Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit (33919 Views)

Tinubu & CSU: We Don’t Have Time For Frivolous Issues – Yusuf Tuggar / Keyamo to Momodu: You’re A Hopeless Clown, Your Attempt To Save PDP Is Poor / Dino Melaye Asks Festus Keyamo To Recite Second Stanza Of The National Anthem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by FireUpNow(m): 5:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Ofunaofu:
When will this errand political SAN boy make history by winning his first court case after practicing the law profession for over 30 years
Very sad! He only loves making noise. This is not how a SAN should be. He has lost his conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Ofunaofu: 6:09am On Jun 06, 2023
simpleseyi:

Definitely, there nobody who can read nor write in your household. If not, then you would have read about the requirements for being conferred with SAN

Kindly list out the so called requirements
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by StartUpDude: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2023
For where the werey keep 10mili grin na jail him suppose go sef

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Kaiser20: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2023
bennybuhari:
Is it true the judge said Keyamo a whole SAN is doing errand boy for Tinubu
Keyamo naa confirmed errand boy and busybody naa, and he knows
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by LagosFirstSon: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2023
bennybuhari:
Is it true the judge said Keyamo a whole SAN is doing errand boy for Tinubu
Yes

Thats the big disgrace Keyamo has brought upon himself and career
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by nick50(m): 6:50am On Jun 06, 2023
Festus kenyamumu we warned u to desist from propaganda based politics but u refused now that the court has slammed u 10m fine ur body Don come down now u think u are dealing with obedients whose principal has no time to reply errand boys like u..if u no take time by d time d case go reach supreme Court na 30 billion fine u go pay..mad man!

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by gimakon2(m): 7:03am On Jun 06, 2023
marlow1962:
Unrecognized san grin
at least him na charge and bail san, some Egyptians miscreants no even get work talk more of JOB

Oya , let both of them meet in court and see who wins a case. Even without experience, they will win this idiot Landslide.
This one buy Lawyer certificate na.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lobotomy02: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Keyamo is a monumental failure.

Has that brainless twerp ever won any court battle?

How did he get a SAN?

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Pacesetter123(m): 7:08am On Jun 06, 2023
Dialpad:
Pay what ?
His errand boy fine nah.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by goodness4ever(m): 7:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Keyamo was the one mocking someone for making a frivolous case. Now, the court has accused him of doing the same thing.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by HussenAdul: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Kyamo is on his own. Oga should carry his cross.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by softsoul22(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Na padi padi government we dey oh epari pa oh, arrangi government we dey oh egba mi oh !...
Kindly check my signature for export clearing agent and solid minerals e.g. manganese, iron ore, steam coal, quartz, bitumen etc.
Hardwood charcoal available for sale in commercial quantities. We do the export document and clearing. For more information, kindly check my signature.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by ablejesus26(m): 7:40am On Jun 06, 2023
chrisifeanyi:
Lol... Festus Keyamo a.k.a SANdalili must be the holder of the record of the most defeated SAN in our courts. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What is this one again? πŸ˜‚

They even had to issue a N10m fine against him for bringing a stupΒ‘d case before the court. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In the run up to the 2023 elections - Festus Keyamo was worse than an Errand BoyπŸ‘¦ πŸ˜‚

He displayed extremely high moronic tendencies and intellectual debility 🀑

Thank God the judges confirmed it today.

That guy no sabi anything fa grin

He must had sort His way through school.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Badgers14: 7:48am On Jun 06, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Keyamo should be fined another N10m if he appeals

Yeye charge and bail SAN πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

grin
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by MrUchenna1(m): 7:49am On Jun 06, 2023
Obey before complain.... Festus be law abiding... grin
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by 2tpick: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2023
These guys are just creating a smokescreen just like they did with the naira redesign policy
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by gimakon2(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Dialpad:
Pay what ?

E don concern APC , you day say pay what?
English No hard. mxm
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 8:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
wonder why mrbanner and his alternative profile RingRoadMafia, trackstars don't report this faith shiando begging post below and that of angel Ubi own criminals in disguise you will meet your Waterloo one-day keep scamming people jobless fool

May the devil punish you the more for mentioning me. I woke up this morning to see mentions thinking it was living beings that mentioned me not knowing its one bottom feeder from a remote village. No let me swear for you o.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

May the devil punish you the more for mentioning me. I woke up this morning to see mentions thinking it was living beings that mentioned me not knowing its one bottom feeder from a remote village. No let me swear for you o.
you are a criminal simple
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 8:30am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

you have already done that countless time
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
you are a criminal simple

We will know who the real criminal is very soon no worry. You think I'm Banner that let's you get away with insults, or you think crawling will save you? Half human beings like you full for prison, go and ask.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by bigcasava1(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2023

1 Like

Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

We will know who the real criminal is very soon no worry. You think I'm Banner that let's you get away with insults, or you think crawling will save you? Half human beings like you full for prison, go and ask.
you're threatening didn't start today mrbanner you once say that you work in a financial institution that you will frozen bank my account
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 8:45am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
you're threatening didn't start today mrbanner you once say that you work in a financial institution that you will frozen bank my account

No problem, bro. Carry on.
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 8:49am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

No problem, bro. Carry on.
why calling me bro since I am half human being.your are happy with my predicament and ripping me off
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 8:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
why calling me bro since I am half human being.your are happy with my predicament and ripping me off

How exactly am I ripping you off?
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 9:05am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

How exactly am I ripping you off?
you know the answer I am not a new person to you
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by RingRoadMafia: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Lii40:
you know the answer I am not a new person to you

If you won't speak freely, die this conversation. Tell me exactly how I'm "ripping you".
Re: Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit by Lii40: 9:22am On Jun 06, 2023
RingRoadMafia:

If you won't speak freely, die this conversation. Tell me exactly how I'm "ripping you".
can you help me with N500 let buy okpa first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore Departs For USA After Five Years / Reno Omokri's TEDx Talk On Restructuring, Everyone Is Talking About / Chris Smith Attacks President Buhari Over Herdsmen Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.