Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship (63842 Views)

Disappointment As Sweden Distance Self From Hosting Sex Championship / Luka Modrić: Five Things You Didn’t Know About Ballon D’or Winner / Pictures From Nigeria's First Ever Motor Racing Championship Sponsored By Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by cfree14(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Emperormartin:
Nigeria lost to Korea republic yesterday and it hasn't graced front page till now but a tournament that will start in Sweden next month has started gracing front page...
You should know that in this country, people are more interested in sex, bad and weird news. It's really sad

3 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by DigitB: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Surprised this is not originating from U.S, the sin capital of the world

3 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by OvaSabi1(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Only Nigerian and third world country media are carrying this fake news. Even daily mail is not touching it with a long pole. Same with that Hashim story. Gullibility is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by 1x2x3: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hambivert:
The number 1 thing to know is that the world have started to redefine sin, with the aim of making it acceptable and palatable to many people and cultures.

They are spreading it through the WOKE virus.

If it isn't called a sin then you may not feel the guilt in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by NAC1666: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

As the competition gets set to kick off on Thursday, here are five things to know about it:
Very soon,it will become a Worldwide competitive

VANGUARD
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by kokomilala(m): 1:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
A New Morality, A New Champion For Sex

This is the first time sex has been decriminalized. Sex had always been seen as evil by self-righteous and hypocritical men. Sex is a physiological need like food, air, water etc.

I'm not an admirer of sex as a competitive sport. But it's interesting to see people from other cultures see sex from the prism of sport.

For me, sex is both physiological and spiritual. Physically, it is binding on the partners in the act as far as these two hormones are concerned: oxytocin, the bonding hormone and beta- endorphins, the feel-good hormone.

This is a subculture that will certainly receive a lot of backlash from a broad spectrum of society, and its concomitant effect is that it will bind partipants together in ways they don't will it.

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hambivert:
The number 1 thing to know is that the world have started to redefine sin, with the aim of making it acceptable and palatable to many people and cultures.

if sex was a 'sin' animals won't do it randomly and shamelessly. We are animals too...just with higher intelligence and not everyone subscribes to your religious beliefs

4 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by unclejb2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
And some people are banning bible for reasons that I'm yet to understand
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wetin Tinubu no go see for Chicago..

Omo.. I actually cant believe what am reading can earth just self destruct
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Chassy03: 1:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
Oya wey all my fellow IndecentStar...una food don land ooo grin
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by tiswell(m): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
Warl0ck:
Very soon, Bet9ja go add thier Odds.
chaii
e sure me say dem go add am grin cheesy
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
maximum capacity stadium both physical and virtual shocked

2 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
dontai:
Here in Nigeria, they are still saying sex is spiritual. Awon were!

Oga feel free to go to Sweden so you can feel free to deceive yourself no one is holding you
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by gibsonwales(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mek dem kan carry Nigerian Mechanics, Bricklayers or those Aboki weh deh carry bags of rice & beans for Oyingbo market. angry
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Egypt209: 1:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
If what my Uniabuja babe always told me about myself is true , I should confidently contest in Felatio category and bring home that trophy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Antiochus(m): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
OvaSabi1:
Only Nigerian and third world country media are carrying this fake news. Even daily mail is not touching it with a long pole. Same with that Hashim story. Gullibility is a sin.

The news is for real. I have seen it on intl news site. May God deliver this generation.
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hambivert:
The number 1 thing to know is that the world have started to redefine sin and other vices, with the aim of making it acceptable and palatable to many people and cultures.
If one is to talk about their NACKing prowess , many would last upto 12 hours, but the truth is, to be a NAKADEMUS is not by mouth.
Six hours of in and out and you want your Johnny to be healthy? Ride on! After at least, the first edition, I know there would be more audience with soap in their pockets than participants. Many would have come to the realisation that they like to watch sex than engage in it.

Rest

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Kob82(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hmmmm, ibere opin aiye.
It is finished. God have mercy.
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Waywardson6: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nothing new, it's been happening. Only Aficans think it's new & woke culture. Don't worry, una go catch up later.

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Cantonese: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
1. Abeg e go get age grade?

2. If dem fit carry am come Nigeria, maybe e fit get state or local government championship?

3. In case of foul, referee fit blow whistle?

4. Can there be red card, yellow card, etc?

5. In case of draw at the final whistle, can there be extra time and penalty?

6. DSTV fit carry am on sports channels since na sports?

7. Can there be testing before match start?

2 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by MarrisManah(m): 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
How can I register? I wish to represent Nigeria
Goan represent your family first grin grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Cantonese: 1:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Egypt209:
If what my Uniabuja babe always told me about myself is true , I should confidently contest in Felatio category and bring home that trophy.

No go do like the man wey go drink paraga finish enter ashewo house go challenge one girl. After seven rounds, bros cross enter great beyond.

1 Like

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by smart1712: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ibo Latun jasi bayi o
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by davillian(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
Something tells me
That only the judges won't have sex
You see the audience would have sex with each other while others would masturbate

3 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
What is the world turning into?
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Socratiz: 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
Even in the dark ages, sexual activities was done with a sense of dignity and decorum but in some lands, they want to turn man to beasts. They want man to revert to animals. The way you see dogs and goats running after each other for sex is the way they want human beings to become.

At least, science says man is a higher animal. Why does man want to degenerate into a lower animal?

3 Likes

Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Joshbdexter(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
PLEASE SIR/MA…. I’M LOOKING FOR A JOB. Cleaner/Househelp/Messenger/Factory/ etc…
I’m from Uromi, born and raised in Lagos.
Dark skin/175cm/Hardworking/Honest/Humble/Generous/Friendly.
I’m located at Alimosho, Lagos.
Please I can work anywhere in Lagos as long as there is accommodation. Please 🙏 help sir/Ma. You won’t regret this. I promise…
Re: Five Things To Know About Sweden Sex Championship by Juju70(m): 1:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ezewilliams177:
See you guys in Sweden

Oga champion! Easy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Akwa Ibom International Stadium Uyo Is the Best Stadium In Africa / Kelvin Odinaka Shot Dead By UK Police / Gerard Pique Goes To Training With His N4M Electric Bike B'cos Of Driving Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.