Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle (28036 Views)

Withdraw Offensive Remark Against Northern Elders, Marafa Tells Matawalle / You Can’t Defect To APC With Our Mandate, PDP Tells Matawalle, Others / Reveal Identities Of Those Behind Kidnappings, ACF Tells Matawalle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by NwokoloOwa: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Why are our elected officials and appointed official so useless. You said you don't have money as a state, a local government or even federal government but when it comes to cars, you become so so obsessed. Even some quasi private companies like AEDC, KEDC, etc do behave same way. No money, but money for cars. I can't understand
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by sucess001(m): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
N1,149,800,000.00

One Billion, One Hundred and Forty Nine Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Naira only.

That is the money meant for the purchase of 7 luxury vehicles. Okay, let's say the vehicles are very expensive so the amount can be justified.

But the question now again is; Where are the vehicles?

Well, this amount may be huge, but that's their business in Zamfara.

Wetin still dey pain me now na this subsidy thing. N40B moved out of govt purse everyday for subsidy? 40 × 365 = 14.6 T

They will punish masses and remove subsidy yet buy themselves the best things
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by omolola100(f): 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Blueink6:
Hmmm issoright

Meanwhile at a cheap price Dm me for your logo and flyer design
Sir please can I have your WhatsApp contact
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Karlifate: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
Bullet-proof jeeps for the Governor, while
his people are routinely kidnapped, killed
and dispersed by bandits! Which type of
"democratic" leaders are we having in
Nigeria today?!

The leaders are simply the reflection of the vast majority of the citizens.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by seeyounow2: 6:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
tongue tongue lipsrsealed

Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Brushstrokes20: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Spot on!... The shithole is being ruled by a bunch of self serving, CHRONIC THIEVES! undecided
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Karlifate: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sunshine34:
All this new gov with personal vendetta. Even Kano gov is all over the place chasing Ganduje. Anyways it's good. It will be a template to work and want to supersed the predecessor

There's nothing like vendetta in this case.

Outgoing dude stole Government properties for his personal use.

He should return them.

1 Like

Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Cmanforall: 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by JIBO4REAL(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
Nigeria today?!

Are you trying to said he too should be kidnapped?
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by grandstar(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
N1,149,800,000.00

One Billion, One Hundred and Forty Nine Million, Eight Hundred Thousand Naira only.

That is the money meant for the purchase of 7 luxury vehicles. Okay, let's say the vehicles are very expensive so the amount can be justified.

Wetin still dey pain me now na this subsidy thing. N40B moved out of govt purse everyday for subsidy? 40 × 365 = 14.6 T

He was rumored to have 27bn cash in his house
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Xavier70s: 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
When you say jeeps and come down to write Toyota land cruisers.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Pat081: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sorry is this not the governor that says that he owns 9tillion naira
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Zane2point4(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
Xavier70s:
When you say jeeps and come down to write Toyota land cruisers.

So aren’t they the best and reliable?
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Emusan(m): 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:

This is how you know a good leader.

The issue BAT supposed to tackle first is to find out why subsidy payment raised to that figure.

Which data were they used to arrive at that ₦40b per day?

I believe if we can get the true data on subsidy payment then we will know that the payment isn't the problem but the evil people who are inflating the price using dubious data.

This is what Nigerians should demand first from the FG before accepting any subsidy removal.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by goodness4ever(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
It is always disheartening to hear about the deep rot in the country.

The leaders, over the years, have not been showing good examples.

This is very unfortunate.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by NAC1666: 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Jubrilv(m): 7:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hmmmm 9ja my country
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by HudeyinKB: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2023
Thiefs
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Iykenuwa(m): 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
Genesis14:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
FaithS.H
First Bank

Liar, you won't give up abi?
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Typing: 7:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Genesis14:
While the poor people have no food to eat

Scamming is not good.

Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Pipefitter: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
LeoDeKing:
N1,149,800,000.00

Get your facts right.... Where Nigeria see over $20B to spend on subsidy..
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Akharmony: 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Very CrazyDemocrazy.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Jay357: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Crazy things are happening,

These people go thief this country collapse one day
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by nick50(m): 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2023
Savedday2:
Of what use is subsidy removal when we know that few individuals will still loot the money?

As far as am concerned, subsidy is the only thing the common man is benefiting from the government.

Buhari increased the price of fuel he didn't use the money to do anything instead, he borrowed more money for looting.

Make them leave our subsidy for us!
God bless u bro
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2023
Nigeria has some of the most chronically kleptomaniac politicians on earth, and until death sentence is instituted for public funds embezzlement like it's done in China; we will never be free from the scourge.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by ItisWell22(f): 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
dyera:

What if the governor did not actually buy the jeeps?

He should return the money to the coffers… 🤧
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Godwin25king: 8:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Why are these so called leaders like this. See the amount of cash spent on vehicles compared to the number of people in abject poverty in Zamfara.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Cantonese: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
Nigeria today?!

“ Which type of
Nigeria today?!”

The type of democratic leaders that people collected pittances, stood in the sun and fought themselves to vote for.

As you make your bed, so you shall lie on it. While the governor goes around in bullet proof keep bought with tax payers money, the same tax payers suffer acute hardship.
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by Blackdisciple(m): 8:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
ManirBK:
Nigeria today?!

Bros this is North...
Same matawali gave money and Toyota Hilux's to bandits some years ago thinking he was doing the right thing... These men just don't care..
Re: Return Missing Bullet Proof Jeeps Within 5 Days, Zamfara Gov Tells Matawalle by zeyt: 8:52pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bullet proof keeps!
Could you imagine for a Governor of bandit ravaged state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Muhammad Bello Rejects Dangote’s Ramadan Gifts For Vulnerable, Displaced Persons / Unknown Gunmen Give Politicians 48 Hours To Withdraw Soldiers From South-east / Atiku Joins Buhari For Jumat Prayer At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.