 2023
Damn she fine o. The orderly that is. Not the Vice lady. If this is true then the Vice lady has a backward reasoning and she is jealous of her fellow women.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Unperturbedpota: 11:10am On Jun 04, 2023
pyyxxaro:

You sound like a fooolish fooool πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I know say you nor get sense shaa, Hahhahaha

Hahahahaha, na swear you de swear soo πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The day you open alternative account to beg on this platform in future I will remind you that there are somethings you can't escape.

Relax you don't understand
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by newvista: 11:28am On Jun 04, 2023
If you are home owner, Builder, contractor... This information is for you [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg8HD57hs-U
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by blabulu2000: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2023
Fine and single.....

Perhaps she lobbied that Adc position from the police headquarters

Fear women...if they have a mission...they will do all they can in their power to get that thing done...

I'm not personal about my discussion....just talking generally

He can even accept to be a cleaner in Shetimma House.... because she knows she has a mission...however, I'm not saying she has an evil mission..nah family affair nothing concern me...make dem go settle am within themselves...
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by newvista: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2023
If you are a homeowner or a builder this information is for you [url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg8HD57hs-U
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2023
Bukola94:
I know someone that look exactly like her. she is my colleague sister, she is very young. her elder brother is planning to marry this year or next

P
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Obakoolex(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

You don't have to show the world that you are an uneducated useless tout whose stupid parents did a useless job of raising . Hence you turned to drugs and have become useless to society. You will never amount to anything or be useful in life. You can sometimes comment as if you are reasonable.

Useless child who can't fend for himself.

Chai take it easy ooo, you need to be calming down.
I believe the guy you quoted was just been sarcastic.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Obakoolex(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Herbiodun09:

Just checked ur profile. She lied to you about charming eyes. She probably had other reasons
That eyes no dey charming at all....she even get responsible look sef like choir girl grin
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by Unperturbedpota: 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obakoolex:

Chai take it easy ooo, you need to be calming down.
I believe the guy you quoted was just been sarcastic.

How can you call such open display of barbarism and perversion sarcasm? Or maybe you need to check the meaning of the word again

Don't you know children access this forum? We must hold ourselves and others to standards we want in our life.

You should learn to Stand for something or fall for everything
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
I’ll never ever come to conclude that a woman who uses makeup to pad up her face is beautiful. When you come to me using makeup I feel a sense of revulsion and disgust.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by pyyxxaro: 1:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Unperturbedpota:

The day you open alternative account to beg on this platform in future I will remind you that there are somethings you can't escape.

Relax you don't understand

Elderly Foooolish foool πŸ˜€πŸ˜€, people de curse person, this big fooool de curse tooo

Hope you don baff πŸ˜€today , skinny πŸ–

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by abysirius(m): 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Call it anything but I think it is a wise move.
Re: Mrs Shettima Rejects Police Orderly Assigned To Her by AKWATGOLD1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
So know be only lower class has self low esteem, it extends to the highly place people. Is she afraid that she will draw attention of the VP.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP Appoints DIGs Frank Mba, Sokari-pedro & Sanibto Oversee Imo, Bayelsa & Kogi / Atiku Meets Southwest Youths Tomorrow In Lagos / Abule-Egba Explosion: Lagos Govt To Meet With NNPC On Compensation For Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.