Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,692 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:50 PM

What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike (455 Views)

NLC, TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike As meeting With NASS Ends In Deadlock / Labour Insists On Proceeding With Planned Protest / Minimum Wage: Labour Suspends Planned Strike As Talks Continue Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by KingOfIsoko1: 9:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
I understand that contempt of court is when a person, group of person of body cooperate refuses to comply with an order of court.

So what happens should NLC & TUC disregard the order of the high court and go ahead with the proposed strike action?

Will Joe Ajaero together with all EXCOs of the NLC national be held in contempt or all Nigerian workers?
Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by Cyberterror: 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by kcnwaigbo: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Cyberterror:
Joe Ajaero the dwarf has been cut to size by the Industrial court. He has no option but obey the order because Femi Falana the lawyer that he hired will advise his obtuse Ipob head to behave.
Okay.
Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by richidinho(m): 9:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Even the court will join the NLC strike when the time comes grin
Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by Ebubu2: 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2023
KingOfIsoko1:
I understand that contempt of court is when a person, group of person of body cooperate refuses to comply with an order of court.

So what happens should NLC & TUC disregard the order of the high court and go ahead with the proposed strike action?

Will Joe Ajaero together with all EXCOs of the NLC national be held in contempt or all Nigerian workers?

They should dare DSS and see.
Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by VinnyBaba: 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ebubu2:

Shameless Beings. 😏

Using DSS to threaten Pple as if we are in Sani Abacha era. undecided

1 Like

Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by Ebubu2: 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Shameless Beings. 😏

Using DSS to threaten Pple as if we are in Sani Abacha era. undecided
Dare DSS and see. Nnamdi Kanu is not alive to tell d tales.

1 Like

Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by VinnyBaba: 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ebubu2:
Dare DSS and see. Nnamdi Kanu is not alive to tell d tales.

DSS can NOT do Anything to NLC and TUC Leaders. sad

Tinubu has ILLEGITIMACY issues as President and doing that will Help more Pressure on him.😕

He is not a Fool like you. 😒

1 Like

Re: What will happen if NLC & TUC Go Ahead With Planned Strike by toneroforever(m): 11:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ebubu2:

Even the National Association of Nigerian Security Agency will join the strike & u r here mentioning only DSS

(1) (Reply)

I bribed Judges To Win Cases for My Colleagues.Senator Bulkachuwa / So Much Fuss About Tinubu Early Government / "I Want To Use My Platform As A Musician To Advocate For Social Change - Falz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.