Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? (361 Views)

CSOs Ask NLC, TUC To Consider Economic Hardship,end Strike / NLC Nationwide Strike Starts On Thursday Morning 27/09/18 (See Memo) / Before We Kill Ourselves Next Election, Let's Ask Ourselves What They Have Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by DEmejioba1: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2023
NLC is a joke honestly, during Emefiele’s cash confiscation we didn’t see them threaten strike, they were happy with the suffering of the Nigerian worker. They are suddenly empathetic to the Nigerian worker because Tinubu is president.. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by saintbillion(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2023
Well 2 wrongs can't make a right. The same Tinubu protested during Goodluck time on the same subsidy removal, it wasn't a crime. So I don't see NLC commiting any crime if they choose to strike. It's not a must u join them. If u are satisfy with the increase in fuel price happy for u. They are also fighting for them self. U can't increase fuel price, without a corresponding in wages. I don't think the Naira policy design was as worst as this one.

1 Like

Re: Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by Nightwolf1: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2023
You aren't the one to tell NLC when to embark on strike. If you think NLC is foolish for proposing to embark on strike, then it was equally foolish of Tinubu when he opposed the same subsidy under Jonathan's regime with same NLC.

1 Like

Re: Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by thisisit: 11:11am On Jun 05, 2023
DEmejioba1:
NLC is a joke honestly, during Emefiele’s cash confiscation we didn’t see them threaten strike, they were happy with the suffering of the Nigerian worker. They are suddenly empathetic to the Nigerian worker because Tinubu is president.. Hypocrites.

THE QUESTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN..

HAVE YOU STOCK FOODSTUFF IN YOUR HOUSE?
HYPOCRISY IS STILL BETTER THAN HATRED FOR HUMANITY.

WHAT GOODLUCK & OKONJO IWEALA SAW 11YEARS AGO (2012)....TINUBU, BUHARI & THEIR APC IS JUST SEEING IT IN 2023...

THIS IS:
- A CLASSICAL CASE OF VISIONLESS LEADERSHIP.
- AN UNCONSCIOUSLY INCOMPETENT LEADERSHIP.
- A REINFORCEMENT OF BUHARI'S HATRED FOR NIGERIANS WHO ARE NOT AS EASY TO RULE AS COWS.

THIS IS POWER FOR THE SAKE OF POWER.. NOT FOR THE SAKE OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE..

INSTEAD OF PRIORITIZING SECURITY BY ENGAGING BANDITS & TERRORISTS... HE CHOSE TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING... BACKWARD!
Re: Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by YesDaddy1: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2023
Youv just contradicted ursef.
If 2 wrongs don't make a right, does d fact DT '' d same tinubu opposed Jonathan in 2012'' makes d 2023 opposition right?
cool
saintbillion:
Well 2 wrongs can't make a right. The same Tinubu protested during Goodluck time on the same subsidy removal, it wasn't a crime. So I don't see NLC commiting any crime if they choose to strike. It's not a must u join them. If u are satisfy with the increase in fuel price happy for u. They are also fighting for them self. U can't increase fuel price, without a corresponding in wages. I don't think the Naira policy design was as worst as this one.
Re: Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by DEmejioba1: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2023
thisisit:

THE QUESTION SHOULD HAVE BEEN..

HAVE YOU STOCK FOODSTUFF IN YOUR HOUSE?
HYPOCRISY IS STILL BETTER THAN HATRED FOR HUMANITY.

WHAT GOODLUCK & OKONJO IWEALA SAW 11YEARS AGO (2012)....TINUBU, BUHARI & THEIR APC IS JUST SEEING IT IN 2023...

THIS IS:
- A CLASSICAL CASE OF VISIONLESS LEADERSHIP.
- AN UNCONSCIOUSLY INCOMPETENT LEADERSHIP.
- A REINFORCEMENT OF BUHARI'S HATRED FOR NIGERIANS WHO ARE NOT AS EASY TO RULE AS COWS.

THIS IS POWER FOR THE SAKE OF POWER.. NOT FOR THE SAKE OF THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE..

INSTEAD OF PRIORITIZING SECURITY BY ENGAGING BANDITS & TERRORISTS... HE CHOSE TO HIT THE GROUND RUNNING... BACKWARD!

Ok,they saw it years back but they couldn't do anything about it.it means they are not good leaders. They knew what would've moved the country forward but because of opposition ranting they fell from doing the right thing. I think Jonathan is draft and not worthy to be a leader.
Re: Let's Ask NLC Where Were They? by saintbillion(m): 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
YesDaddy1:
Youv just contradicted ursef.
If 2 wrongs don't make a right, does d fact DT '' d same tinubu opposed Jonathan in 2012'' makes d 2023 opposition right?
cool
Well sha. I won't try to make u understand my point of view. Fact they didn't strike during the Naira policy doesn't means the policy was good or bad. People react based on their stimulus. Maybe na this one touch them and pain them pass. But some people will see it as if they are against Tinubu administration. Well nothing concern me with politics, as long as I am living fine. U Guys can go to he'll for all I care

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Reads Out Resolution Reached By Federal Govt With Nlc / Thrills As Osun Assembly Elects 38 Year Old Speaker / Fuel Subsidy Palliative: Reduce Workdays To Four – MURIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.