Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) (40631 Views)

Portable Bags N50M Deal With Obi Cubana As Odogwu Bitters Ambassador (video) / Portable Meets With Obi Cubana For the First Time (Photos, Video) / Davido Parties With Obi Cubana And His Sister, Sharon Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
undecided
davidtemi:

Me too I zoom am to d last pixel

dirty minds
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
finallybusy:
Okay. I'm yet to see our Nigerian housemates receive the same treatment in SA. Last last, na SA chop pass from the show.

Big Brother doesn't really have an audience in SA,sure few do watch it but that's about it.That's why the South African contestants are flying to Naija where the show is religiously followed.

5 Likes

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by kingsceemark(m): 6:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Is the house that got my eyes....MONEY

Indigenous people of brown roof in Ogbomosho no go like that picture

2 Likes

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by forerunner022(m): 6:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The man prick don stand
Which prick stand? Banny wen Cubana go don kpansh anyhow na prick wan stand for? Just dey play

1 Like

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by KingCold: 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hambivert:
The organisers of this BBTitans were just too stubborn. Now that they went ahead with their show and it flopped, I believe their ego would have sense now?
[b]Anyways, South African women are obsessed with Nigerian men, t[/b]hey are like sparogative poachers in the jungle of relationship and romance, carefully and tactfully hunting for Nigerian men, the most special breed of African men.
Nigerian women on the other hand, fail to realise how privileged they are to be placed to live and communicate freely with these special breed of African men. Well, if gold is too common, many would forget its worth.
May the universe favour every Nigerian man trying to make it legally out there!
LMFAO not in the SA I'm from

1 Like

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
How You Can Have Pleasure And Rest In This Present Time.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1ggHBo-xv4
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by simfrost90210: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
fixitbyjal:
Omor see living room

There are these sort of living rooms, dinning rooms, bedrooms and even restrooms that you'll see eeeeh, your head will start rotating in anticlockwise direction all of a sudden🤪🤪 Imagine, say dis domain na my domain, ọmọ, on a normal, na everyday jollification lyk dis oo
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Allisgud: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sitting room be like mall
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by karmaolu1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
The gel wan hug Cubana using their ladies post style cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tmb78:

Why do girls always pose with their legs like that?
It's always amusing to me
It is because of displaying their only wares for sales
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Jeffyblaq(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tmb78:

Everything about women is actually not straight.😔

You ought to have known by now bro.

Please know this today, move on and have peace.

Okay.

4 Likes

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by davidtemi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

dirty minds
I'm the owner of my mind😏🤪

1 Like

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by TheSuperX(m): 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obi stay away from South African women oh, Dem dey share HIV/AIDS like palliatives. 😂😂

3 Likes

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Kubin: 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The man prick don stand
no be only the niga own,that girl will be very nice to ride on, imagine when you hand her two legs on your shoulder,
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by NwekereNdokl: 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Congratulations
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Honestly, we seem not to be interested in helping! How can a massive number of our dear citizens be brutally killed & no real attention is being given to the case!

Ekejoestar:
https://www.nairaland.com/7714745/25-killed-houses-razed-gunmen

This thread has been in crime page for long and yet no mod seems interested to push it to frontpage because yansh is not involved
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obi don dey alright smiley
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Emdebby2: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tmb78:

They lack self-confidence.
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Aboguede(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obi go furk for southy

If u know u know
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by seguno2: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The man prick don stand

Is this why he has his hands in his pockets
Okokobioko 😂
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by seeyounow2: 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nice.
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by seguno2: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
simfrost90210:

There are these sort of living rooms, dinning rooms, bedrooms and even restrooms that you'll see eeeeh, your head will start rotating in anticlockwise direction all of a sudden🤪🤪 Imagine, say dis domain na my domain, ọmọ, on a normal, na everyday jollification lyk dis oo

How will you get the money to buy and maintain this domain if everyday na jollification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by JaceBlaze: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hambivert:
The organisers of this BBTitans were just too stubborn. Now that they went ahead with their show and it flopped, I believe their ego would have sense now?
Anyways, South African women are obsessed with Nigerian men, they are like sparogative poachers in the jungle of relationship and romance, carefully and tactfully hunting for Nigerian men, the most special breed of African men. Unsurprisingly, the 'beneath' of Obi Cubana's orange-like clothing lays a victim.
Nigerian women on the other hand, fail to realise how privileged they are to be placed to live and communicate freely with these special breed of African men. Well, if gold is too common, many would forget its worth.
May the universe favour every Nigerian man trying to make it legally out there!

Inaccurate, Nigerian men are the ones obsessing over South African women.All African immigrants men in SA are actually.If they were obsessed with y'all then why don't they follow you to your countries?

1 Like

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by campbelljosh(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
The house is using CHILLER not AC self. Money dey wia e dey o... Chai
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by KingCold: 8:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Inaccurate, Nigerian men are the ones obsessing over South African women.All African immigrants men in SA are actually.If they were obsessed with y'all then why don't they follow you to your countries?
I don't knowbif Nigerian people are raised this way but God they can brag!! Nigerians can brag! Look at this thread for example, it's about Blue Aiva going to Nigeria for for BB, and it had to be about ' Their women are obsessed about us" I mean how did it even get there?

1 Like

Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by KingCold: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2023
TheSuperX:
Obi stay away from South African women oh, Dem dey share HIV/AIDS like palliatives. 😂😂
This mo.rron is now here parroting rhe same BS from the other thread
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by Tradman: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
The man prick don stand
the guy go don knack her creamy kpakus
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by CSTRR: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
KingCold:
LMFAO not in the SA I'm from
Go to YouTube and search "Nigerian men and foreign women".

See what drops out.
Re: Blue Aiva Meets With Obi Cubana (Photo) by FatherofAsaad: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tmb78:

Short girls mostly ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Davido And His Fans On Instagram / Burna Boy: Stefflon Don Is My Wifey & Makes Me A Better Person / Two Ladies Fight Over Kcee's 'Gay' Outfit [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.