Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead (554 Views)

Angry Fans Invade Pitch After Nigeria Lose To Ghana In World Cup Qualifiers / Ballon d’Or: Evra Congratulates Messi Ahead Of 2021 Award Ceremony / Messi Didn't Break Pele's Record - Santos (2) (3) (4)

Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Stephenmatt25: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Messi the Argentina captain spent two seasons in Paris, during which he won two French leagues and the French Champions Trophy.

Lionel Messi's farewell from Paris Saint-Germain was rather an unforgettable one as the 2022 World Cup winner was shown utmost disrespect by the supporters. It started even before the match against Clermont Foot 63 began, as Messi was welcomed with boos when Parc des Princes announcer read his name while the players walked out for the pre-match warm-ups.

The disrespect towards the talismanic footballer continued even during the match, and the boos got louder when Messi failed to find the net almost from an one-on-one situation against the Clermont goalkeeper Mory Diaw.

The incident took place in the 54th minute, when Kylian Mbappe raced forward and squared the ball towards Messi, who then uncharacteristically chipped it over the crossbar, while attempting a curler towards the far post.

While Messi failed to get his name on the scoresheet, another legend and former Real Madrid skipper Sergio Ramos, who too was making his final appearance for PSG, scored a header in the 16th minute. Mbappe then doubled PSG's lead, but Clermont produced a solid fightback and defeated the Ligue 1 champions 3-2.

Meanwhile, Messi spent two seasons in Paris, during which he won two French leagues and the French Champions Trophy. He scored notched 32 goals and made 35 assists in all competitions.

In fact, Messi's goal in the 1-1 draw against Strasbourg a week ago helped PSG clinch their 11th French league title. It was Messi's 496th career league goal, which helped him overtake Cristiano Ronaldo’s scoring record for Europe’s top five leagues.

https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/lionel-messi-didnt-get-farewell-he.html

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Hotwest: 12:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
Poor Messi but he tried and don chop their money well

He mueve

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Prechgold1180(m): 12:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
Na wah o

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by bewla(m): 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hotwest:

He mueve
come england come do rubbish
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
bewla:
come england come do rubbish
na so una dare Pep to come England e don turn am to farmers league. Becareful what you wish for

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Messi is bigger than Psg

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 3:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hotwest:

He mueve
He won two trophies with em.

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Ade1177: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
He won two trophies with em.

He didn't win anything

Mbappe won those trophies

Without mbappe psg is nothing in attack

People just bash the guy

But mbappe is the real deal

the world cup

Messi denied France the world cup and he should be celebrated by France capital?

The same fans cheering for France in the world cup

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ade1177:

He didn't win anything

Mbappe won those trophies

Without mbappe psg is nothing in attack

People just bash the guy

But mbappe is the real deal

Messi just walks around
hahaha, mad man on the run, who let you out of yabaleft. Where was mbappe when they failed to win the league before messi joined em. Those goals wey mbappe dey score go check who gave him assist. Messi has the highest assist in the league. You think say ball dey miraculously reach his leg or head wey e dey score. You can't watch ligue one matches cos dem no show am at viewing centers. You can stream online cos where you wan see money by data. Mor0n

Dumbbb modafucka show me wetin pendu win in the non rated saudi league. Ogun kee you

Since mbappe win everything why e no win UCL. Oloribu omo ofo, oma sanku ni

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by bewla(m): 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
na so una dare Pep to come England e don turn am to farmers league. Becareful what you wish for
buy or bought league

With the money spend every year in man city Everton go win champion league
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2023
bewla:
buy or bought league

With the money spend every year in man city Everton go win champion league
mumu still dey wail, what stop others from buying. Dindinrin you seems outdated, you no sabi say Manyoo spend money pass City. Dumbo

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by bewla(m): 9:48pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
mumu still dey wail, what stop others from buying. Dindinrin you seems outdated, you no sabi say Manyoo spend money pass City. Dumbo
Well not old enough or not well mannar is not as results of not being thought at home

You no me not but decide to call your self name is the best way to talk to a stranger or prove your point

Na me be your problem of not being ok abi
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 9:50pm On Jun 04, 2023
bewla:
Well not old enough or not well mannar is not as results of not being thought at home

You no me not but decide to call your self name is the best way to talk to a stranger or prove your point

Na me be your problem of not being ok abi
Thunder faya your balls
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by bewla(m): 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
hahaha, mad man on the run, who let you out of yabaleft. Where was mbappe when they failed to win the league before messi joined em. Those goals wey mbappe dey score go check who gave him assist. Messi has the highest assist in the league. You think say ball dey miraculously reach his leg or head wey e dey score. You can't watch ligue one matches cos dem no show am at viewing centers. You can stream online cos where you wan see money by data. Mor0n

Dumbbb modafucka show me wetin pendu win in the non rated saudi league. Ogun kee you

now i no why he they pain you

What did messi sent you from all he get

Get sense and respect others opinion we are born differently so we make different decisions for different reasons

You like messi and cant force your choice on others
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by bewla(m): 9:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
Thunder faya your balls
Am sure you dont have one

G
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Merisbankie(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:

Omo see as these matter pained you omo pessi have suffer lol okay where is the throphy for highway assist demented fool now which next club your ewure is going to

PSG has been winning the league before Messi so no credit to him why can’t he win champions league no be to cry on Ronaldo
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Jokerman(m): 11:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Pessi na PSG flop so he deserved the boos grin
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 11:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Merisbankie:

Omo see as these matter pained you omo pessi have suffer lol okay where is the throphy for highway assist demented fool now which next club your ewure is going to

PSG has been winning the league before Messi so no credit to him why can’t he win champions league no be to cry on Ronaldo
Oloriburuku did i mention you. Nah pendu and his fans get eternal pain. Eternal be una portion, me just add to una misery ni onikure

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 11:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jokerman:
Pessi na PSG flop so he deserved the boos grin
mumu. This was Messi's stats and achievements in this concluded season, show me Pendu's own

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by AImiron: 11:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
bewla:
now i no why he they pain you

What did messi sent you from all he get

Get sense and respect others opinion we are born differently so we make different decisions for different reasons

You like messi and cant force your choice on others
e be like say na you i first quote, no time enter here and do the needful. Cry hard motherfuckerrr

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Jokerman(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
AImiron:
mumu. This was Messi's stats and achievements in this concluded season, show me Pendu's own

Na PSG he take win the world cup? grin... No be Argentina?
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Almiron: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
Jokerman:

Na PSG he take win the world cup? grin... No be Argentina?
i believe you can read sha. When last pendu win spoon

Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Warl0ck: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
AImiron:
Oloriburuku did i mention you. Nah pendu and his fans get eternal pain. Eternal be una portion, me just add to una misery ni onikure
i nearly died of laughter.
Chaii
Re: Lionel Messi Didn't Get The Farewell He Deserves As Angry Fans Boos Messi Ahead by Merisbankie(m): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
AImiron:
Lol see how pained and frustrated you are your papa no get joy lol 😂
See as dem disgrace una ewure

Nigeria's Super Eagles Chance In The Coming World Cup In South Africa / 2010 World Cup: Maradona Drops Hint On Defence Line Pairing / Nigeria/colombia Friendly Called-off