Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

10 Things We Learnt From Davido As He Went On A 24 Hours Adventure With Tayo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 10 Things We Learnt From Davido As He Went On A 24 Hours Adventure With Tayo (327 Views)

Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised / Skiibii Narrates What He Went Through After Faking His Own Death To Blow / Tayo Sobola Accused Of Being A Cultist Over Her Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things We Learnt From Davido As He Went On A 24 Hours Adventure With Tayo by newsmag: 3:53am On Jun 04, 2023
In-case you don’t know, Davido is an Afrobeat artist and the most renowned in Nigeria, in all my event coverage experience he’s always the last performer, and when he leaves the stage, everyone leaves the event.

Apparently this is a tit bit for event organizers, don’t feature David first if you have other artistes especially if the event is staged in Nigeria.

Arguably Davido is Nigeria’s biggest artiste and this is why he’s the most endorsed musician in Nigeria.

Popular Yotuber Tayo Aina released one of his biggest content of all time, in my opinion going on an exclusive trip with Davido, flying on the same private jet is the peak of all contents.

And so the content creator did jsutice to this trip giving us all the intrigues, suspense and it was like a reality TV series. In this trip we had a one on one experience with Davido and his 30BG crew, taking off from Lagos, Nigeria, on a long flight to Botswana, Tayo gave us some insights and i will highlight 10 things i learnt from his adventure with Davido.

Davido is humble and takes details:

Tayo Aina revealed he was meeting Davido for the first time and even before he approached the most followed African Musician he already stretched his hands to shake the Youtuber and he added ‘I watch your videos. At some point i just felt that humility from a platinum star, he didnt hesitate to go on a walk with Tayo giving him the opportunity to fly on the same jet.

[b]2. Davido unlearned and relearned
[/b]
In Botswana, Davido revealed how the Timeless Album topped charts, making it his first album to achieve this after 12 years of his career. So there was something he did differently, he took a break from music and worked on himself even after loosing his son in November 2022.

3. Davido is a boss and a team player:

Don’t forget, before the trip to Botswana Davido had finished his Timeless concert and no time to rest he slept while on flight and he constantly reminded his team to keep to time.

https://newsmag.com.ng/10-things-we-learnt-from-davido-as-he-went-on-a-24-hours-adventure-with-tayo-aina-to-botswana-video/

1 Like

Re: 10 Things We Learnt From Davido As He Went On A 24 Hours Adventure With Tayo by Goodlady(f): 5:05am On Jun 04, 2023
Saw the ad on YouTube.
Re: 10 Things We Learnt From Davido As He Went On A 24 Hours Adventure With Tayo by bewla(m): 6:22am On Jun 04, 2023
Ok
Re: 10 Things We Learnt From Davido As He Went On A 24 Hours Adventure With Tayo by bewla(m): 6:23am On Jun 04, 2023
H

(1) (Reply)

‘please Enough With The Record-a-thons,’ Says Guinness World Records / I Will Return To Nigeria In A Triumphant Grand Style-sunday IGBOHO / Muslims Threaten Son Of Billionaire Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.