Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nysc : For Nysc second batch lists who want to serve in a specific field - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nysc : For Nysc second batch lists who want to serve in a specific field (174 Views)

Find Out When Google Last Crawled a Specific URL / Mark Zuckerberg Replies; “we Don’t Deserve To Serve You” / UNIPORT 2017/2018 SECOND Batch Admission List Is Out:call 07067854889 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc : For Nysc second batch lists who want to serve in a specific field by Stainlezzking: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2023
I know there are other nairalanders like me who have a field they’d like to serve in. Use this thread as your ad, lemme go first..

So It’s nysc time again and I’m stream 2… meaning I’ll be going to camp after this current batch. Probably in, July-August

I went into tech (web dev) while I was in school, and since then I’ve been freelancing as a fullstack developer, I have done a couple of paid jobs but I’ve never worked with or for a company before, never really applied for jobs, been waiting to finish school.

Now I’m done and I would like serve in a tech firm for my nysc, this is where I need your help. I am currently based in Lagos but I’m open to positions anywhere in the country.

My tools are:

I am a Mathematics Major

Frontend
HTML
Css
JavaScript
Scss
Git
I know React a bit, still new to it

I can work with a UI/UX developer to bring any designs to life

Backend
Node js & Express
Mongodb
Passportjs Authentication
Firebase
Cloudinary (media storage)

My strongest tool is JavaScript :- my first language. It was love at first glance cool

Some of the things I have built

- Portfolio website
- Real estate website application (Authentication + database + security + media db)
- Nnamdi azikiwe ID generator (my IT project, result A+)
- Bitcoin trading website application (Authentication + database + security + media db)

I’ve heard read the stories in the prev thread, of how nairaland has helped people and I plead with nairalanders one more time, Come to my aid, na my own yahoo be this.

Ways you can help
1. If you work or know of a tech firm in need of my expertise, please refer me
2. If you have a business and you need someone to create and manage the website
3. How do I get the list of all tech firms to apply for, I’m new to this job application thingy. LinkedIn experts I need your advice
4. Help share my CV to opportunities you find - I give everyone the permission to save my CV and apply on my behalf
5. If you’re also stream 2 and in a similar situation as I am, share your info let’s all grow

Side note - please role must not necessarily be internship, I am also open to other roles in backend or fullstack stacj, i listed an entry role because even though i have experience in the field, I do not have experience working as a team (which I’m excited about btw) and I know there’s a lot more to learn.

I’m looking for an environment where I will be challenged and given the opportunity to learn from.

Share your own preferred field, lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique, please move to front page let’s reduce the number of unemployed youths abeg

please you can reach me on chukwuebuka0002+nairaland@gmail.com
https://www.chukwuebukastanley.com

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Uae Number / Five Practical AI Websites You Need To Know / Top Blogging Niches (and Make Money Online)...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.