Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy (41395 Views)

Tinubu Appoints His Kinsmen To Occupy 22 Critical Positions, Sen Abaribe Laments / Tijanniya Sect: We Did Not Appoint Sanusi Our Leader In Nigeria / Chad Gives Nigeria April 22 Deadline To Occupy Territories Seized From BokoHaram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by PussyKing(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Sunshine34:
Like him or hate him, JAGABAN IS OUR PRESIDENT. 8years in the bag. shocked shocked shocked shocked

We are praying that God grant him good health so he can do his job well, because currently he can't hold a pen to sign papers and that's not a good sign.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Judolisco(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
What of finance minister
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by DanEmakoji(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
This man will soon decamp to APC.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lincton:
Let him keep his advice for his pay master. President Bola Ahmed Tinubu doesn't need instructions from him.
President doesn't know it all, that young man over there gave a solid and outstanding advice. After all, he's a Nigerian before he became member of pdp party. His opinion shouldn't be thrown out of the gutter.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by plaindealer: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
This is when low-grade and unintelligent losers arrogate to themselves the power to dictate to winners/President Tinubu what to do.

What a nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Fuckingmallam45(m): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Judolisco:
What of finance minister
That position is also sensitive, a vibrant technocrat should take over the position. My cent, but we can only suggest, the mandatory belong to Mr President
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Mrbenny001: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
The dump Nigeria youth will leave the important message and start attacking the Messenger as usual...irridemable
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
tolue42:
A nice advice though, but reality is setting in in opposition camps..

The advice which you consider as nice is more important than the polity statement that followed.

Political gangsterism is far from what we need at a time like this.

People like you should hide somewhere and lets make this country work first at least.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by rolams(m): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Watin concern am?
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by sanu412: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
But come to think of it, Information minister would not be a bad appointment for this man.

It will be a perfect fit, a perfect match made in heaven.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Thedon22: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
XY23:
Lol. Nothing can help some of you, not even suffering. Who is the opposition? What camp do you belong to? Those who queue for petrol and buy at exorbitant price or those who enjoy estacodes for every basic thing? I ask again, who's the opposition?

SMH! You're gambling with the next 4 years of your life because of ethnic politics.

Campaign after election.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by BJanta: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2023
This one don disAtilate fas , Belle don dey worry am.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by tolue42(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
XY23:
Lol. Nothing can help some of you, not even suffering. Who is the opposition? What camp do you belong to? Those who queue for petrol and buy at exorbitant price or those who enjoy estacodes for every basic thing? I ask again, who's the opposition?

SMH! You're gambling with the next 4 years of your life because of ethnic politics.

So it your lord and savior Obi that will turn Nigeria to eldorado? Wake up please
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Eldani89: 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2023
You could have remained in APC. Please Atiku and PDP need many advice you have to offer.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Yomit71(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
humilitypays:
Bola Tinubu will try his best to make a difference but the forces behind his unmerited emergence will cause him to fail.

Nigerians must be ready for the truth and must uphold justice, equity and fairness for Nigeria to succeed as a nation.

Peter Obi won the election, denying him that right because he is Igbo will only rob off on Nigeria and Nigerians because Nigeria will continue to struggle as a nation until they purge the nation of hatred for a certain sector of the country and allow truth and merit to prevail
A certain section of the country is the hate region, so hate must be reciprocated to them.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Yomit71(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
lonelydora:
Tinubu shouldn't even appoint politicians in any ministerial position sef.

@Op, you have to understand that Tinubu didn't win any election. Be guided!

He stole the people's mandate and entered Aso Rock through the backdoor.

But relax, he will soon come out of Aso Rock through the same backdoor
lonely pandoradora grin shocked grin
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Judolisco(m): 9:28pm On Jun 04, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

That position is also sensitive, a vibrant technocrat should take over the position. My cent, but we can only suggest, the mandatory belong to Me President
I think we should go and beg okonjo Iweala... All d predictions dat woman made came to pass... D woman na brain... I trust tinubu with his selections though....buhari's selection was based on sentiments and tribalism
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Allisgud: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
All sector of govt don't even need a politician to be there
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by azikiweironsi(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2023
Yinmu!!! cool
Soboyoke. What concerns you about APC cabinet ? Oga face front and face your petition at the tribunal while searching for your lost manhood.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Tareq1105: 9:47pm On Jun 04, 2023
tolue42:

Daniel Bwala used to be president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu beloved son until the issue of Muslim Muslim ticket came up and Tinubu told him that it was a winning strategy and not hatred for christians.

No doubt Bwala heart is still with president Tinubu, but I can only wish Bwala would come back home to his political father soonest.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by AareGaa: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2023
humilitypays:
Bola Tinubu will try his best to make a difference but the forces behind his unmerited emergence will cause him to fail.

Nigerians must be ready for the truth and must uphold justice, equity and fairness for Nigeria to succeed as a nation.

Peter Obi won the election, denying him that right because he is Igbo will only rob off on Nigeria and Nigerians because Nigeria will continue to struggle as a nation until they purge the nation of hatred for a certain sector of the country and allow truth and merit to prevail

Dey lie to yourself
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by renderme: 10:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
tobenuel:
Who get that update of Tayo and yharmolee?

Go and read alhajibearded smallie on twitter.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by okuta007: 10:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
tolue42:

Atiku does not have a case - his votes were intact and he knows he doesn’t have a case

na Obi dem do shege

especially for Rivers - Lagos - Cross River - Benue - Kaduna- Niger - Southern Borno - Edo - Oyo, Southern Gombe and Adamawa

even in Edo - LP votes that were burnt- by thugs and not recorded was almost 150,000 🥺

Lagos nko? even PDP recorded that Obi had 500,000 more votes than was recorded by INEC

The legal votes INEC and APC and PDP thugs took from Obi in the last election is up to 2.5 million and the one Tinubu got to become first were at least 1.5 million votes of Obi votes - especially in Lagos and Rivers

Obi was the main target to be rigged out because the establishment was so scared of an Obi Presidency - Atiku has no problem working with and for Tinubu as long as he gets his oil well and allowed to continually do his crooked business with Nigeria
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by gabbytabby: 10:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
I guess you are solidly in the camp of the subsidy cabal, smugglers of Nigeria wealth across its borders, kidnappers of peoples grandmothers and enemies of the nation.

Make una continue

XY23:

Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by fuckJones(f): 10:15pm On Jun 04, 2023
Daniel have accepted tinubu as president
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by kafeii123: 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Wale Edun may likely become the CBN governor....
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by Aquila99: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
CrimeKsmart:
I feel for this guy sha. He left the winning team to a losing team at a very critical time. He would have been projected for an appointment which will give him much relevance in this administration. So unfortunate!

See him, see Kenneth Okonwko.
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by MamaletASO: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hunger nah your mate??

Bwala is out to look for what to eat..

Follow who knows Road..

1 Share

Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
Oppositions like Peter Obi should be doing this, if they have Nigeria interest at hand, they will not enhance the government to failure but instead support!

Tinubu is an open person with big heart. I know Yoruba people very well. They don't hold grudges. He will work with them
Re: Daniel Bwala List Positions Tinubu Should Not Appoint Politicians To Occupy by AfonjaPriest: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Water123:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
Faith, the serial criminal scammer, is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Cambridge Result Mastersheet Printout / Medina Vs Jerusalem — Religious Tension Brews Over Renaming Of Oyo Community / Buhari’s 2nd Term Will Consume Tinubu, Break Nigeria – Iyorchia Ayu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.