Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

The Reason I Get Promotions At Work - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Reason I Get Promotions At Work (204 Views)

Another Reason I Will Leave Religion / God Isn't The Reason I Made It This Far / The Holy Spirit Is Still At Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason I Get Promotions At Work by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 04, 2023
Work for me is taken as another family, I relate to workers as family , I take them as brother, sister , father and mother .they can observe how they get treated , hence the feeling is at home, everyone enjoys seeing me , talking to me, looking after me as well, my respect for one another is their, the trust is inevitable, I share what I have and I help others with a little I can hence would they at work not look after you ?

1 Like

Re: The Reason I Get Promotions At Work by Onyiiobi7735(m): 3:39am On Jun 04, 2023
cheesy cheesy Congratulations,bro.That is the Golden Rule at work in your life ( do unto others what you want them to do unto you), and you will always find peace, security and comfort with your associates and Because you are living in line with God's Word, what will hurt you can never cross your path, and even if it shows up,it won't come near you.

(1) (Reply)

What Public Officers Can Learn From Kumuyi At 82 / Check Out The Nigerian Top Praying Platform - Prophetic Prayer Hour(rev. Sam Oye / Tope Alabi And Her Sixth Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.