Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

How To Get Esim With App - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Get Esim With App (258 Views)

What Information Is Important On An Esim Card? / See How To Activate Esim On All Network | Airtel, Jio, MTN & Vi / MTN Launches eSIM - How To Activate, Eligible Devices And All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Esim With App by Savechild23: 7:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
Previously, I used to use textplus app to get a virtual (eSIM) without fuss but it’s no longer working.

I want to know if there’s any app I can use or purchase in order to get a virtual number such as USA line or Canada.
Re: How To Get Esim With App by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
textme
Savechild23:
Previously, I used to use textplus app to get a virtual (eSIM) without fuss but it’s no longer working.

I want to know if there’s any app I can use or purchase in order to get a virtual number such as USA line or Canada.
Re: How To Get Esim With App by Savechild23: 7:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Godisablealltim:
textme

Thanks

What about numero, is it reliable?

(1) (Reply)

AI Glasses Will Give Humans Powers To Tell If People Are Lying Or Attracted To U / Antares Autotune Pro Crack v10.3.3 + Serial Key Download [2024] / Wireless Migration- Yeson Wireless Super Charger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.