Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents (1948 Views)

The US Court Proceedings On CSU: A National Embarrassment By Osita Chidoka / INEC rejects Okowa’s LG results for Over-Voting / "God Is Not Man" — Doyin Okupe Reacts To Today's Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Newton2024: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
We have document evidences for Kogi, Sokoto, Ebonyi, Delta , Imo , Kaduna, and Ondo State.

Justice Bello: Good afternoon, I hope we will all be in accordance today to ensure the smooth running of the case we have for today.

Call the next petition.

Clerk: Petition number 3 between Mr. Peter Obi, Labour Party vs. INEC, Tinubu, Shettima, and APC

Representation:
Peter Obi - For himself and Labour Party
Saturday Monsiegne - Deputy Director, Legal Services, APC

Labour Party: SAN Patrick Ikwueto

INEC: SAN AB Mahmoud

Tinubu and Shettima: SAN Olanipekun

APC: SAN Fagbemi

LP: Inseek for a validation on the application responses.

Justice Tsammani: Did they file their responses in due time.

LP: Just a few lines

Justice Tsammani: It doesn’t matter. They filed in time.

APC: As it is fast becoming the norm for the petitioners and regrettable, this is another instance of disregard to the trial as to what is to be done on schedule of trial. This is not the first, second, or third time that we would come to court, and we would be served the schedule of the petitioners' cover page late.
Your lordship, no explanation has been offered, and it’s time to apply due measure.

SAN Ikwueto: My lord, I apologise to our colleagues.

Justice Tsammani: You’re not taking their complaints seriously, and that’s not a good thing.

SAN Ikwueto: I am, I have apologized. It won’t happen again.

Justice Tsammani: That’s okay.

INEC: It’s okay

SAN Kalu: My lord, can we continue to the tendering of the evidence?

Justice Tsammani: How many schedules are there

SAN Kalu: This is our 3rd schedule

Justice Bello: No, this is your 4th schedule.

SAN Kalu: As the court pleases. It’s our 4th schedule. We will reflect that.

SAN Kalu: I am presenting the documents for Ebonyi, my Lord, with 13 LGA.

SAN Kalu is now calling out the LGA documents presented.

Abakaliki
Izzi
Ezza North
Afikpo South
Ohaukwu
Ebonyi
Oniocha
Ishielu
Ezza South
Ikwo
Afikpo North
Ohaozara
Ivo

INEC: We object to the tendering of these documents and would state reasons at the final stage.

Tinubu and Shettima: With utmost respect my lord, on behalf of the 2nd and 3rd respondents, we are opposing the documents being served by the petitioners to be admitted and we would give our evidence when due, much obliged Sir.

APC: My lord, the 4th respondent object to these documents and tenders and fuller reasons would be given in our final address.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by FeelGoodAlways(m): 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lengthy
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by AntiTerrorist: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Why does it seems INEC chairman, Mahmud Yakubu is having personal feud with Peter Obi?

==> Mahmud Yakubu's children vowed never to come back to Nigeria if Obi wins 2023 presidential election. What concerns jobless Yakubu's children who are living like kings in US with Obi's presidency?

==> INEC twitter handler liked a post where Seun Kuti insulted Peter Obi by calling him an opportunist. NNPC and Lagos police social media handlers also did the same thing.

==> Obi's votes in the South were surpressed but Tinubu's votes were inflated beyond reason. How can Tinubu who lost Lagos and Osun conviniently wins Rivers?

==> Obi's votes in the north were surpressed while Atiku's votes were inflated. How can Atiku wins any state in the south-south?

==> INEC instead of staying neutral is using task payers money to frustrate Obi's case at the tribunal. What concerned defending election results with electronic transmission of tribunal proceedings?

==> Mahmood Yakubu through INEC is more desperate than Tinubu at the tribunal. INEC is now denying that certified documents they issued to Labour Party.

Is Mahmud Yakubu doing these for ethnic, religious or financial reason? I don't understand.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by DSC7: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
What a show of shame....

No wonder they ruled against live broadcast...

Na thunder go fire Madmood, BAT, RAT and their daughter that dresses like CAT

19 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by AntiTerrorist: 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
FeelGoodAlways:
Lengthy
The summary is that INEC continue to object documents they issued to PDP and LP.

We object to the tendering of these documents and would state reasons at the final stage.

3 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Okwyjesus(m): 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
Why?
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Parachoko: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Only an ignorant h person will believe this news

Nah LP and Obi fit explain where they got their own Documents from

They can't force INEC to accept documents they know nothing about

Newton2024:
APC: As it is fast becoming the norm for the petitioners and regrettable, this is another instance of disregard to the trial as to what is to be done on schedule of trial. This is not the first, second, or third time that we would come to court, and we would be served the schedule of the petitioners' cover page late.
Your lordship, no explanation has been offered, and it’s time to apply due measure.

SAN Ikwueto: My lord, I apologise to our colleagues.

Justice Tsammani: You’re not taking their complaints seriously, and that’s not a good thing.

SAN Ikwueto: I am, I have apologized. It won’t happen again.

Justice Tsammani: That’s okay.

INEC: It’s okay

Just Imagine say nah APC lawyers dey do what LP lawyers dey do

Pandora Orchins for no let us rest

3 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by seanfer(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nobody is talking about the uncoordinated attitude of the petitioners counsels.
The judges keep correcting them at every sittings.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Parachoko: 4:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Why does it seems INEC chairman, Mahmud Yakubu is having personal feud with Peter Obi?

But you didn't ask if INEC is having a personal feud with Oyetola when INEC was standing behind Adeleke at the Tribunal.

1 Like

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Jennie002: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
You guys are missing something
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Jostoman: 4:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
INEC INEC INEC

1 Like

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by sreamsense: 4:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

==> Mahmud Yakubu's children vowed never to come back to Nigeria if Obi wins 2023 presidential election. What concerns jobless Yakubu's children who are living like kings in US with Obi's presidency?

==> INEC twitter handler liked a post where Seun Kuti insulted Peter Obi by calling him an opportunist. NNPC and Lagos police social media handlers also did the same thing.

==> Obi's votes in the South were surpressed but Tinubu's votes were inflated beyond reason. How can Tinubu who lost Lagos and Osun conviniently wins Rivers?

==> Obi's votes in the north were surpressed while Atiku's votes were inflated. How can Atiku wins any state in the south-south?

==> INEC instead of staying neutral is using task payers money to frustrate Obi's case at the tribunal. What concerned defending election results with electronic transmission of tribunal proceedings?

==> Mahmood Yakubu through INEC is more desperate than Tinubu at the tribunal. INEC is now denying that certified documents they issued to Labour Party.

Is Mahmud Yakubu doing these for ethnic, religious or financial reason? I don't understand.
Stop mixing your emotion with court cases on ground. How should Mohmud Yakubu agreed to irrelevant evidences Obi is presenting at court when he already said he had a reason and will give reason on due time as court permits. Wait for him to present his reasons first before you interfere . You could have been asking question on how will obi win Lagos and loose other south west heavily if not because he moved his people from south east to Lagos with intention to engage in voting malpractice? I am sure evidences against his malpractice will also be presented to counter him. All those you refered to as evidences will be rubbished later with genuine court admissable reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Newton2024: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Parachoko:

"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, political killings, ethnoreligious bigotry, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
In summary, Tinubu is a criminal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Rexymania(m): 5:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
😆😆

Obi really striked a blow and he's dealing with these people 🔥🌶️

6 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by GeneralPula: 5:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Misleading headline..

SAN Kalu: My lord, can we continue to the tendering of the evidence?

Justice Tsammani: How many schedules are there

SAN Kalu: This is our 3rd schedule

Justice Bello: No, this is your 4th schedule.

SAN Kalu: As the court pleases. It’s our 4th schedule. We will reflect that.

These judge don correct taya..
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by IgOga(m): 5:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Inec rejected their own ctc report in Osun too....nor their first time.
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by Lovelive: 5:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
Great job here Newton2024

Bravo !
[quote author=Newton2024 post=123592125][/quote]
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by oloriooko(m): 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I doubt this post is true?
but if its true, Nigeria being ruled by clowns of highest incompetence
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
By the time Tinubu is done spending all his ill gotten wealth he would be booted out of office by some higher spiritual forces 😉

3 Likes

Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by sirchim(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
You mean EYENECK?
Re: Today's Court Proceedings, INEC Rejects Their Own Certified Documents by aswani(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
Peter Obi's legal team are tardy to the extreme. How can you not know what schedule you are on and repeatedly be serving papers to your opposing legal team late?

Are they deliberately doing this so their petition can be thrown out and then they can claim "if it had been heard they would have won"? I wouldn't put it past them

(1) (Reply)

. / Niger Coup: Abdulsalam Abubabar, Sultan Of Sokoto Now In Niger For Negotiation / Lawless Herders Turn Ekiti Multi-million Naira Farms To Grazing Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.