Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman (28721 Views)

4 Men Gang-Rape 20-Year-Old Lady In Lagos, Record Action & Post It On Facebook / Man Organises The Gang Rape Of His Girlfriend In Ogun. Photo / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman by Angel55555(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
CuriousStudent:
how am I a hypocrite? Did I defend false rape accusations? I only pointed at how fast men disprove rape cases if it's a rich man involved.

As for victim playing,if a man allegedly rapes you and you cry foul, is that victim game? You men are violent, with uncontrollably sex drive, you hurt women and your fellow men. You know this.fix that first before calling women victim players.
Okay, you sound like a feminist.

But you can chose to ignore because you can't stomach men being called what they are,but it's yourself you are doing not us, you are twice more likely to be a victim of a man violence than myself, so it benefits us all in the long run
Re: Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman by Alonso91(m): 7:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
odinga1of:

Egbon, am relocating to Ore immediately. Na after Edo State na, usually when we dey go LAG, we dey stop for Ore dey eat first before proceeding.

I hope accommodation is cheap?
cheesy

Very cheap
Re: Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman by Whoknowsme: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
GUNITGuy:

Even go as far as using diabolical means to get what they want from a Man ....Some are just there to destroy agents of the devil, creating divisions amongst families and friends to get theit own selfish desires
Exactly.
I'm a lady and I know what I experience from my fellow ladies.
One even went as far as saying she will live to see how I'll make it in life because someone she knows offered me a better job offer which I accepted.

It's just in th DNA of some women to fulfill Satan's mission, but men on the other side should advice themselves too
Re: Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman by leisuretym: 3:04am On Jun 06, 2023
OvertheTop:

with this method, You can still be set up naa.... since she booked the hotel, your knowledge of the security of the Location will be zero
You could walk into a Gang of Thieves or killers or kidnappers

Nope, I get to name the hotel , a place I know inside out.
Re: Mattia Lucarelli, Federico Apolloni Accused In Gang Rape Of American Woman by OvertheTop(m): 11:20am On Jun 06, 2023
leisuretym:

Nope, I get to name the hotel , a place I know inside out.

ok Legend!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Lawyers Fight With Chairs In Enugu Court (Video) / Police Arrest Man For Arresting Nsukka Deity In Enugu / Methodist Pastors, Moses Ijoko & Ijuo Emmanuel Aleje Killed In Benue (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.