Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting (511 Views)

FG Prohibits Exclusivity Rights In Sports Broadcasting / What If I Told You That Zero Loss Bets Were Possible In Sports Betting! / 2018: The Biggest Earner, Sport Teams And Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting by DataCrab: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Mine was 400k at in less than 1Hr grin But the money wey I don gain from sports betting is almost 50X that amount, Na him dey responsible for the soft life wey I dey live now.
Re: What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting by UcLloyd: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lmao. I once lost 90k in less than 1hr too. It was like a dream. Avoid Ekiti Pikin and co on Twitter. Those one nearly ruined my life. If you must bet, do your forecast yourself, bet only on weekends, one weekend, u will be in luck and win

7 Likes

Re: What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting by isan(m): 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2023
Also bet money you can afford to lose , i only bet only Saturday and my maximum is 1k
UcLloyd:
Lmao. I once lost 90k in less than 1hr too. It was like a dream. Avoid Ekiti Pikin and co on Twitter. Those one nearly ruined my life. If you must bet, do your forecast yourself, bet only on weekends, one weekend, u will be in luck and win

4 Likes

Re: What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting by isan(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Weyrey grin no be you dey cry yesterday saying sporty has ruined your life .... 50X kill you there
DataCrab:
Mine was 400k at in less than 1Hr grin But the money wey I don gain from sports betting is almost 50X that amount, Na him dey responsible for the soft life wey I dey live now.

1 Like

Re: What is the biggest you've lost in Sports betting by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:48am On Jun 07, 2023
Don't gamble but trade sport. Benefit of having SBS spread sheet are:
* SBS software with right to use and share to whomever you so wish.(This alone worth more than #50k)
*The one on one or online training which is as easy as ABC.
*Training video from the inventor of the software.
* using SBS spread sheet to trade anything, either sport, crypto, stock etc
If interested, check my signature. I can train you for only 20% of my training cost.

(1) (Reply)

New CCTV Leaked Video Of Neymar's Rape Case / Importance Of Setting Limits To Sport Betting / Man United Vs Aston Villa 3-2 Highlights (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.