Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,079 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

The Best Thing I Ever Did - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Best Thing I Ever Did (127 Views)

That You Asked God And God Answered Does Not Mean You Asked For The Best Thing / Humans Killed Humans Before God The Creator Of Humans Ever Did. / Freedom From Religion Is The Best Thing Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Thing I Ever Did by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Completing University is the best thing I did for myself, University broading your reasoning, in this world the only thing you can achieve that is yours is your degree not car because the building title is not your, not a house also the building title is not your but a degree from University the building title is your transcript, it remains an achievement nobody can buy from you , hence it is a permanent property, you use it to make money, do business and would you not be an alumni where you can contribute ?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Powerful Message From Bishop Benson Idaosa / Not At The Expense Of Truth / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 20/06/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.