Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

From Been Trained To The Best Employee Trainer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From Been Trained To The Best Employee Trainer (166 Views)

Venue Church Pastor Apologises For Affair With Employee, Returns To Pulpit / Let Them Be Trained – Pastor Kumuyi / Dunamis International Gospel Centre...needs Employee In The Following Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Been Trained To The Best Employee Trainer by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2023
The secret of keeping your Job is not promotion hunting nor friends at work , it is working without trusting the demons in human, I study hard at school it is different from the field at work , you would never be given the best training reason been that they want you to keep asking questions during work, I trained employee with my time , everything can be used negative to get your job post but at long as you introduce time whatever the intentions may be it tell that at that period you are the master, either way the demons are subjected right ?

(1) (Reply)

Whenever You Are Sick This Is What You Must Do. Apostle Joshua Selman. / Believe In The Gospel Of The Water And The Spirit To Avoid This Scary Story / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.