Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Man TBJ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man TBJ! (184 Views)

How To Know The Man Who Is Not Serving God Anywhere In The World / The Yoruba Origins Of The Name Moses (not The Man Moses) - By Reno Omokri / Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man TBJ! by chieveboy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2023
I have a thread on this man TBJ. I hinted on my personal encounter with him while keeping the rest to myself.

A lot of his viewers did developed feelings for him owing to his open display of "charity".

What people don't know, they don't know. Watch this video. We will talk more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS_YW_RUQTA&t=3205s?

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of OBI ABATA System Of Divination / Reincarnation: One Of Many Causes Of Polygamy and "Infidelity" / Happy 75th Birthday, Pastor(mrs.) Folu Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.