Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship (22937 Views)

Anambra School Boys Win Bronze At World Tech Festival- PICTURES / The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US / World Pitch Competition: Anambra To Represent Nigeria, Africa In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by GodSon1900: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2023
steeltrust:
when and where ?

From history.

It depends on who has the opportunity

Also,
When Good Luck Jonathan (SS) was president he tried to align more with the North.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by JpBiz92: 8:54am On Jun 05, 2023
haffaze777:
God bless Ogun state

God bless yoruba land

God bless entire Nigeria
There are only 3 Yorubas there, 2 Igbos, one edo
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Eriokanmi: 10:15am On Jun 05, 2023
Disney world is a place to be. They just want to pamper these future techs with efeezy grin. That's a reward of hard work. Good luck kids
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Jun 05, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Power grabbers , grin grin Northerners always missing grin grin grin
Before nko. Thank God this is merit-based. They'd have flooded the list with their children as usual.

I remember when I was the only one invited from the whole of Nigeria and Sub-saharan Aftica some years back by an organisation in Washington DC. Barack Obama was the one invited to give us a pep talk inside the Daughters of American Revolution Hall, near the White House in the gathering of close to 2,000 selected from across the globe. These guys are the ones dragging Nigeria backward.

Like I've always said, we will still break away from this union.someday. oduduwa country will be birthed someday, even in our generation. Other tribes too will leave

1 Like

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Maghan37: 10:44am On Jun 05, 2023
obinna58:
This is the news we want to hear not hilda baci and her ridiculous record

Go guys

Her record is not ludicrous as you claimed
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by haffaze777(m): 10:50am On Jun 05, 2023
JpBiz92:
There are only 3 Yorubas there, 2 Igbos, one edo

I ask you?
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Emeka71(m): 11:42am On Jun 05, 2023
Dshocker:
A welcomed development, and i know we would come out with flying colours, because we are brainiac.
So good.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Felix6: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

Did anyone search and selected the following in southern Nigeria:

IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
SHINA RAMBO
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAIN PUSHERS
ENVY
ANINI
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CUNTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO
OTOKOTO
BIGOTRY
Ah! I no know say E pain you like this 0. I actually thought your response was powered by intellectual, just discovered all you wrote were powered by pains. Please Accept my SINPARTY.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by complexstuffs(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Felix6:
Ah! I no know say E pain you like this 0. I actually thought your response was powered by intellectual, just discovered all you wrote were powered by pains. Please Accept my SINPARTY.

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Small play wey I dey play with you, see as you just dey foam for mouth and cry upandan grin
Na just surface wey I scratch ooo.. But you don dey get serious stomach pain.

Make we continue dey this play dey go na...
I truss say U get D stamina 2continue as GBOMO-GBMOMO &ASSHAAWO PIKIN wey U be grin
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by complexstuffs(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Before nko. Thank God this is merit-based. They'd have flooded the list with their children as usual.

I remember when I was the only one invited from the whole of Nigeria and Sub-saharan Aftica some years back by an organisation in Washington DC. Barack Obama was the one invited to give us a pep talk inside the Daughters of American Revolution Hall, near the White House in the gathering of close to 2,000 selected from across the globe. These guys are the ones dragging Nigeria backward.

Like I've always said, we will still break away from this union.someday. oduduwa country will be birthed someday, even in our generation. Other tribes too will leave

1) BIGOTRY and HATRED prevented the organizers from searching for talented and gifted kids in the north
2) There have been many cases where northern kids beat southern kids in a fair contest but northerners are always humble and never resort to insults nor name calling
3) Most southern degrees are worthless since they are either OLUWOLE products, aggressive malpractice or having graduated with their pussies
4) Nearly all the southern politicians are in one certificate scandal or the other

https://www.lucipost.com/2021/07/aggressive-malpractice-brought-me-this-far-alleged-uniben-graduating-student-celebrates-after-final-paper/

https://9newsng.com/shameful-graduate-of-federal-polytechnic-nekede-opens-up-on-how-she-used-her-pussy-to-aquire-high-grades-successful-project-defense/

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Eriokanmi: 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

1) BIGOTRY and HATRED prevented the organizers from searching for talented and gifted kids in the north
2) There have been many cases where northern kids beat southern kids in a fair contest but northerners are always humble and never resort to insults nor name calling
3) Most southern degrees are worthless since they are either OLUWOLE products, aggressive malpractice or having graduated with their pussies
4) Nearly all the southern politicians are in one certificate scandal or the other

https://www.lucipost.com/2021/07/aggressive-malpractice-brought-me-this-far-alleged-uniben-graduating-student-celebrates-after-final-paper/

https://9newsng.com/shameful-graduate-of-federal-polytechnic-nekede-opens-up-on-how-she-used-her-pussy-to-aquire-high-grades-successful-project-defense/
Well, I'm Yorubaman, original. I don't know which part of the south you were referring to. The only man, whom I have never doffed my cap for, is the one you and my gullible fellows voted for as president. I've never been his fan. All my aunts attended the same Children Homes School which he claimed to have attended in Ibadan. His name was never found there. Even Chicago Uni once disowned him.

Concerning whether northern students were considered for the Microsoft competition or not. This wasn't a selective competition. One of the those picked schooled in Abuja where you find mainly the Children of northern elites, schooling. Oyinbos don't work with emotions or sentiments. If you merit it, you'd be selected in any contest and that's why they keep progressing. The reverse is the case here.

My brother inlaw participated in the NPA employment test some.years back. He was selected on merit. But by the time the interview was scheduled, they had replaced him with a northern guy who never participated in the exam. As if that wasn't enough. In 2021 I went on an inspection mission to port harcourt. I was to go by air but my flight was cancelled so I decided to book liberal motors in Lagos. Inside the bus was a young ekiti man, who was a corps member serving in port harcourt. His seat was next to mine. In the course of our discussion, he told me he came for his interview for an employment into the NCS. He said he didn't want to attend because of what they did to him the first time. He participated in the aptitude test where he did very well and his name was posted. He also received a text message to that effect. What happened? His name was replaced with that of a man from Nasarawa state. He was angry. He got to know when reading a newspaper in which the names were published for a selection interview. His exam and registration numbers were same but his name had been replaced. Some people said he should engage a lawyer but he called one oga whom he met during their exam. The man investigated, only to find out that one northern retired general was behind it. He urged him to reapply which he did and passed the test again. It was the interview he came to attend from Port. We met on his way back inside that bus. Those are few impunity at play. There are a lot more which I don't know about.

Why was I selected by the organisation in the USA? It was the government of Benin Republic who even nominated me. My company went there and donated equipment free of charge to their PHCs. We did same in Nigeria. Some were even asking us to make money from it here but i refused. I travelled to Benin Republic years back and I saw the state of their primary health centres. I visited 2 of them and i said to myself I'd do something.

My cousin once attended the Nigeria aviation school in Kaduna. They admit only 25 students from all over the country every 3 years or so. On the day of resumption, he saw 2 guys from the north who never took the part in the tough selection exam. They came to join them. Imagine. This has been ongoing for decades. Nigeria can't move forward this way.

1 Like

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by PeterObi4LP: 2:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

They are born and destined to be rulers over 3rd class citizens while 3rd class LAMBA and his people will always be their servants forever.

If I'm not mistaken, is either you are already a gate man for one Chukwudi in Abuja or Lagos washing his cars, opening the gate and sweeping the compound, or you are fetching water (megida) for people for peanut. slaves calling others slave
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by complexstuffs(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

If I'm not mistaken, is either you are already a gate man for one Chukwudi in Abuja or Lagos washing his cars, opening the gate and sweeping the compound, or you are fetching water (megida) for people for peanut. slaves calling others slave

Chai!!!! E pain am oooo grin

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain dem
As E dey pain dem, E dey sweet us grin

3rd class citizens presented 3rd class candidate that came 3rd.

It is not my fault that I was born to rule over you and your kind.. Know this and know peace
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by complexstuffs(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Well, I'm Yorubaman, original. I don't know which part of the south you were referring to. The only man, whom I have never doffed my cap for, is the one you and my gullible fellows voted for as president. I've never been his fan. All my aunts attended the same Children Homes School which he claimed to have attended in Ibadan. His name was never found there. Even Chicago Uni once disowned him.

Concerning whether northern students were considered for the Microsoft competition or not. This wasn't a selective competition. One of the those picked schooled in Abuja where you find mainly the Children of northern elites, schooling. Oyinbos don't work with emotions or sentiments. If you merit it, you'd be selected in any contest and that's why they keep progressing. The reverse is the case here.

My brother inlaw participated in the NPA employment test some.years back. He was selected on merit. But by the time the interview was scheduled, they had replaced him with a northern guy who never participated in the exam. As if that wasn't enough. In 2021 I went on an inspection mission to port harcourt. I was to go by air but my flight was cancelled so I decided to book liberal motors in Lagos. Inside the bus was a young ekiti man, who was a corps member serving in port harcourt. His seat was next to mine. In the course of our discussion, he told me he came for his interview for an employment into the NCS. He said he didn't want to attend because of what they did to him the first time. He participated in the aptitude test where he did very well and his name was posted. He also received a text message to that effect. What happened? His name was replaced with that of a man from Nasarawa state. He was angry. He got to know when reading a newspaper in which the names were published for a selection interview. His exam and registration numbers were same but his name had been replaced. Some people said he should engage a lawyer but he called one oga whom he met during their exam. The man investigated, only to find out that one northern retired general was behind it. He urged him to reapply which he did and passed the test again. It was the interview he came to attend from Port. We met on his way back inside that bus. Those are few impunity at play. There are a lot more which I don't know about.

Why was I selected by the organisation in the USA? It was the government of Benin Republic who even nominated me. My company went there and donated equipment free of charge to their PHCs. We did same in Nigeria. Some were even asking us to make money from it here but i refused. I travelled to Benin Republic years back and I saw the state of their primary health centres. I visited 2 of them and i said to myself I'd do something.

My cousin once attended the Nigeria aviation school in Kaduna. They admit only 25 students from all over the country every 3 years or so. On the day of resumption, he saw 2 guys from the north who never took the part in the tough selection exam. They came to join them. Imagine. This has been ongoing for decades. Nigeria can't move forward this way.

I didn't even bother to read your loooong and unhappy story of your life for the following reasons:
1) You cunningly avoided the certificate scandals, aggressive malpractice and pussy gradates from the south.
2) I'm not interested in your miseries, depressions, suicide attempts, failures, disappointments, etc
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by GodSon1900: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Eriokanmi: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

I didnt even bother to read your loooong and unhappy story of your life for the following reasons:
1) I'm not interested in your miseries, depressions, suicide attempts, failures, disappointments, etc
2) I really don't have the time
You are pained I guess grin. I'm not surprised. I knew you'd respond this way cos it's in your blood. You guys don't read yet, you want to be the best. Only in Nigeria will that happen cos of the bad system in place.

Tell your people to invest in their children's education instead of populating their houses with women who often produce children who are roaming the streets begging alms. Success doesn't come easy. Have you wondered why the north is the global headquarters of poverty and out of school children? Deal with that ok? It's a reality.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by GodSon1900: 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Emmanuel909090: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
Beautiful
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by complexstuffs(m): 3:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You are pained I guess grin. I'm not surprised. I knew you'd respond this way cos it's in your blood. You guys don't read yet, you want to be the best. Only in Nigeria will that happen cos of the bad system in place.

Tell your people to invest in their children's education instead of populating their houses with women who often produce children who are roaming the streets begging alms. Success doesn't come easy. Have you wondered why the north is the global headquarters of poverty and out of school children? Deal with that ok? It's a reality.

Look! I'm not responsible for your miseries and depressions.

Ask your parents why you were born a failure instead of being BITTERED with the north. As if poverty doesn't stink in the south.

Our northern degrees may not me as much as the south but they are genuine not OLOWOLE degrees. We don't have aggressive malpractice graduates neither do we have ladies graduating with the help of their pussies.

Shouldn't you be asking your parents why they birthed you in a place with the following epidemics:

IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
SHINA RAMBO
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAIN PUSHERS
ENVY
ANINI
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CULTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO
OTOKOTO
BIGOTRY
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Eriokanmi: 4:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

Look! I'm not responsible for your miseries and depressions.

Ask your parents why you were born a failure instead of being BITTERED with the north. As if poverty doesn't stink in the south.

Our northern degrees may not me as much as the south but they are genuine not OLOWOLE degrees. We don't have aggressive malpractice graduates neither do we have ladies graduating with the help of their pussies.

Shouldn't you be asking your parents why they birthed you in a place with the following epidemics:

IPOB
ASHAWO
RITUAL KILLERS
GBOMO GBOMO
ARMED ROBBERY
HIV/AIDS
ABORTION
OCCULTIC
SHINA RAMBO
OBIDIENTS
HATRED
BABY FACTORIES
COCAIN PUSHERS
ENVY
ANINI
UNWANTED PREGNANCIES
CULTISM
NNAMDI KANU
KIDNAPERS
YAHOO YAHOO
OTOKOTO
BIGOTRY
Now you sound like a teen. Where does Salisu Buhari, the Toronto man hail from? Those vices you mentioned above are a commonplace in the north and am sure you know it. Go and read your books grin. Run along jor.

1 Like

Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by JpBiz92: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
haffaze777:

I ask you?
so that u can take it easy with beating your flat chest
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by complexstuffs(m): 4:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Now you sound like a teen. Where does Salisu Buhari, the Toronto man hail from? Those vices you mentioned above are a commonplace in the north and am sure you know it. Go and read your books grin. Run along jor.

Typical southern hypocrisy. Illiteracy and poverty are only in the north but when I listed the epidemics bedeviling the south, you quickly changed mouth and said they are commonplace everywhere.

How DIS 1 want take get sense?
After all na ASSHAAWO colabo with GBOMO GBOMO to produce DIS 1
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by JayArmaniGozman: 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Calm down comrade,.... grin

Angelfrost:
Ogun state everywhere...! Nice one!!
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by eldeens: 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol or you mean Ebonyi Governor....

Na Ebonyi Governor oooo
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Riscawendy(f): 6:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
Is like students from school that wears shirt and tie are usually intelligent.
The picture above will convince you.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
PureFace1:

https://allschool.com.ng/six-brilliant-students-set-to-represent-nigeria-at-world-microsoft-championship/

No Harbowkey name, as usual.

Harbowkey no dey represent Naija for good tins.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by Felix6: 9:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
complexstuffs:

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Small play wey I dey play with you, see as you just dey foam for mouth and cry upandan grin
Na just surface wey I scratch ooo.. But you don dey get serious stomach pain.

Make we continue dey this play dey go na...
I truss say U get D stamina 2continue as GBOMO-GBMOMO &ASSHAAWO PIKIN wey U be grin
when you begin to sleep in a proper bed and not three seater sofa in the living room, you can quote me then. But for you are miles away from being responsible and mature.
Re: 6 Kids Set To Represent Nigeria At World Microsoft Championship by osokemi: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Is your business vulnerable to cyber threats?

Having a top-notch cybersecurity solution in place offers numerous benefits for individuals and organizations. Here are some key advantages:

1. Data Protection: Cybersecurity solutions help protect sensitive data from unauthorized access, theft, or manipulation. This includes personal information, financial data, intellectual property, customer records, and other critical information. By safeguarding data, cybersecurity solutions prevent financial losses, reputational damage, and legal consequences.

2. Threat Detection and Prevention: Advanced cybersecurity solutions utilize technologies such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, and behavior analytics to detect and prevent cyber threats in real-time. They proactively identify suspicious activities, malware, viruses, ransomware, and other malicious attacks, mitigating potential risks before they can cause damage.

3. Business Continuity: Effective cybersecurity measures ensure business continuity by minimizing disruptions caused by cyber incidents. They help protect critical systems and infrastructure, ensuring that operations can continue uninterrupted even in the face of cyber threats or attacks. This reduces downtime, financial losses, and the negative impact on productivity and customer trust.

4. Customer Trust and Brand Reputation: Demonstrating a commitment to cybersecurity instills confidence in customers, partners, and stakeholders. Having robust cybersecurity measures in place shows that an organization takes data privacy and protection seriously, enhancing brand reputation and building trust among customers. This can lead to increased customer loyalty, retention, and competitive advantage.

5. Compliance with Regulations: Many industries have specific cybersecurity regulations and compliance requirements that organizations must adhere to. Implementing top-notch cybersecurity solutions helps meet these regulatory obligations, avoiding penalties, legal consequences, and damage to the company's reputation. It ensures that data protection standards are met, such as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

6. Competitive Advantage: In today's digital landscape, customers prioritize security when choosing products or services. By investing in top-notch cybersecurity solutions, organizations can differentiate themselves from competitors by offering enhanced security measures. This can be a compelling selling point and a competitive advantage, attracting security-conscious customers and partners.

7. Protection against Financial Losses: Cyberattacks can result in significant financial losses, including costs associated with remediation, legal fees, regulatory fines, customer compensation, and reputational damage. A robust cybersecurity solution reduces the risk of successful attacks, minimizing potential financial losses and preserving the company's bottom line.

8. Employee Productivity and Trust: Cybersecurity solutions provide a secure work environment, enabling employees to work without concerns about data breaches or cyber threats. This boosts productivity as employees can focus on their tasks without worrying about potential security risks. It also fosters trust and morale among employees, knowing that their data and work-related activities are protected.

9. Incident Response and Recovery: In the event of a cybersecurity incident, having a top-notch cybersecurity solution in place facilitates a swift response and efficient recovery. It allows organizations to identify the source of the breach, contain the incident, and restore systems and data to minimize downtime. This reduces the impact on operations and helps organizations bounce back quickly.

10. Future-Proofing: Cybersecurity threats are continuously evolving, and having a top-notch solution ensures that an organization can adapt and stay ahead of emerging threats. Investing in advanced cybersecurity technologies, regularly updating security measures, and staying informed about the latest trends and best practices helps future-proof the organization's security posture.

Overall, having a top-notch cybersecurity solution provides peace of mind, protects critical assets, safeguards sensitive information, and preserves the reputation and profitability of individuals and organizations in today's digital landscape.

Reach out to us today for your IT solutions: 09134885175

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can One Learn German Language / Can I Study Mass Communication With D7 In Literature / WASSCE: Call Meeting Of West African Nations, WAEC – Afenifere Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.