Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day (26623 Views)

Tinubu Moves To Block FBI, CIA, U.S. Agencies From Releasing Files - Gazette / Tinubu Moves To Government Of National Unity, Pacify SE With Senate President / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by kolakolington(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2023
North Central has been given SGF, what else do they want. The case closed!
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by shevchenko(m): 10:55am On Jun 04, 2023
Usekess
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by OkayDaddy: 11:00am On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

What did Tinubu steal?! Ipob manhood or their sense

Table wey we dey manage, this comrade don break am.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by fortunez1(m): 11:07am On Jun 04, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo Tinubu administration go favor those wey double there hustle . My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on Celebrity Gossips and make money so you don’t cry during economic recession. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o

This is a golden opportunity to break the yoke of poverty. If you dull na you sabi o
I'm interested
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Chiefsir(m): 11:20am On Jun 04, 2023
LordGuru1:
Sincerely, it is very sad to note that the most Bitter Opposers to SouthSouth Apabio Senate Presidency is Kalu's People. Even from their posts here on Nairaland, I was shocked beyond words to notice them same Ipobb people are the ones that immediately started Campaign of Calumny against Apabio Senate Presidency. They are just so satanically Selfish, they hate to see any other Person on Top if it's not from own Jealousy-eaten bitter souls. Yes, they almost Deceived and Enslaved PH People with "you are our brothers" if not that Woke came to their rescue. They would have put their Person as they wanted to do in Lagos and soon start saying PortHacourt is a no man's land.

Do you believe your lies ? I am from delta state and I reside in Portharcourt , there’s no common Igbo man that is politically interested in who becomes the president of the senate and none of them are drumming support for Orji Kalu’s pipe dream . Stop spewing trash everywhere

1 Like

Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Chiefsir(m): 11:21am On Jun 04, 2023
kolakolington:
North Central has been given SGF, what else do they want. The case closed!

The southwest has Presidency and COS. NC deserves to have a say in the parliament
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Bimpe29: 11:57am On Jun 04, 2023
While it may be difficult to replicate Saraki's scheme on June 13th, the seemingly stumbling block for APC is the exclusion of North Central.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by ruggedtimi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Akpabio is senate president. And a northerner ll be rep speaker. Even if southeast ll get something, it won't be OUK.
He can cry to fill all rivers, he won't get shishi!
bt Kalu is the next senate president
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Atm99(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:
Akpabio is senate president. And a northerner ll be rep speaker. Even if southeast ll get something, it won't be OUK.
He can cry to fill all rivers, he won't get shishi!

Why are you always supporting corrupt and bad people? Now I know you are really a Badlady
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Abbafrye(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Exmanipee:
Everyone is welcome to join my new Telegram group for a full comprehensive two days tutorial on Neteller / Skrill and Binance Arbitrage where u will be able to make 10k from $100 due to increase in dollar rate. You just need two accounts. Either Neteller and Binance or Skrill and Binance. So if u have any of these two accounts or u are ready to open any of the accounts u don't have, then chat me up so u can be added to the new group. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE TWO DAYS TUTORIAL IS COMPLETELY FREE SO NOBODY SHOULD CHAT ME UP ASKING FOR THE PRICE COS I'M NOT CHARGING FOR WHAT I LEARNT FREE

Just chat me up directly on WhatsApp. Don't quote me with your contact I won't reply, My WhatsApp contact is +23470 397 402 38
Chatting with u
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Goodlady(f): 12:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Atm99:

Why are you always supporting corrupt and bad people? Now I know you are really a Badlady
I don't support evil. But I try to use my brain to conforn with what's logical.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by BJanta: 12:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is an enemy’s report, giving the same details over and over again with different negative interpretations.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Atm99(m): 12:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

I don't support evil. But I try to use my brain to conforn with what's logical.

I see, you always use your brain to confirm bad thing.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Goodlady(f): 1:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
Atm99:

I see, you always use your brain to confirm bad thing.
Give me one bad thing I v confirmed, Mr judgemental!
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by NwekereNdokl: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nigeria
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by ejieddy: 1:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
I am a ibo man from Abia state but I pray that neither Kalu nor Akpabio wins this. It will be a disaster. I will support yari and Senate president though. But God forbid Kalu.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by famology(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Vanguard and propaganda
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Atm99(m): 2:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Goodlady:

Give me one bad thing I v confirmed, Mr judgemental!

You always support people that don't want Nigeria to move forward e.g Tinubu and Akpabio.
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Ayopercent(m): 3:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
solmusdesigns:

What did Tinubu steal?! Ipob manhood or their sense
All of the above😜
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Burruchaga71(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
DRUGGIE can never be my leader
Hoohaa!!!
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by kliffo(m): 8:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
PureFace1:
I'm sure It is Orji Uzor Kalu fighting against the emerging of Akpabio as senate president, South South and South East are one in the mud, South East only want south south as long as they continue playing second fiddle to them.
Very irresponsible statement. Was South South playing second fiddle to South East when South East supported Jonathan against their own? Who even told you that Kalu is representing South East interests?
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by okorogodwin4(m): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2023
APCNig:
Let's go.

Orji Uzor Kalu wants to be buried politically like Bukola Saraki, Rotimit Amaechi the new upcoming musician, and fake Pastpr Judas Yemi Osinbajo. The three listed and several others were buried politically by Emilokan Tinubu after their betrayal. Orji Uzor Kalu wants to join them.

At first, he took Ahmed Lawan to Buhari and introduced Ahmed Lawan as the consensus candidate of the South East instead of supporting a fellow SOutherner. Now, he wants the SOutherners which he worked against to now support him. I think his forefathers must be MAD. HE will soon be chased out of APC just as he was chased out of PDP some years back.
hatred and tribalism will not allow you to see beyond your nose
Re: 10TH NASS: Tinubu Moves Against Double Nominations On Inauguration Day by Floxyijeoma(f): 7:37am On Jun 05, 2023
They want to give us a rubber-stamped NASS. Let all contestants from the south south come forward and contest the SP. Senate deputy should go to NC and Speaker should go to NW and deputy speaker should go to SE. Enough of the SE acting marginalized. All SE states have produced SP. It's not their inheritance. Besides, I'll be 100% glad if the incoming SP, Deputy SP, Speaker and deputy speaker are Christians since our president and his vice are Muslims

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Scare In Anambra, As Parents Rush To Withdraw Children From Schools / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / Why Buhari Didn’t Act On NASS Resolution To Sack Service Chiefs’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.