Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,831 members, 7,813,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

COS To Tinubu: Rep Dauda Congratulates Gbajabiamila, Says His Best For The Job - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COS To Tinubu: Rep Dauda Congratulates Gbajabiamila, Says His Best For The Job (155 Views)

Burial Photos Of ABBA Kyari Former COS To President Buhari / Abba Kyari: Atiku Is Cameroonian In 'Flesh & Blood'. COS To Election Tribunal / Speakership: I’ll Never Step Down For Gbajabiamila, Says House Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COS To Tinubu: Rep Dauda Congratulates Gbajabiamila, Says His Best For The Job by lolanews: 8:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
Chief Of Staff to Tinubu: Rep Dauda Congratulates Gbajabiamila, says His Best For The Job
Chief Of Staff to Tinubu: Rep Dauda Congratulates Gbajabiamila, says His Best For The Job - https://tracereporters.com/2023/06/04/chief-of-staff-to-tinubu-rep-dauda-congratulates-gbajabiamila-says-his-best-for-the-job/

Yola, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila has been described as a good leader with the requisite and needed experience to serve President Ahmed Bola Tinubu's administration as the Chief of Staff.

The House of Representing Member Michika constituency from Adamawa State in the National Assembly, Honourable Dauda Zakaria Nyampa congratulated Femi on the new appointment.

Speaking to our correspondent via telephone, Dauda said the choice of Femi is the best for Tinubu's government because of his wisdom and excellent spirit of leadership who can rally around the office with good relationships with Lawmakers and other Nigerians.

Honorable Dauda further appreciated Tinubu for finding Femi worthy of the noble assignment in the interest of the nation.

He said Femi remains his leader and believes in his capability and capacity to take the role of the Chief of Staff considering his high knowledge of a ranking member and a principal officer of the green chambers.

"Congratulations my Boss, you are the most deserving trusted politician for this job. Nigerians are happy and your colleagues are celebrating this feat.

"I'm quite sure the services you will render will be felt by many Nigerians because it is in your nature to give the best stewardship to the people.

"Congratulations sir. Count my loyalty anytime any moment I'm all to support you wherever possible to give Nigerians the best of your leadership skills. " Dauda said

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu’s First Appointment: Ayinde Reappointed As Chief Of Staff. / Benue State Government Sacks Appointees Recruited By Former Government / All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.