Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants (31655 Views)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / El-Rufai Announces Plan To Lay Off Public Servants In Kaduna / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Never4getU: 5:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Tinubu is mentally deranged for announcing fuel subsidy removal on his first day as presidiot without putting the right thing in place

He thinks this is Lagos politics that he can take decisions even in his sleep and it will be obeyed.

Tinubu must be made to understand that Lagos politics is different from federal politics.

He must revert to the old price then come to the round table for negotiation.

You're very stu**p for such statement coming out of your gutter call mouth!

If Peter Obi had done same as he promised during the campaign u would hv been defending him by now on i know?

Isn't funny that you guys call everything which doesn't galvanized ur interest bad especially when it doesn't follow ur projection. You want a good Nigeria like the America u often time make comparison yet u're not aware that sacrifices must give.

For some many bad leadership in this country predating early 60s can't even be eradicated in 10yrs of a single administration more or less one less than a week! If you must see a shift in doing things u must be ready for the sacrifices emanating from it ok.

You can moan all u want but this is a govt that had prepared a template to work and it has already kick the ground running.

Subsidy is a big scam if you don't know and rhe people eating from it want u to believe govt is the evil while they use proxy like NLC,TUC and other sister non govt organization to fight back.

What sense does it make when govt subsidized a product but people who have no business in such are the eating fat from it? When subsidy are paid the money ended up in the pocket of individuals because when refined products are been taking to neighboring countries at subsidized price isn't that a crime?

Mumu!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Gbeng30(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nice one from Governor, there is a need to Savage the effect of subsidy removal on every Nigeria... I just hope we will not miss buhari with the way this one don start his administration.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by famology(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
DAVIDELUXED:
wink

In one sentence, clueless and stiffnecked basterds .

Rip what you sow.

Igbo illiterate! See your poor spellings. SMH
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by famology(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
I love this innovation.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by dotedote: 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
At this rate, your BP will make guiness world record

LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Tinubu is mentally deranged for announcing fuel subsidy removal on his first day as presidiot without putting the right thing in place

He thinks this is Lagos politics that he can take decisions even in his sleep and it will be obeyed.

Tinubu must be made to understand that Lagos politics is different from federal politics.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by obaidan: 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Some of these civil servants idle away, I have experience with them. They can complete their weekly tasks in 4 days, this is optimization of resources.
That means their employer is not engaging them enough. I mean we all know and see it, that they idle away most times, but if u employ someone and do not give them something to do, they will idle away. It's up to the employer to give them something to do. Meanwhile 3 work days will not help non government workers, it won't help a lot of people. Transportation is an essential part of the economy, transporters have 2
days less to make money. The solution is for the government to increase pay so the workers can spend it patronizing non workers, that's the way it will go round
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Britishpea: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Nuisance and miscreant. Cry more daily on Nairaland, Obi will be busy doing court cases while Tinubu leads on. Cry on!
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by LagosFirstSon: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
kole22k:

You must mind the way you address our president Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu if you don't want to land yourself in a big trouble, our president is not someone you can abuse and say all nonsense about.. please be warned don't think you can't be traced okay...
You talk like a small boy

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by manikspears: 5:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
inoki247:
Wetin Dem dey go du for office before they're not even adding anything to the economy...

Na the Private Sector dey carry the economy before...

As much as I wish to deny this ,unfortunately it is true. Kwara state government workers are not that busy. I am not saying they are not hardworking.they can still cope with the workload.Fridays in Kwara state in their local government offices are very quiet days already so technically it is one day taken out.but they should find more ways to cushion the effect of the removed subsidy.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Guestlander: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

It was the right decision to make. If Obi did it you will probably be telling us right now that he got the directive straight from God. Bunch of hypocrites. Subsidy is gone, approved by Nigerians by voting Tinubu.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Truvelisback(m): 5:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nice one. The cost of fare to work isn't funny.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Charly68: 5:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good one
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by a4cube: 5:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
inoki247:

What's my own with Tinubu you people av Alot of Problem are Nigeria Civil servant not Lazy give me two things they're adding to Nigeria economy apart from the Private Sector...

No be Govt worker dey work for Nigeria Refinery wey no operate again all the thing run by Govt shey no be Civil servant dey work for dere where people know work dey work no dey salary will enter not like Private Sector...
Since they are not doing anything let sack all of them now. Intact let us not boarder about their strike because it will have no effect since they are all lazy and contribute nothing to the society.

Meeeen to Support Jagaban is tough ooh.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by inoki247: 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
a4cube:
Since they are not doing anything let sack all of them now. Intact let us not boarder about their strike because it will have no effect since they are all lazy and contribute nothing to the society.

Meeeen to Support Jagaban is tough ooh.

You people think is about support people can decide not to go to work at the Federal and state Level and still won't affect anything let any private firm try that rubbish...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by RighChannel: 5:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
I TOLD YOU THAT TINUBU IS BUHARI PRO-MAX, OUR UURCHINMANIALS HAD TO ATTACKED ME
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by intruder15(m): 5:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
Now this is one way to cushion the effects of the fuel subsidy,

The next will ne for the Governor to realise that he must increase the state wage bill because allocation from Federal Government will be more buoyant since the Federal government is not budgeting for fuel subsidy

It's not efficient. Why not explore remote working. The queue in government parastatals are alarming already. Not to talk of now.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by YoungmcCoy56: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by miceroms: 5:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
…the effects of this subsidy removal is still cooking.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by isholex: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
jmoore:
The title should be Kwara declares two days sit at home weekly for civil servants.

There's diff btw humane "sir at home" and inhumane "sit at home"

Humane sir at home : means to honorably relief from adversity or stress, thus u can choose to walk freely without been harass, but with benefits as well.

Inhumane sit home: where some horrible human beings ll mandate through life threatening to impose house arrest on people without any benefits to them. Kwara only relief it worker from stress
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by glolomoh: 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023

LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by LordReed(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
obaidan:

No it doesnt

Totally does.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Kog45(m): 5:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
inoki247:

Lol People wey dey resume by 12pm gossip all day and close by 4pm some always sit under the tree at the ministry to du amebo...

kai u too sabi Ilorin abi Kwara civil servants
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by mayor1814: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
ThatCEO:
Werey

Over a decade ago, i had my secondary school edu in St. Anthony's Ilorin n most of us lived very far from school.

In order to save fuel, Will Mr. GOVERNOR also tell school children to come to school three times per week?

Students will come to school every day but the teachers will do rotation. E.g English and government teacher will come Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, then maths and chemistry teachers will come Wednesday, Thursday and Friday etc
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by nkemjacob2(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
No template been conducted to ease the effect of subsidy before decision is make. It is a clear sign buhari and tinubu gvt have been insensitive.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by nkemjacob2(m): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Don't think about government alone. Government does not have the highest employment of labor. Private firms does and MSMEs wat is tinubu doing in this regards

Make Una no come they tell me palliative make I no use my phone stone person
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by MrAgbako: 6:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Omo Nna jatijati😂 cry blood fuel subsidy is gone
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by LagosFirstSon: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2023
MrAgbako:
Omo Nna jatijati😂 cry blood fuel subsidy is gone
am I complaining ?

No be me and you dey dis country together buying fuel at the same rate ? 😂

Am only speaking for the common man on the street
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by egunna(m): 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
irepnaija4eva:
I'm 100% confident that President Tinubu will deliver...

But one of my concern is, Why on earth did Buhari Borrowed $2billion dollars just to build a railway from Niger to Lagos?

Now the masses r in despair, of what Economic important is that railway to Nigerians currently?

Money he would have used in building atleast 1 modular refinery to support the removal of this subsidy..

He knew he was a failure that's why he did everything possible by creating stubbling blocks for Tinubu. But at the End of the day..

JAGABAN WILL SURLY DELIVER.

na $2b dollars make tinubu commit subsidy before thinking of palliative?guy behave oooo.ppl dey vex
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by MrAgbako: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
am I complaining ?

No be me and you dey dis country together buying fuel at the same rate ? 😂

Am only speaking for the common man on the street
Tinubu removed fuel subsidy for common man and it will benefit everyone in the long run . campaign is over obi can't be Naija president so rest😂
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Patriotsleague: 6:07pm On Jun 05, 2023
obaidan:

That means their employer is not engaging them enough. I mean we all know and see it, that they idle away most times, but if u employ someone and do not give them something to do, they will idle away. It's up to the employer to give them something to do. Meanwhile 3 work days will not help non government workers, it won't help a lot of people. Transportation is an essential part of the economy, transporters have 2
days less to make money. The solution is for the government to increase pay so the workers can spend it patronizing non workers, that's the way it will go round
Governors should engage professionals in mass transit sector, to optimize value in transportation sector, like Lagos state government is trying to do. Transportation is a long term business.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by bigiyaro(m): 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
keep deceiving yourself because you wan support tinubu

Shey the private sector na their teeth dey coordinate their activities or government
civil service in Nigeria is total nonsense, state and local government is even worse, it's even the nonsensical civil service that is 50% of the country's problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Still Has Cheapest Fuel Price In Africa-IPMAN / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) / 29 ESN Members Planning To Enforce IPOB Sit-At-Home Arrested In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.