Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Please I Need Help To Rectify This - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Please I Need Help To Rectify This (357 Views)

Help Me Rectify An Issue With Opay Platform / Rectify Your Mindset Regarding The Most Growing Market Nowadays? / Help To Create Earn.com Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help To Rectify This by Evestar200(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
Webmoney is Declining my payments, have used it to receive money once but ever since then, all incoming transactions have been declined or rejected.

Have uploaded my passport and even did a Video passport verification today.

Even chatted with their customer service but they are giving any solution, they keep sending links of information that I can't click.

Please, I need help to rectify the issue.

Re: Please I Need Help To Rectify This by imagrg(m): 9:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
They thought you use it for Yahoo cash out.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help To Rectify This by wittywriter: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Evestar200:
Webmoney is Declining my payments, have used it to receive money once but ever since then, all incoming transactions have been declined or rejected.

Have uploaded my passport and even did a Video passport verification today.

Even chatted with their customer service but they are giving any solution, they keep sending links of information that I can't click.

Please, I need help to rectify the issue.

Fellow NLer hope you've solved this.?

Wittyness
Re: Please I Need Help To Rectify This by Evestar200(f): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2023
wittywriter:

Fellow NLer hope you've solved this.?

Wittyness
Yes, I was the one that mistakenly did it in my settings.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 3/01/2024 / Free Forex Signals For 1week Follow Us / Man Allegedly Beats Wife To Coma For Investing Children's Fees In MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.