Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? (885 Views)

Americandad: A Peep Into The Past / Increasing Food Prices Might Erase Chances Of CBN Cutting Interest Rate / Erase Poverty With Omega Pro, Work With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by oldienavie: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Today, I realised that the Moniker AmericanDada aka Obinna has had his entire account wiped off with his history deleted.

This is a man who was known to have duped many people with his shaddy Triple C investment company.

Please google the name "Triple C and Keystone bank" .

I am very worried if he deleted his history with the connivance of the Admins cos that will mean they are being used to hide his identity, despite his questionable past.

It is instructive to know that the monicker had 2 of his topics grace the front page in the last 5 days (Proposal and introduction), evidently he is in contact with the admins.

Also, I had tried to draw attention to a phone seller on the Technology market who people had complained about ( psalm with a z ) surprisingly I got banned severally.

Seun, please investigate this and let us know if your admins are conniving and colluding with scammers.

7 Likes

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by immortalcrown(m): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is very worrisome. I expect Nairaland admins to defend themselves here.

1 Like

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by FreeStuffsNG: 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Not really and his moniker appeared among those reading this page just few minutes ago.
So he is still on nairaland and his footprints not erased. I think this is one https://www.nairaland.com/6133239/

1 Like

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Zaheertyler(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
American dad ??
Haaaa
Evidence or it’s a lie
Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by oldienavie: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Not really and his moniker appeared among those reading this page just few minutes ago.
So he is still on nairaland and his footprints not erased. I think this is one https://www.nairaland.com/6133239/
Thats the more reason to ask this question. All his topics and messages deleted. I don't think a regular user can delete their own topic without the support of the admin.
If you post a topic, you cannot erase other peoples comment on the topic, you can only delete your own comment.

How was AmericanDad able to have all the comments on his thread removed ?
How did that happen ?

Seun, what is going on here ?

6 Likes

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by FreeStuffsNG: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
oldienavie:

Thats the more reason to ask this question. All his topics and messages deleted. I don't think a regular user can delete their own topic without the support of the admin.
If you post a topic, you cannot erase other peoples comment on the topic, you can only delete your own comment.

How was AmericanDad able to have all the comments on his thread removed ?
How did that happen ?

Seun, what is going on here ?
Oh! Now I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
This is very worrisome. I expect Nairaland admins to defend themselves here.

You go wait tire

No be today dem start am m

Btw, some of us have screenshot saved and video recording

Also, evidence from media is also available so even if nairaland hide his ass, we still have evidence saved somewhere else

Its an open secret that some fraudster ls are having free day here

Erasing his fraudulent activities from Nairaland is just a joke because it's somewhere else

If not that his wife to be is very old and pregnant already, I would have informed the girl to know the kind of person she's getting married to

Someone like him can kill his wife if he suspect the poor gal has some money he will have access to

The guy obinna is a dubious and callous lousy small boy

His cup will soon be full

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by obiekunie01: 10:01am On Mar 01, 2022
this is so indicting on Nairaland.

I hope the owner of this portal is aware that he has been on DSS, Interpol and FBI watch list since 2018.
i don't know why he is on the watch list but he should be very careful.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by OreoPaschal(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2022
oldienavie:
Today, I realised that the Moniker AmericanDada aka Obinna has had his entire account wiped off with his history deleted.

This is a man who was known to have duped many people with his shaddy Triple C investment company.

I am very worried if he deleted his history with the connivance of the Admins cos that will mean they are being used to hide his identity, despite his questionable past.

It is instructive to know that the monicker had 2 of his topics grace the front page in the last 5 days (Proposal and introduction), evidently he is in contact with the admins.

Also, I had tried to draw attention to a phone seller on the Technology market who people had complained about ( psalm with a z ) surprisingly I got banned severally.

Seun, please investigate this and let us know if your admins are conniving and colluding with scammers.

I really hope they do! The change we glamour for in Nigeria, should begin from here. smiley
Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Arysexy(m): 11:09am On Mar 02, 2022
So Americandad has been a fraudster, how did all his thread and comments get deleted?

Is any NL mods shielding him?

3 Likes

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Treadway: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2022
Arysexy:
So Americandad has been a fraudster, how did all his thread and comments get deleted?

Is any NL mods shielding him?
yeah, and many others like him. Same happened on the thread where Solidgains aka muyibinary aka muyinet scammed Vineyardfarms of 50K. Whole thing wiped out, but what they don't know is screenshots dey wella.

I knew that vapid, boring, attention seeker was gonna have his arse open soon enough. Someone that should have been on low-key trying so desperately to do 'pepper dem'. And most on here were tapping his blessing, as usual. You dont make legit money and behave like a povernaire the way that guy does. Plus his secret has been long busted on nairaland here, people no just bother search ni. I have that same screenshot and more on standby, the day the mofo ever decided to cross my path in autos section. You would know most people of questionable character here if you just did a lil research on them.

3 Likes

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Arysexy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Americandad I see you peeping into the thread. Come out and clear your name now.

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by OreoPaschal(m): 8:47pm On Mar 02, 2022
Arysexy:
Americandad I see you peeping into the thread. Come out and clear your name now.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He won't comment. He will rather create another account. He probably isn't smart enough. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by tarantino1: 4:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
oldienavie:

I noticed it today. A topic of his has been open on my chrome tab for some days now. I decided to access it today, only for me to get a 404 error. I also discovered that all his past topics and posts are completely gone.

Nairaland, Seun, and maybe the other mods have successfully helped the guy erase his post history here.

I had no idea that this was possible until today. They'll probably close this thread as well.

5 Likes

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Kingdemu: 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Things are happening

2 Likes

Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Cokahot: 8:38pm On Mar 04, 2022
He must be killed
Re: Did The Admins Help To Erase Americandad Nairaland Digital Footprint ? by Obierika(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

I just saw you post today and I need to react to your comment.

I am not AmericanDad and I am not related to the crook AmericanDad in anyway

(1) (Reply)

This Method Will Help You Start Earning Today / Tested Method To Earn Online Today / CRASHED! CRASHED! CRAHSED! CRASHED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.