Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,668 members, 7,862,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Do You Consider Letting A Good Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Consider Letting A Good Investment? (129 Views)

Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Get A Website , A Good Investment For Your Business / Betting :::: A Good Investment Strategy!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Consider Letting A Good Investment? by macanakii: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2023
I am considering starting this type of investment in the next couple of months. I have been thinking about this particular one because I want an investment that will give me a lot of free time for some personal things. However based on my research so far and my calculation, the estimated return doesn't seem to commensurate the estimated capital. Are there ways to get the best out of one's capital in this type of investment? Thanks

Re: Do You Consider Letting A Good Investment? by Universe8888(m): 6:00am On Jun 05, 2023
You didn't say what kind of investment you are going into before we know what to tell you on it or if anyone here has had previous experience.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ready For A Mega Business Opportunity? / / Is Buying A Shop In Developing Market A Good Investment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.