Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Dangote Refinery = Fuel Subsidy Removal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery = Fuel Subsidy Removal (232 Views)

Government Approval Delays Dangote Refinery Fuel / Government Approval Delays Dangote Refinery Fuel / FG To Pay Nigerians Transport Allowance After Fuel Subsidy Removal- Zainab Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Refinery = Fuel Subsidy Removal by Ofodirinwa: 7:19pm On Jun 05, 2023
Make no mistake, all of this removal talk is sponsored by Dangote. W/ Subsidy his refinery won't be able to compete in Nigeria.

That being said I support the removal, I'm only posting this to say that it's no coincidence
Re: Dangote Refinery = Fuel Subsidy Removal by Foreverme5221: 7:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
The man is just milking Nigeria
Re: Dangote Refinery = Fuel Subsidy Removal by NaMe4: 7:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
I was actually thinking about this some moments ago before seeing this thread.

The subsidy removal would have been effected in phases after the Dangote refinery had began operations. For the benefit of Nigerians, the indigenously produced products would have to be more affordable than the non-subsidized imported products.
At least, if not in the spirit of patriotism (and common sense of course).

Why the haste in removing it just to allow 'one person' have total monopoly?

Hopefully, the administration of PBAT would resolve this.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Ex Militant Leaders In The Niger Delta Urges Tinubu To......... / Hon. Prince Samuel Egunjobi Celebrates Sack Of CBN Governor By President Tinubu / DSS Detains Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.