Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) (18671 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop - Mobolaji Sanusi (the Nation) / Emir Sanusi - The Curse Of The Agaba Idu Must Be Cleansed. / Governor Ganduje Vs Emir Sanusi: The Battle Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by joeyswift(m): 11:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Buhari loyalists,what do you have to say? What I don't understand is how BATISTs are carefully isolating themselves from BUHARISTs.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by Ofunaofu: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2023
Padipadi:

Swear with your prick that you didn't vote Buhari in 2015.

I can't swear with my prick bro

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by LZAA: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu is now using his newspaper company "The Nation" to mock and insult Buhari and the north, calling them flop.

Ok, the north will reply Tinubu soonest
The clowns are not aware
They think they are smart
Make we dey watch grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by toneroforever(m): 11:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Omoawoke:

Buhari did well in infrastructure and road construction

At what expense...

Huge debts, totally destruction of our once thriving economy, disregard for the rule of law, traumatization of the pysche of the average Nigerian, corruption,oil theft, nepotism,tribal suspicion & insecurity at an all time high.

It will take a long time to get us back to pre May 29 levels
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by TokunboCarsOnly: 11:24am On Jun 05, 2023
You guyz are the real hypocrites. If you like write from now till tomorrow there was nothing glorious about Tinubu supporting Buhari to become president. Back from when Buhari ruled Nigeria in military uniform, every sensible adult knew Buhari was a bad ruler. Your Tinubu knew that too, but because of his hate for Jonathan and his inglorious desire to cling to power that was why he felt Buhari should be supported. Infact his main calculation was that Buhari could die in office so he can manipulate the whole country through Osinbanjo but God disappointed him.

Secondly Mr. Man, why speak wrong of Buhari now? Why didn't you write this 4months ago? Oh you psycophantly waited for Buhari to go so you guyz in your usual ways can start castigating and destroying him. Shame on all of you evil Yoruba people. Suddenly the nation has found his voice.

Your Tinubu had better do well, if not he will receive it very hot from Nigerians. He had better know Nigeria is Lagos where he zombified every lagosian and had his way.

Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by JAWBONE(m): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2023
Mynd44:

It is an Op-ed

In Tinubu's newspaper. Why didn't we get this "op-ed" before election?

Same thing that happened to Osinbajo when he dared to contest against Tinubu. They called him a Judas in this same newspaper in an op-ed too. grin

The person who wrote the op-ed has the flag of Lagos stationed behind him. Probably a Lagos govt official.
grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by odinga1of: 11:31am On Jun 05, 2023
Buhari never see anything! Tinubu will deal with him politically and ruthlessly.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by Padipadi(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I can't swear with my prick bro
Then you are a hypocrite.
Tinubu you disliked today has his good sides. Give him a chance, judge his govt by December.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by kingsceemark(m): 11:33am On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu is now using his newspaper company "The Nation" to mock and insult Buhari and the north, calling them flop.

My brother no put mouth for two brothers fighting, Yoruba and Hausa fulanis are one

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by Ofunaofu: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2023
Padipadi:

Then you are a hypocrite.
Tinubu you disliked today has his good sides. Give him a chance, judge his govt by December.

Padipadi, I am being sincere here

I can't swear with my prick. What if I lose it
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:37am On Jun 05, 2023
An op-ed in a newspaper owned by a sitting president. Learn to read between the lines.

Mynd44:

It is an Op-ed

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by juman(m): 11:40am On Jun 05, 2023
The writer is sycophant.
Buhari was very nice to tinubu.
Tinubu acn guys got vice president, SGF and major ministry as senior ministers in buharis first term.
In his second term tinubu side got vice President , Speakership, SGF, ministers and other positions.

At the end of his eight years presidency he brought tinubu as president.
What else could buhari do for tinubu?

What else?
Buhari is the best political partner you can have any where in the world.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by juman(m): 11:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Buhari did some landmark projects.
Second Niger bridge is one of them.

Of course he fail on security.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by DatNiggaDaz: 11:43am On Jun 05, 2023
toneroforever:

Just imagine. They still buy petrol at N500+ & prices of commodities have gone up.
They all cry at the filling station but come here to type rubbish in support of Tinubu & his cohorts who feed fat on tax payers money.
Indeed, they are the worst enemies of this country.
Very heartless. Suffering yet smiling because zhey want to punish PO ,the Igbo & Omoale people. grin

Wonders shall never end. Thesame supporters of Tinubu who supported Buhari to disaster have started again

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by juman(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
On economy, economy is bad every where across the globe.
Even almighty Germany is in recession.

America war in Ukraine is big problem.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by juman(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2023
Removal of subsidy is a must.
It's the devil we must confront face to face one day.
Now it's the time.
Subsidy has gone forever.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by VULCAN(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2023
An old man that just became the President!!!!

So he can be a President but he can't determine the editorial direction of his personal media empire?

What a daft statement you just made!

bluefilm:

When you guys say Tinubu is doing this or Tinubu is doing that, it just makes me wonder how you guys believe such an old man can even be doing anything at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by gabbasin(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2023
Mynd44:

It is an Op-ed
would the op ed been allowed published in the nation newspaper of it had been critical of Tinubu
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by kvin33: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2023
COWARDS.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by zinaunreal(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2023
Nasty wicked failure. I hope he dies in daura
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by zinaunreal(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2023
juman:
Removal of subsidy is a must.
It's the devil we must confront face to face one day.
Now it's the time.
Subsidy has gone forever.

Nobody said the subsidy should not go. Is this the best way to remove it?. Use your brain 🧠

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by sulaak(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

But Buhari was a flop.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2023
While Tinubu is struggling to legitimize his illegal govt., You are busy creating more problems for him online with this bragging
Are you helping him or destroying him?

LagosFirstSon:
Tinubu will continue to speak the truth and there is nothing buhari and his northern brothers will do .

Don't also forget that a Yoruba man is now the president so if you do anyhow, you will see anyhow .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by Padipadi(m): 11:59am On Jun 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Padipadi, I am being sincere here

I can't swear with my prick. What if I lose it

I understand bro. Prick can't be purchased 😂
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by OgunkeelAllMod: 12:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nothing about that rakish looking nitwit is worth knowing , reading or writing about undecided..except for the fact that he remains a monumental Failure of a so called 'Leader'a failure in 80s and still Left a failure 30 something years after undecided.he was even lucky and honored to see and chatted Nelson Mandela,one of the best , world class president from Africa, unlike him ,a president of his own foolan1 people they tightly labelled him.. we've heard enough,good riddance is suffice .we are saddled with an even more evil government on our hands,gbola Theifnuibu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by sulaak(m): 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2023
JAWBONE:

In Tinubu's newspaper. Why didn't we get this "op-ed" before election?

Same thing that happened to Osinbajo when he dared to contest against Tinubu. They called him a Judas in this same newspaper in an op-ed too. grin

The person who wrote the op-ed has the flag of Lagos stationed behind him. Probably a Lagos govt official.
grin cheesy

It is called politics and strategy. You don't fight a man that has power over you. You get the power, then strike. Maybe PO and the Obidient will learn how to do politics
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by Nyanabo(m): 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
A staunch supporter of Buhari. I guess after 8yrs of Tinubu, you would come here again to say another trash against him. Hypocrites.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by jumper524(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
An attack on blantant Buhari failure ain't an attack on the north.
Northerners knows this fact, they all know and understand that Buhari failed..
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by blueAgent(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Reference:
Season of True Confessions.
Error of Judgement indeed.
Yet his diehard fans particularly the uneducated ones will never agree.

Don't employ a driver you cannot tell where you want to go out of fear.
They didn't hear. They said the driver knew everywhere and could read their minds.
So he took them to a place they did not know.... grin

Now they have employed their 'daddy' that they cannot correct out of respect.
So they are going to eat whatever he cooks whether they like it or not.

A people who do not know how democracy works cannot benefit from it.
Democracy 101. Vote leaders you can fire, vote leaders who fear and respect you, vote leaders you can correct and direct.... and all other things will be added unto you. It is your country as well.

So true.
Re: Muhammadu Buhari: End Of The Great Flop By Mobolaji Sanusi (The Nation) by blueAgent(m): 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Useless ass-licking article. Without the millions of dollars expended in the APC primaries will Tinubu have won? You can't call Buhari a disaster without questioning the judgement of Mr. Tinubu who packaged him and sold him to Nigerians. Tinubu and Buhari are eternally tied together. If Buhari is a failure, then Tinubu is a bigger failure.

100% True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu & Ogar: Confusion In Abia State / Nigeria Can Never Grow With Weak INEC – Jonathan Tells PDP Leaders (Video) / Victor Malu Buried (Burial Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.