Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video (1295 Views)

Davido Buys Patek Philippe Diamond Watch Worth 6m For Chioma As Early Val’ Gift / Davido Expecting A Baby Boy With Chioma: My Beautiful Wife Thanks For Little OBO / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video by Mathe231: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2023
Congratulatory messages have started pouring in as Superstar Afrobeats singer Davido is expecting another child with his wife, Chioma Avril Rowland.

In the video making the rounds on TikTok, Chioma is in a skimpy black dress revealing her babybump while with her husband, Davido.

Recall few weeks after he fully return online, Davido confirms that he is now officially married to Chioma as the bride price has been paid in Imo- State.

This comes following the tragic death of Davido and Chioma’s 3-year-old son known as Ifeanyi Adeleke who died on October 31st, 2023 after he drowned at the pool inside his father’s house.

In the video, Davido and Chioma were displaying public affection with the singer telling her to come over to him but she refused.

He said; “Come here, come here, I love you, I love you”

She responded; “Leave me.”

He added; “Wifey, baby, where is your ring.”, then accompanied it with the song on his latest album dubbed “Over Dem.”

The Tiktoker accompanied the video with the caption; “I pray this Chioma pregnancy na twins baby boy type ameen pls.”

Watch the video below;👇👇
https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/davido-expecting-another-child-with.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Expecting Another Child With Chioma As She Flaunts Babybump In New Video by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mathe231:

Congratulatory messages have started pouring in as Superstar Afrobeats singer Davido is expecting another child with his wife, Chioma Avril Rowland.

In the video making the rounds on TikTok, Chioma is in a skimpy black dress revealing her babybump while with her husband, Davido.

Recall few weeks after he fully return online, Davido confirms that he is now officially married to Chioma as the bride price has been paid in Imo- State.

This comes following the tragic death of Davido and Chioma’s 3-year-old son known as Ifeanyi Adeleke who died on October 31st, 2023 after he drowned at the pool inside his father’s house.

In the video, Davido and Chioma were displaying public affection with the singer telling her to come over to him but she refused.

He said; “Come here, come here, I love you, I love you”

She responded; “Leave me.”

He added; “Wifey, baby, where is your ring.”, then accompanied it with the song on his latest album dubbed “Over Dem.”

The Tiktoker accompanied the video with the caption; “I pray this Chioma pregnancy na twins baby boy type ameen pls.”

Watch the video below;👇👇
https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/06/davido-expecting-another-child-with.html

Celebrity no dey learn.
I am happy for her.. atleas not out of wedlock

(1) (Reply)

check out the foolish pip-inside / WHAT IS THIS? / 2face Or Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.