Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

“they Are Making Money From Their Content” – Uche Jumbo Reacts To Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “they Are Making Money From Their Content” – Uche Jumbo Reacts To Yul Edochie (956 Views)

Uche Jumbo Reacts To Busola Dakolo, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation / Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun / Genevieve Nnaji, Rita Dominic, Ini Edo And Uche Jumbo In 'Girls Cot' Reunion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“they Are Making Money From Their Content” – Uche Jumbo Reacts To Yul Edochie by ShalewaTaiwo: 9:31am On Jun 05, 2023
Uche Jumbo, a Nollywood actress, has revealed the motivation behind the films shared by Yul Edochie and his second wife, Judy Austin.

Remember that actor Yul Edochie shared a video of himself and his second wife, Judy Austin, arguing in the late hours of yesterday?

Check out full post below

https://www.drillogist.com/they-are-making-money-from-their-content-uche-jumbo-reacts-to-yul-edochie-and-judy-austin-fighting-online/?gcu=4d54453d

Re: “they Are Making Money From Their Content” – Uche Jumbo Reacts To Yul Edochie by donbachi(m): 9:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Their business.afterall,Wen dem been dey chuuk hands for nyansh,dey smell for nose.i no dey there.
Re: “they Are Making Money From Their Content” – Uche Jumbo Reacts To Yul Edochie by mechanics(m): 10:29am On Jun 07, 2023
Lolz.
Re: “they Are Making Money From Their Content” – Uche Jumbo Reacts To Yul Edochie by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
donbachi:
Their business.afterall,Wen dem been dey chuuk hands for nyansh,dey smell for nose.i no dey there.
Shebi wen people no mind their own business, they promote others' business.
The masquerade wey 1st dance , go watch last ni.

MINDING ONE'S BUSINNES is PROFITABLE ,
I SELL CHAIRS THAT HELP YOU SIT OUTSIDE PEOPLES' BUSINESS.
Dm now

(1) (Reply)

Police Report Is Full Of Lies - Very Dark Man Gives Shocking Reason Why Police I / The First Liberian Blog / American Dream: Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.