Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V (4651 Views)

May 29 Committee: Tinubu Inherited Igbo Hatred From Buhari – Ohanaeze / Adeyinka Grandson Jailed 4.5 Years For Inciting Racial Hatred In Nigeria / Buhari Names Train Stations After Prominent Nigerians. See Full List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Wutinky: 1:38am On Jun 05, 2023
descarado:

What is this one yarning undecided
Mbok

I am sure you will sweat and trek tomorrow morning grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Wutinky: 1:41am On Jun 05, 2023
descarado:

Mbok

Oponu i am cooling off outside Naija, i no follow you dey suffer because i know say sufferings has bend your tick neck grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Wutinky: 1:44am On Jun 05, 2023
descarado:

Mbok

I know say as you manage write by this hour,iI know say na tomorrow morning you fit manage brows again grin grin grin grin grin grin after consuming plenty red oil and pepper
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Wutinky: 1:46am On Jun 05, 2023
9gerian:
The hatred/gang up is not just by Yorubas or Nigerians alone: https://twitter.com/PSAFLIVE/status/1665240600080162816?s=20

You are dying slowly from hatred, na this dey cause sudden drop deaths grin grin grin grin grin you need medical help oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by 9gerian: 2:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Where is the hatred in dispelling the assertions of hatred against other Nigerian tribes especially as I only provided a fresh instance of triggered displeasure against igbos by other nationals.

I only showed how the hatred you claim is from other Nigerians appear to be a normal thing, and counting, on the international stage. Some Igbos definitely must be doing something wrong to the extent of being singled out from other Nigerians, which is actually worse. You are actually the one dying not me.

Wutinky:

You are dying slowly from hatred, na this dey cause sudden drop deaths grin grin grin grin grin you need medical help oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by limeta(f): 2:38am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofemannnu:

Dont be dumb,sir.
Nobody hates the Igbos.It is just a delusion.
Okay,do South Africans hate Igbos?
Do Ghanaians hate Igbos?
Do the Asians hate Igbos?
Maybe all of these people just dislike Igbos because of some negativities.
If I think most people dislike me,then I will look towards myself and change for the better.

Which of these tribes are you
You were born jealous
You spoke to south Africans, Ghanaians, Asians about igbos and they told you they dislike igbos ok thats cool

And they all said nothing about your tribe thats very scary
Aren't you afraid.

Outside Nigeria you are either black, African or Nigeria
No igbo no yoruba hausa or what ever

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by BabaRamota1980: 4:51am On Jun 05, 2023
gidgiddy:

The same people who say they hate Igbos are the same who will pick up gun and fight war if Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow and go their way

Thats why they confused, only crazy people want to be in one country with those they hate

But one thing is for sure, the Igbo nation will eventually gain its independence from the British colonial contraption called Nigeria

Gidgiddy, explain why Biafra occupied MidWest state in 1967, and declared it republic of Biafra, then appointed an Iboman as a ruler in a non-Biafran territory.

Explain why they hate Ibo in Kenya, Uganda, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Tanzania, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia India, Cambodia, Indonesia, Phillipines, and so many others.

These are foreigners, not your countrymen, Yoruba and Fulani that you blame for your hatred.

Obi lost trust in UK and was repatriated from border. Ekweremadu is serving sentence.

There has to be something in Ibo that makes him repulsive everywhere he touches.

Better check yourself...before you wreck yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 05, 2023
franchasofficia:
Did you know that when slave trade started in Africa, Whitemen preferred slaves from Igbo tribe more than any other tribe in Africa?

Did you know that whitemen told slave merchants that they were ready to pay double or triple the price just to get a slave from the Igbo tribe?

Before you join your tribesmen and women to hate on Igbos that did nothing personally to you, please try and study the Igbo people personally.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbXSv75Qpnw

You guys are so deluded it's hilarious. Tell me another joke.

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 05, 2023
sleekpro:
It's only when nigerians sees an Ibo man as a God sent, that's the only time Nigeria will be great again. Take it or leave it.

Yeah. Only ibo can make Nigeria great. This can be seen as the SE is now competing with Dubai and China. You guys are deluded to the point of idiocy.

4 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 05, 2023
CondenseMilk:
grin

Nigerians by now should have realized that an igboman is the only solution they have to attain meaningful development.

Unfortunately they have always chosen to prolong their suffering.

As seen by how well developed the SE is. Whatever diets you guys were served growing up needs to be analyzed by nutritionists. It must be high on LSD.

3 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by udede(m): 5:32am On Jun 05, 2023
Resurrection212:
Please you Anambra people should stop this nonsense nobody hate us except we hate ourselves. Peter obi a former governor sack all non indigene working in Anambra state government .tell me which hate is more than that. Just wish my governor his excellency Uzodinma can Anambra people working in my state.
you are a chronic lier
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by udede(m): 5:36am On Jun 05, 2023
Machinegun91:
Igbo amakas really need to change their behaviors to gain positive recommendation from other tribes in Nigeria.

Give Igbo man 1 inch, he will claim the rest and chase you out.

Greed is their culture
tell your self some truth. Why not let them have their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Brek: 6:00am On Jun 05, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

Gidgiddy, explain why Biafra occupied MidWest state in 1967, and declared it republic of Biafra, then appointed an Iboman as a ruler in a non-Biafran territory.

Explain why they hate Ibo in Kenya, Uganda, Gabon, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Tanzania, South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia India, Cambodia, Indonesia, Phillipines, and so many others.

These are foreigners, not your countrymen, Yoruba and Fulani that you blame for your hatred.

Obi lost trust in UK and was repatriated from border. Ekweremadu is serving sentence.

There has to be something in Ibo that makes him repulsive everywhere he touches.

Better check yourself...before you wreck yourself.
Go back and study about war my friend
It was about war tatics geez
Once Lagos falls Nigeria surrenders

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Brek: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Nigga at this point,you are just reeling out names from your mind,who is Anobo,chinonso etc
And ezeego is not a criminal,he was just a very rich guy whom some suspected was a ritualist but is a legit businessman

The thing is even if we are to commit crimes for the next 100 years,it can’t compare with just a day crime commuted by rutualis in Ibadan alone
You de mind them
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by 7lives: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2023
Shevchenkko:
Ewedu man rest. Your tribe hates the Igbo race because Igbos are excelling in all field

What you give is what you get.
Who and who do the Igbos love?.
Live and let's live, no one will allow you to feast or leech on them again. I know this is your idea of love.
When your fore fathers were employing Igbos to work as admins, and Yorubas as gardeners, messengers and cleaners, at University of Ibadan, that was love.
The same thing you people did in the North isn't it?.
And what did your fathers did to those who spoke against this evil that you people called love?, Jan 66 coup say it all.
Your opinion of me is your business, rest.

3 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by 7lives: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2023
SamboAnguissa:

As seen by how well developed the SE is. Whatever diets you guys were served growing up needs to be analyzed by nutritionists. It must be high on LSD.

Sure they were fed DELUMEAL baby formula.
A combination of cereals and delusions.

3 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by orisa37: 9:24am On Jun 05, 2023
THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE IGBOS, AZIKWE OJUKWU AND NOW KANO. NO ONE HATES THE IGBOS. IGBOS MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITH FELLOW NIGERIANS WITHOUT CHEATING, LOOTING AND BUNKERING LIFE OUT OF THEM.
RESPECT BEGAT RESPECT. THAT IS LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Wutinky: 11:44am On Jun 05, 2023
orisa37:
THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE IGBOS, AZIKWE OJUKWU AND NOW KANO. NO ONE HATES THE IGBOS. IGBOS MUST LEARN TO LIVE WITH FELLOW NIGERIANS WITHOUT CHEATING, LOOTING AND BUNKERING LIFE OUT OF THEM.
RESPECT BEGAT RESPECT. THAT IS LOVE YOURSELVES AS YOURSELVES.

I don't get your stupid point, hate has already eaten you up
Igbos are the most friendly people in Nigeria that is why you see them everywhere,

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by BabaRamota1980: 9:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brek:

That tactic is why you are trapped. Please stop implementing tactics without first using Yoruba as a sound board.

If im not wrong, Ojukwu did approach Yoruba, and Awo told him to cool off, not the right time.

Bloody cannibalists
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by T8ksy(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Brek:

Point of correction, once Lagos falls with the collateral damages which of course, will be the indigenes, Ojukwu will effectively be in control of southern Nigeria.

Somehow, I believe that was Ojukwu's real objective and the Biafra chant was just a smokescreen to deceive the gullibles.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 12:27am On Jun 06, 2023
sleekpro:
It's only when nigerians sees an Ibo man as a God sent, that's the only time Nigeria will be great again. Take it or leave it.
If only South East is great, that is when this your juxtaposition would have been more meaningful. Be strong, get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Brek: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2023
T8ksy:

Point of correction, once Lagos falls with the collateral damages which of course, will be the indigenes, Ojukwu will effectively be in control of southern Nigeria.

Somehow, I believe that was Ojukwu's real objective and the Biafra chant was just a smokescreen to deceive the gullibles.
Dude you don't know what war is? Or you haven't experienced it before. Take a good example of the Aro confederacy, once the Aro Chukwu was captured it surrendered. Once Berlin was captured, the Nazis surrendered. That's the point of the invasion of Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Brek: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

That tactic is why you are trapped. Please stop implementing tactics without first using Yoruba as a sound board.

If im not wrong, Ojukwu did approach Yoruba, and Awo told him to cool off, not the right time.

Bloody cannibalists
Shut up!
Go back to history and study it. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria then. Meaning it had to be captured and if that happened Nigeria would've surrendered. If it had been Sokoto the capital. They would've invaded it there.
Go and search how Byzantine fell into the hands of the ottomans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by orisa37: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2023
Wutinky,

You are STINKING.
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by descarado: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wutinky:

Oponu i am cooling off outside Naija, i no follow you dey suffer because i know say sufferings has bend your tick neck grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you alright?
Why are you quoting me endlessly?
Breathe in and out.
E go better
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by BabaRamota1980: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Brek:

Shut up!
Go back to history and study it. Lagos was the capital of Nigeria then. Meaning it had to be captured and if that happened Nigeria would've surrendered. If it had been Sokoto the capital. They would've invaded it there.
Go and search how Byzantine fell into the hands of the ottomans

So did you capture Lagos?

You wanted Biafra, and you got Biafra. If no be long throat, wetin carry Ojukwu to begin dreaming of Lagos? You had your Biafra in your hand. Gowon even helped you to create the boundaries sef, he took SS out so you were free to stand alone if you wanted. Why didn't Ojukwu stop there?

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by T8ksy(m): 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2023
Brek:

Dude you don't know what war is? Or you haven't experienced it before. Take a good example of the Aro confederacy, once the Aro Chukwu was captured it surrendered. Once Berlin was captured, the Nazis surrendered. That's the point of the invasion of Lagos

Your examples are lame to say the least. Wetin concern aro chukwu with Nigeria who have many linguistic nations within?

So, once ojukwu captured the mid-west and then lagos-home to the yorubas, the Northerners, unaffected by the war so far, will just automatically capitulate, ba? Warp logic, only to be expected from a cloned biafran.

The Northerners don't give a damn about us southerners anyway so why would they surrenders to Ojukwu's demand 'cause ojukwu had just captured the capital of the country? Most of the military installations in the country were located in the north and the fulanis were in fact, prepared to exit the nation even after their revenge coup of July '66.

At any rate, Oju-iku's hold on southern Nigeria, even with the capture of lagos will be anything but definite as there were resistances to his occupation of the mid-west and so will it be in lagos and its environs, as well

It was a bold and audacious strategic move by ojukwu however it was doomed to failure right from the get-go. No group in the south was willing to accept ibo preponderance over their own land hence why the mid-west formed resistance groups to sabotage ibo's occupation of their land. So will it be with the yorubas too, had Ojukwu's BLF taken lagos.

But then, ojukwu didn't need the whole country, all he required is southern Nigeria where all the resources of the country, is located.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by T8ksy(m): 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wutinky:

I don't get your stupid point, hate has already eaten you up
Igbos are the most friendly people in Nigeria that is why you see them everywhere,

Another warp logic from a cloned biafran/Ipob youth.

It will be interesting to know what rationale you utilised to arrive at such a ridiculous position that igbo's presence everywhere (as economic migrants) is because of their " friendly" disposition.

1 Like

Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Brek: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
T8ksy:

Your examples are lame to say the least. Wetin concern aro chukwu with Nigeria who have many linguistic nations within?

So, once ojukwu captured the mid-west and then lagos-home to the yorubas, the Northerners, unaffected by the war so far, will just automatically capitulate, ba? Warp logic, only to be expected from a cloned biafran.

The Northerners don't give a damn about us southerners anyway so why would they surrenders to Ojukwu's demand 'cause ojukwu had just captured the capital of the country? Most of the military installations in the country were located in the north and the fulanis were in fact, prepared to exit the nation even after their revenge coup of July '66.

At any rate, Oju-iku's hold on southern Nigeria, even with the capture of lagos will be anything but definite as there were resistances to his occupation of the mid-west and so will it be in lagos and its environs, as well

It was a bold and audacious strategic move by ojukwu however it was doomed to failure right from the get-go. No group in the south was willing to accept ibo preponderance over their own land hence why the mid-west formed resistance groups to sabotage ibo's occupation of their land. So will it be with the yorubas too, had Ojukwu's BLF taken lagos.

But then, ojukwu didn't need the whole country, all he required is southern Nigeria where all the resources of the country, is located.
Dude the southsouth had alot of oil so why would he need the whole of southwest? Like I said Lagos was a big place for trade and goods and was the capital of Lagos. I thought you said the northerners cared about the southwest?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Brek: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
BabaRamota1980:

So did you capture Lagos?

You wanted Biafra, and you got Biafra. If no be long throat, wetin carry Ojukwu to begin dreaming of Lagos? You had your Biafra in your hand. Gowon even helped you to create the boundaries sef, he took SS out so you were free to stand alone if you wanted. Why didn't Ojukwu stop there?
So why did they invade Biafra before it had invaded the mid western region?
Re: Prominent Nigerians Who Aren't Igbos Speak Up Against Igbo Hatred In Nigeria - V by Randomgist(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2023
OAFMods:
Who is your father to make such declaration.
Left to me Igbo will not even governor igbos state you can all go to hell for all I care.

Make your papa no go work hard to earn trust of Nigerians so you can be voted instead of spreading hate n religious foolishness up n down

When Igbo is ready to present Dave Umahi or Obiano as presidential candidate we can talk about you being president not the war mongering bastard n Pandora criminal Peter Obi

Bros you for just say something else not this thing you typed here. It betrays your hypocrisy. You know you will never support an Igbo man. So take it with full chest or better be quiet about it. This same thing you said about Umahi and Obiano was said about Rochas by many hypocrites, but what happened when he started to contest?
All these "Igbo did that or said that, that's why they are hated" is just attempts to cover up the phobia within because other tribes have done and said worst things, even you. Imagine if Tinubu was an Igbo man with all the baggages, or El rufai or Shettima and many others. Or even Igbos were to be the ones doing what Fulani herders are doing. All these Igbos are grabbing our land have not been pointed out by any one. Igbos acquire properties legitimately, they don't force people to sell their lands.

Some phobia are just with no reason, or to put correctly, some people don't want to admit the reason for their phobia so they keep looking for something else to hold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

picture of the new #100 naira note.. / Igbo Not Behind Kano Blast – Police / Photos: See What Dokpesi Was Caught Doing After His Arraignment Today In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.