Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election (19379 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by BusinessPlan22: 7:42am On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Make Edo give this position to esan man abeg

I be Bini

But esan man need to still rule...
One thing about me is the fact that am a real niggar

Esan need to rule...

Oten, Esanigbedo😁😁😁😁😁
I get the point sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by nymphomaniac(m): 7:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Caseless:
and you people have the guts to say "Edo is not lagos". Oshiomhole outperformed the airhead called Obaseki, but you people punished him because Tinubu advised you guys to trust his candidate.
who is you people?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by NOwazobia: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2023
Op they hustle him pocket, say Edo dey rally round one person.

Nonsense asslicker
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Briteiyobo1(m): 8:39am On Jun 06, 2023
This clown dey deceive himself. Some who couldn't not sponsor or support a bill for good four years as HOA member. Oga, just dey play
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by persius555(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

How is it their turn?

Because they have contributed their quota to the overall development of the state, politically and economically. I'm positive an esan man will do far better than all we've witnessed in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by AutomaticMotors: 10:16am On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I be Bini

Esan need to rule...

There is nothing like "Bini" You are Edo!!
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Kendricklamar(m): 10:39am On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

A few years ago, there was a thread on how this man's daughter was working in a federal establishment with fake degress obviously facilitated by her father. Today, you are singing his praises. You see how corrupt you are?

https://www.nairaland.com/5117512/deborah-ighiwiyisi-agbonayinma-worked-pencom

The Oikirodah guy is a sponsored oshiomole and paid APC houseboy grin turned blogger, and i wonder why they like moving the guys post to front page. Who knows the said politician in Edo state. what are his past achievement??
Besides every other senatioral zone has ruled, and it is the time for Esan to rule for fairness, equity and justice smiley
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by bjdon: 10:40am On Jun 06, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

I be Bini

Esan need to rule...
I disagree. We need to move away from all this 'turn by turn' approach and instead focus on electing the best person for the job. I don't care if the person is from Edo south, central or North, we need the best.
Our Sister state has Delta, has been doing turn by turn, what have got for it? Delta state is a mess, the major cities (Warry, Assaba..) are slums. We need to move forward in our thinking, for goodness sake its 2023. Let's put merit before tribe.
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Did I hear you say Tinubu? Do you have respect at all?

When next you call that name always remember to put President. He's HE President Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCFR. Please show some respect so that you can be respected too when God picked your call.

Even the President of the US is sometimes called Biden. Even Buhari and Jonathan, when they were presidents, they were occasionally called just their names.

You can cry all you want. Tinubu shouldn't interfere in the politics of Edo state. Period!
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
True, but no one is in competition Sha

Just know that permutation of Justice and godfatherism favoured obaseki not really because of tribe completing turn

If obaseki have messed up first term, ize iyamu would have been pitied because he don too suffer contesting

Which godfatherism favoured Obaseki?
The Edo people were solidly behind Obaseki in the second term election.

Most Edo people voted Obaseki because they didn't like the over bearing influence Oshiomole wanted to start having in the state; wanting to make himself a king maker. Tinubu coming out to support Ize-Iyamu was the straw that broke the carmel's back.

But I can tell you for free that in addition to the above reasons, Esan people voted massively for Obaseki because they rightly calculated that if Ize-Iyamu had won, he would have done 8 years (after Obaseki has done 4 years). So, it was better for them to support a benin man to do another 4 years to complete his tenure so the governorship can go to esan land than to vote another Benin man to come do 8 years again.
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2023
persius555:

Because they have contributed their quota to the overall development of the state, politically and economically. I'm positive an esan man will do far better than all we've witnessed in the past.

So no other tribe has contributed their quota to the overall development of the state, politically and economically?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Amayabor1:

Because Edo south (Benin people) have ruled Edo for 16 years (Lucky Igbinedion did 8 years, Godwin Obaseki will do 8 years).

Edo North has done 8 years (Oshiomole did 8 years).

Edo Central (Esan) only produced governor for 18 months I think (Osariemen Osunbor) before he was removed by the court and Oshiomole made governor.

So, it is only fair that Edo central produce the next governor of Edo state.

How is the above now a basis for Esan to produce the next governor?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 11:50am On Jun 06, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
since 1999 Edo south has done 16years, Edo north 8years, it's only Edo Central that haven't done just one term

Same edos that voted Igbo for equity in the president election are taking route

And so? How is that a basis for an Esan person to be governor?

How did you come to the conclusion that Edos voted for an Igbo man because of equity?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 12:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

How is the above now a basis for Esan to produce the next governor?

You have the right to own and propagate your opinion.

For me, an Esan person should be the next governor of Edo state. If you think otherwise, your cup of tea.

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by SamOchuko: 12:39pm On Jun 06, 2023
oikirodah:
Edo 2024: Loud Calls For E J Agbonayinma's Candidature Shake Up Edo State Politics

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/edo-2024-loud-calls-for-e-j-agbonayinmas-candidature-shake-up-edo-state-politics/

Source iReporteronline.

I’m sorry o but na which of the residents? I’m in Benin city but I don’t know this guy
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by cedricksly: 12:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
oikirodah:
Edo 2024: Loud Calls For E J Agbonayinma's Candidature Shake Up Edo State Politics

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/edo-2024-loud-calls-for-e-j-agbonayinmas-candidature-shake-up-edo-state-politics/

Source iReporteronline.
lol they want to eat his money, they know he will not win even primaries, I can bet my left balls
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 12:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
Amayabor1:

You have the right to own and propagate your opinion.

For me, an Esan person should be the next governor of Edo state. If you think otherwise, your cup of tea.

On what legal and constitutional basis should an Esan person automatically be the next governor of Edo state?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

On what legal and constitutional basis should an Esan person automatically be the next governor of Edo state?

And who said there is a legal and constitutional basis for an Esan man to be the next governor of Edo state?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Amayabor1:

And who said there is a legal and constitutional basis for an Esan man to be the next governor of Edo state?

If there are no legal and constitutional basis that supports your position that an Esan man should be the next governor of Edo state, on what basis are you now making your claims?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

If there are no legal and constitutional basis that supports your position that an Esan man should be the next governor of Edo state, on what basis are you now making your claims?

You should learn to read, understand and then reply from an informed standpoint.

I said considering that Edo south and Edo north has produced governors, it is only fair that Esan central should produce the next governor. And there is no problem if someone from Edo south or Edo north are on the ballot in the next governorship election. The Edo electorate will decide!

1 Like

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by VIKTO83(m): 3:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
This guy is not ugly enough to govern Edo state.
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Amayabor1:

You should learn to read, understand and then reply from an informed standpoint.

I said considering that Edo south and Edo north has produced governors, it is only fair that Esan central should produce the next governor. And there is no problem if someone from Edo south or Edo north are on the ballot in the next governorship election. The Edo electorate will decide!

Has there been any time that an Esan man was prevented from being on the ballot?

In the constitution, is fairness the criteria for producing a governor in Nigeria?

But since you can read, read, understand and then reply from an informed standpoint, how come you categorically said that
Amayabor1:

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Okobaba1(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

We don't rotate here who wins wins

Well your moniker already gives you away.
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 8:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
lexy2014:

Has there been any time that an Esan man was prevented from being on the ballot?

In the constitution, is fairness the criteria for producing a governor in Nigeria?

But since you can read, read, understand and then reply from an informed standpoint, how come you categorically said that

In 2024, no one has the right to stop any one from Edo South or Edo north to be on the ballot for the governorship election in Edo state. No one! However, for fairness, it is only right that the majority of Edo people vote for a governor of Esan extraction.

While I am hampering on fairness, you are hampering on legality and Constitution. And I have repeatedly told you that everyone can LEGALLY vie for office of the governor of Edo state, without any tribal restrictions. So, why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Infeno(m): 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2023
It's the turn of esan man to rule, you guys are right
Am proud esan guy from ekpoma

2 Likes

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Osariemen12: 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
We all in Bini believe it is Esan turn after Obaseki.

Good or bad, Esan man has to be a governor in our dear state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Jony1037(m): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2023
There are some things I would like to say regarding this issue of which zone is to produce the next governor of Edo State.

First of all, no one said it isn't the turn of the Esan people to rule Edo state. Certainly, they would be top contenders for most parties at the gubernatorial election.

Secondly, my Esan people are overworking themselves up on this. Since Nov. 2020 after the re-election of Obaseki, it's all chants of 'Esan Agenda'. I didn't see any Bini or Etsako Man saying "E no go reach Esan people".

Thirdly, we Edo people should not forget that we are one and the same.

Abeg, which day will the ethnic minorities in those pocket of communities produce a governor for the state?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 1:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Amayabor1:

In 2024, no one has the right to stop any one from Edo South or Edo north to be on the ballot for the governorship election in Edo state. No one! However, for fairness, it is only right that the majority of Edo people vote for a governor of Esan extraction.

While I am hampering on fairness, you are hampering on legality and Constitution. And I have repeatedly told you that everyone can LEGALLY vie for office of the governor of Edo state, without any tribal restrictions. So, why are you crying more than the bereaved?

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Offpoint. That's not what I asked you

Ode! I have answered your questions repeatedly.
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 9:47am On Jun 07, 2023
Amayabor1:

Ode! I have answered your questions repeatedly.

It's good to see that u already getting emotional but being emotional wouldn't answer the questions.

1. Has there been any time that an Esan man was prevented from being on the ballot? Simple yes or no

2. In the constitution, is fairness the criteria for producing a governor in Nigeria? Simple yes or no
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2023
Infeno:
It's the turn of esan man to rule, you guys are right
Am proud esan guy from ekpoma

How is it the turn of Esan to rule?
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 11:01am On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:

It's good to see that u already getting emotional but being emotional wouldn't answer the questions.

1. Has there been any time that an Esan man was prevented from being on the ballot? Simple yes or no

2. In the constitution, is fairness the criteria for producing a governor in Nigeria? Simple yes or no

That is why you are actually an ode sha, no insult intended, because only an Ode ask a question that has already been answered!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Founding Fathers Watching From The Opposition, Sidelined In Ruling Party (pi / Anambra PDP Primaries: We Were Threatened - Umahi / Guber Primaries: Tough Battles In Oyo, Sokoto, Rivers’ APC As Delegates Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.