Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home (852 Views)

We Won’t Tolerate Another IPOB In Yorubaland — Akeredolu / NLC Strike: This Is Not Time To Flex Muscles, Atiku Bagudu Tell El-Rufai / El-Rufai Sacks Nurses Who Participated In NLC Strike, Warns KASU Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
The so called NLC strike will just be another IPOB sit at home.

We all know that the current crop of NLC officials are party supporters of Labour party. They simply want Peter Obi there.

Their greatest interest is to frustrate the program of the Tinubu Administration so as to make him fail.

Their support is strongest on the south east and some south south states

The NLC proposed strike will not hold water in the south west and in the North.

I forsee Tinubu ignoring the NLC strike while still going ahead with his plan to adjust minimum wage.

Nobody will tell our igbo brothers and sisters before they stop the useless and senseless strike.

In fact, by the time government starts no work no pay, and later on begins to dismiss any civil servant that chooses to stay off work, it would almost seem like govt wants to purge the civil service of people of Igbo extraction.

We all know that the subsidy was removed by Buhari and that the petrol industry act now outlaws the payment of subsidy.

We also know that NNPC is now a private company that can fix their own prices at will without consulting the president or the labour congress. We also know that the other independent marketers are equally at liberty to set their own fuel price at competitive advantage.

How can you go on a nation wide strike against the govt because a private company decided to adjust it's price.

If Dangote were the one selling fuel to us and suddenly decided to adjust his price, can you, bejng a gift worker, decide to stay at home and refuse to go to work? Well, the NNPCL is now exactly another private company. You can dialogue with them, but going on strike, against the govt (both federal and state) will just be total nonsense. I trust NIC to not waste any time on this.

We also know that the country is very broke and Tinubu is trying to save us from total ruins by avoiding even further debt.

So we are wiser. We will win at the end. Tinubu will not bat an eyelid.

No matter how long you protest o, we will remove subsidy.

Kawai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Prayfortheworld: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:

We all know that the current crop of NLC officials are party supporters of Labour party. They simply want Peter Obi there.

Their greatest interest is to frustrate the program of the Tinubu Administration so as to make him fail.

I forsee Tinubu ignoring the NLC strike while still going ahead with his plan to adjust minimum wage.

Nobody will tell our igbo brothers and sisters before they stop the useless and senseless strike.

In fact, by the time government starts no work no pay, and later on begins to dismiss any civil servant that chooses to stay off work, it would almost seem like govt wants to purge the civil service of people of Igbo extraction.

We all know that the subsidy was removed by Buhari and that the petrol industry act now outlaws the payment of subsidy.

We also know that NNPC is now a private company that can fix their own prices at will without consulting the president or the labour congress. We also know that the other independent marketers are equally at liberty to set their own fuel price at competitive advantage.

We also know that the country is very broke and Tinubu is trying to save us from total ruins by avoiding even further debt.

Kawai
Go their headquarters go tell them all you write here
Them no get office for nairaland
No going back on the strick !!!

8 Likes

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by solmusdesigns: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
cool

They just want attention and brown envelope

Tinubu should let them strike... As long as North and SouthWest don't join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Naijanascam: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2023
Juvenile fulminations from non juveniles

2 Likes

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by OgbeniOja1: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2023
Lols minions trying to tribalize the strike. The fuel hike is affecting every part of the nation and there are no visible palatives. As a government worker I look forward to the strike cos I don't know how I will transport myself to work in a month. It's disorganising my budget for the month I would need a pay rise of at least 200% to survive. Stuffs in the market has spiked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Lols minions trying to tribalize the strike. The fuel hike is affecting every part of the nation and there are no visible palatives. As a government worker I look forward to the strike cos I don't know how I will transport myself to work in a month. It's disorganising my budget for the month I would need a pay rise of at least 200% to survive. Stuffs in the market has spiked

Regardless, only Ibos will go on strike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2023
Naijanascam:
Juvenile fulminations from non juveniles
Ibos alone will strike

2 Likes 1 Share

solmusdesigns:
cool

They just want attention and brown envelope

Tinubu should let them strike... As long as North and SouthWest don't join

I swear I can't wait
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by magoo10(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
it is better you go to court for an injunction for the disbandment of labour party than making mockery of yourself.

NLC have always toed this path in the past especially when a policy that affects ordinary Nigerians negatively have been taken by government right from military era till date .

I have not heard anyone blaming any politician in the past so why now

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
magoo10:
it is better you go to court for an injunction for the disbandment of labour party than making mockery of yourself.
NLC have always toed this path in the past especially when a policy that affects ordinary Nigerians negatively have been taken by government right from military era till date .
this NLC is partisan. Only a fool won't realize that. Argue with the wall
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by KingKO22: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
IPOB wants to extend their Monday sit at home to 5 days resting days 😂😀🤣

Ekpa should grant them their wish by enacting the IPOB NLC request.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by magoo10(m): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
this NLC is partisan. Only a fool won't realize that. Argue with the wall
you that is not a fool why will a private company like the nnpc fix fuel price on behalf of a country's leadership?
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by OgbeniOja1: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
No comments.
Obidient4Tinubu:

Regardless, only Ibos will go on strike.

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
magoo10:
you that is not a fool why will a private company like the nnpc fix fuel price on behalf of a country's leadership?
you should be able to understand simple facts.

NNPCL fixed prices for all their NNPC outlets nationwide.

They didn't fix price for total, mobil, oando, forte, e t c

Other independent marketers have also fixed their prices. NNPCL doesn't determine proce for anyone any longer.

Only govt used to do so before, not even NNPCL. But that was before govt hands off the sector by outlawing subsidy and provatising nnpc. Argue with Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by magoo10(m): 9:20pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:
you should be able to understand simple facts.

NNPCL fixed prices for all their NNPC outlets nationwide.

They didn't fix price for total, mobil, oando, forte, e t c

Other independent marketers have also fixed their prices. NNPCL doesn't determine proce for anyone any longer.

Only govt used to do so before, not even NNPCL. But that was before govt hands off the sector by outlawing subsidy and provatising nnpc. Argue with Buhari
which parameters did nnpc use in fixing their prices without working with trade unions and other vital organs of the economy , they forgot they are no longer government owned but private.
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Dymaco(m): 9:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Watch and see how they will term ASUU ipob including people whose salary can't afford a liter of fuel
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Straybullet: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tinubu is failing already, useless mandate thief
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Dymaco(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
Anybody against the policy of the government is ipob. Labour party is ipob yet they want apapa as their leader. Is apapa ipob?
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by simpleseyi: 9:54pm On Jun 04, 2023
Prayfortheworld:

Go their headquarters go tell them all you write here
Them no get office for nairaland
No going back on the strick !!!

No work, no pay. This is Tinubu, not Goatluck Jonathan.

If anybody troops to the streets in South East, we will encourage you to spoil your region, but if we see you on the streets in Yoruba land, we will unleash our boys, the same ones we unleashed during the Lagos election. You will be whipped mercilessly
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by GodIsBiafran: 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
Don't care about all this long epistle. My own is this:

Igbos, we must NOT cede Lagos to Yorubas. Politically, we have the numbers to make Lagos a strong political space for Ndigbo. Don't be scared by their threats, democracy is a game of numbers.
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by holocron: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obidient4Tinubu:

How can you go on a nation wide strike against the govt because a private company decided to adjust it's price.

If Dangote were the one selling fuel to us and suddenly decided to adjust his price, can you, bejng a gift worker, decide to stay at home and refuse to go to work? Well, the NNPCL is now exactly another private company. You can dialogue with them, but going on strike, against the govt (both federal and state) will just be total nonsense. I trust NIC to not waste any time on this.

Kawai

@bolded. Was that pun intended? Tinubu will not BAT an eyelid! Lol!
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Confirmedzombie: 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
NLC is ipob regional wing and Labour Party Federal wing.

Check the names of those championing the strike.

Whether they like it or not subsidy is gone. Let them go to strike. The election petition tribunal will stop sitting, the days missed cos of strike will be counted and gone

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
NLC is ipob regional wing and Labour Party Federal wing.

Check the names of those championing the strike.

Whether they like it or not subsidy is gone. Let them go to strike. The election petition tribunal will stop sitting, the days missed cos of strike will be counted and gone

I love that jor
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Prayfortheworld: 4:28am On Jun 05, 2023
simpleseyi:

No work, no pay. This is Tinubu, not Goatluck Jonathan.

If anybody troops to the streets in South East, we will encourage you to spoil your region, but if we see you on the streets in Yoruba land, we will unleash our boys, the same ones we unleashed during the Lagos election. You will be whipped mercilessly
Mumu talk is cheap no go find food chop
Hiding behind your keyboard to talk rubbish
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Highlife217: 4:33am On Jun 05, 2023
Do you people ever get tired of tribalizing everything?
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Raskimonojendor: 5:07am On Jun 05, 2023
One thing I can guarantee is that Tinubu will never back down. The strike will bring more hardship upon Nigerians. Na dem go call off the strike las las.

2 Likes

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
One thing I can guarantee is that Tinubu will never back down. The strike will bring more hardship upon Nigerians. Na dem go call off the strike las las.

Exactly.

The man is a strategist.

He fore saw this long ago that's why he said "no matter how long you protest o, we will remove subsidy"
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by simpleseyi: 8:23am On Jun 05, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

100% sure.

Tinubu is not a coward like Goatluck that was always intimidated into submission, nor Buhari that was always harassed before even makes the move.

Emilokan Tinubu is the real General of Generals, the godfather of all godfathers. What General Abdulsalami, General Obasanjo, General Buhari, Alhaji Yar’Adua, and Dr Deacon Goatluck Jonathan could not do for about 26 years, Civilian General Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu Oko Oluremi did it in the first 30 minutes of his government.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. The big men have looted us enough. It will never come back

1 Like

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 8:36am On Jun 05, 2023
simpleseyi:

100% sure.

Tinubu is not a coward like Goatluck that was always intimidated into submission, nor Buhari that was always harassed before even makes the move.

Emilokan Tinubu is the real General of Generals, the godfather of all godfathers. What General Abdulsalami, General Obasanjo, General Buhari, Alhaji Yar’Adua, and Dr Deacon Goatluck Jonathan could not do for about 26 years, Civilian General Emilokan Bola Ahmed Tinubu Oko Oluremi did it in the first 30 minutes of his government.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. The big men have looted us enough. It will never come back

Brilliant
Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by jude79(m): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2023
Tinubu's media boys should rest, the guyman, tinubu can't spin anything new, if it looks like a scam, smell like a scam, walks like a scam, speaks like a scam, and the executor is a well known scammer with dubious background, fake non existent primary school, fake claims on secondary school attended, with no known classmates, obtaining fake certificate, which he used to become Lagos governor, to be president he campaigned with fake bishops endorsement, fake building of Lagos achievement, and claiming jakande's achievement, fake financier of fake labour chairman, fake company accountant, living 200 times above his purported salary, then Nigerians run, cause this his subsidy removal is also a scam, no man learns how to use left hand at old age, scam took him to presidency, and you expect him to abandon scam, all of a sudden.

Re: NLC Strike Will Just Be Another IPOB Sit At Home by Lovelive: 10:10am On Jun 05, 2023
Rubbish garbage !

Tribal man ,

Rubbish

Obidient4Tinubu:

Kawai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Festus Okoye & INEC Shameless Or Being Evil? Look At INEC Guidelines / Video: I Will Not Recognise Tinubu As President. Pa Ayo Adebanjo Declare / Throwback of Ex-Governor Ganduje Collecting Kickbacks from Kano Contractor (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.