Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Are There Really Things Money Can't Buy? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are There Really Things Money Can't Buy? (159 Views)

All These Heads Can't Buy One Chicken This Christmas / Money Can't Buy Happiness Is A Scam By Many Motivational Speakers. / Is There Really Life After Death ? Some Questions Needs Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Really Things Money Can't Buy? by nwetadinobi042(m): 11:05pm On Jun 04, 2023
I was going through a post on Instagram and i saw a quote that got me, it says "you are not rich until you have things money can't buy."

My question now is what are these things money can't buy or get?
Re: Are There Really Things Money Can't Buy? by Blake755: 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2023
Money can't buy happiness so the said
But i will rather cry in a Roll Royce
Re: Are There Really Things Money Can't Buy? by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 05, 2023
nwetadinobi042:
I was going through a post on Instagram and i saw a quote that got me, it says "you are not rich until you have things money can't buy."

My question now is what are these things money can't buy or get?

Your post is proof that privilege is invisible to those who have it.

Some people need dialysis to help them excrete waste products from their body meanwhile you can go to the toilet with your excretory system working perfectly and feel it's a normal thing. You are not paying for that but some people are...

Some have plenty money but cant enjoy it because they are always spending it on their health. It's easy to take things for granted.

I'll advise you visit an ER to just see some things for yourself, then you'll know that money cant actually buy some things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Really Things Money Can't Buy? by nwetadinobi042(m): 9:52am On Jun 05, 2023
This a so true.
Rayban25:

Your post is proof that privilege is invisible to those who have it.

Some people need dialysis to help them excrete waste products from their body meanwhile you can go to the toilet with your excretory system working perfectly and feel it's a normal thing. You are not paying for that but some people are...

Some have plenty money but cant enjoy it because they are always spending it on their health. It's easy to take things for granted.

I'll advise you visit an ER to just see some things for yourself, then you'll know that money cant actually buy some things

(1) (Reply)

Cctv Cameras / Offa Youth Council To Hold National Conference, Non-elective Congress / Choose The Best Power Banks In The UK For Uninterrupted Charging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.