Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon (37747 Views)

Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon / Sanusi: Buhari Should Be Impeached For Spending Millions Of Dollars On Subsidy / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by folake4u(f): 6:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
CuriousCart:

It's girly. Too much singing and emotions.

Try to look for Rambo and watch. Should be easy to find.

😂😂😂😂It's because the movie is a musical.

I will try and watch it.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Igbokwechika101(m): 6:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bro's Abeg take it easy with your English.we want Nigeria working.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by CuriousCart: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
folake4u:

I will try and watch it.

Yeah. For you it's good though but a no for me.
It's good for girls to be girly and boys being boys. No mix ups.

When you watch, abeg pardon the filmtricks. CGI neva too dey then.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by CuriousCart: 6:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
folake4u:

I will try and watch it.

Oya I don fin am for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WnWGafCbZY

Thank me.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by simfrost90210: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
marlow1962:

That man is very intelligent, but look at how illiterates In the comment section are yabin him for speaking a good English.
What annoys me about Patrick is that, with the way he is exposed academically, he is not supposed to be here still doing Nigerian thing.

Haha one for the comment even say make the man stop to dy talk nonsense, funny thing that one na only primary 6 certificate him get all him life.
Illiteracy and poverty is really killing Nigerians, that is what apc keep using since 2015.

That's really huge and lexicographic🙄

Jesus.. Christ.. what a word!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by simfrost90210: 6:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Weathered:
used mostly by children and fans of Disney movies, I learnt

Awesome 😲
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by folake4u(f): 6:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
CuriousCart:

Oya I don fin am for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WnWGafCbZY

Thank me.

Thanks much. smiley
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by sonofthunder: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
NLCreator:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/tinubus-assault-on-subsidy-is-supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-obahiagbon/

I would like this man to write IELTS exam..... I'm interested in what he'll score.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by CuriousCart: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
folake4u:

Thanks much. smiley

Hell no. Thank me better than this.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Mrtaye: 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Concoction of rubbish to impress balabulu and his slave followers like parakolo
Parakolo,chidisisale,yanmiri,legendvillian,,mooron247 etc
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by folake4u(f): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2023
CuriousCart:

Hell no. Thank me better than this.

Go to court. tongue
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Cmanforall: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Abfinest007:
All what this guy thinks about is grammar

Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Advancedman(m): 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
simfrost90210:
🙄 .., and i looked it up, only to find out that it's really an English word ... Jesus have mercy!!!

Sure.
Mary Poppins
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Reference(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
With all this grammar if the government cannot impose the same kind of austerity on itself as it has imposed on the country in cutting down it's waste and theft then it has another thing coming for it, simple.

The real and only reason why I support subsidy removal is purely to awaken
and stimulate the citizens to demand good governance out of their sufferings, not to put more money in the hands of those that cause the problems in the first place.

Because all I see at present and so far is the settlement and attention primarily given to the authors and finishers of all that is wrong with Nigeria.

From civil servants who stand idly by or aid the corruption that flows through their offices to political office holders who award themselves billion naira pensions as a reward for their mismanagement of the country throughout their 'careers' while bleating about for the masses to 'sacrifice'.

The signs do not look good at all.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Fourtygees: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" is a whimsical, nonsensical word that gained popularity through the famous song from the Disney movie "Mary Poppins." Coined by the Sherman Brothers, the word represents something extraordinary, magical, and indescribable. It has since become a cultural phenomenon, often used to express excitement, joy, or astonishment.

The word itself is a playful combination of syllables, showcasing the creativity and imagination of its creators. It serves as a testament to the power of language to evoke emotions and capture our attention. Just saying or hearing the word can bring a smile to people's faces and create a sense of wonder and delight.

While "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" is not a word with a specific meaning in the traditional sense, it exemplifies the joy of language and the ability to create new words and experiences. It reminds us of the magic and whimsy that can be found in the world around us, encouraging us to embrace our imagination and appreciate the beauty of the English language.

In summary, "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" is a delightful word that captures the imagination and represents something extraordinary. It brings a sense of joy, wonder, and playfulness, reminding us of the power of language to create magic in our lives.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by CuriousCart: 7:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Henryfortune(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
Concoction of rubbish to impress balabulu and his slave followers like parakolo

Talking of this balablulu... Did you see of recent how you were decieved to think tinubu wasn't so so eloquent... Pls try take some time now to watch this man and make up ur mind on what to believe not wat tyou have been told by selfish influencers on social media platforms... The guy is so right go lookup all he said on the dictionary if you are not the lazy type you see them there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Zealag(m): 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ilaje1:

It shows you are a dullard. His response is how could you remove what has been removed by Buhari's govt.
The earlier you face reality and brace up for more hard time ahead the better for you.Focus on stacking up more money
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Zealag(m): 7:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Quintopia:

SO MANY OF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR SENSE OF HUMOUR.

FOR GOODNESS SAKES LOOSEN UP!

THE MAN IS CLEARLY A SATIRICAL HUMOURIST GRAMMARIAN INJECTING AN ELEMENT OF MISCHIEVOUS VERBOSITY IN HIS CONVERSATIONS.
You have sense of humour and you are in NL spewing trash with ur gutter mouth like a bed ridden gay.Get a life mf.the earlier you do,the better for ur miserable life

RELAX.
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by lexy2014: 7:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
DeAdvokate:
The interviewer has to translate for us again....this is hocus pocus grin grin grin

Krinkum krankum
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by 4hisdamself: 7:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
"Bunkum"
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Comedian2019: 7:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
In Nigeria, people only defend whatever is found within their camp, objectivity gone with the wind.
Sad😢
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by fuckJones(f): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
christejames:
What have you achieved with all these grandiloquenting? Mr Patrick... undecided

In layman's term the word actually means WONDERFUL 😏
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious is a nonsensical word that is sometimes used to describe something as being great or extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by toujurs: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
CuriousCart:
80s/90s kids will know this phrase from the sing-a-long songs we grew up on so if this man thinks he has used some big word tell him I was around 8 or 9 when I was singing it with my classmates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oodiusykf9U

You sabi something.
Are you based in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by CuriousCart: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
toujurs:
Are you based in Nigeria?

No, why?
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by 8stargeneral: 8:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Endtime grammar
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by nick50(m): 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
What's so special about English language that u guys are flaunting?..am sure this man can't understand a simple proverb in igbo language
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by greggng: 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
I use to buy 90 units of electricity for 5k
At a stage it became 84 unit for 5k
Currently is now 72 units for 5k

This is how smart leaders work ...Assuming that I wasn't observant ...I wouldn't have noticed that my units are being deducted . This exactly how I expected tinubu to handle the subsidy issue ...it should ve being gradual till is finally gone .

I have said it and I repeat only 37 percent if Nigerians voted for tinubu ...they remaining are still.angry ...worsen there pain won't be acceptable.. our leaders don't care cos they are getting the fuel for free...tax payers bear the cost . I saw a man fainted aiong the road ...we managed to bring him.back to life ....what he told us later made me fee sorry for the average Nigerian....According to him he has being trekking long distance cos he couldn't afford to spend everything he had on transport while his kids ade hungry at home . This administration has not discussed the most important thing ..ie workers wage increment ...how to ameliorate the effect of high cost of inflation . Mere pronouncement that subsidy is gone is not the end of it ...I know he enjoys divide and rule ...let him save lots of money too buy everyone on his side .we are watching

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by cashtips(m): 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
You are not an orator, what is the benefits of expression made when the audience don't understand?
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by ebenholer2(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2023
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious what....wetin dey worry this man self😡😯
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by mrksquare: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
A word that is very old.

Came across the word in the seasonal movie "The suit".
Re: Tinubu’s Assault On Subsidy Is Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious — Obahiagbon by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Boko Haram Has Legitimate Grievances-obasanjo / Obanliku: Cross River Community Where Wives Deny Husbands Sex For Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.