Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia (1073 Views)

Chioma Visits Davido's Sister, Sharon Adeleke To Cook For Her / Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Davido Shares Photo Of Hailey Veronica Adeleke, His Daughter & "Last Born" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia by ShalewaTaiwo: 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Popular singer Davido’s baby mama Sophia Momodu has revealed that she can’t wait to change he daughter’s name from Adeleke to Momodu

Check out full post below

https://www.drillogist.com/i-cant-wait-to-change-my-daughters-last-name-from-adeleke-to-momodu-sophia-momodu-reavels/?gcu=4d54453d

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia by solmusdesigns: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Fish brain

Daughter would marry and get new name from her husband

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia by HacheNoire: 9:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
And what’s our business with that?

That should be a polygamous family issue, and not public discourse.

Davido has a lot of responsibility, you not the only baby mama in his life, you guys are much!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia by PerfectStranger(m): 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stop forcing yourself to be his number one. You're just one of his baby mama.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia by mymadam(m): 10:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
PerfectStranger:
Stop forcing yourself to be his number one. You're just one of his baby mama.

Exactly 💯

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Change My Daughter Last Name From Adeleke To Momodu — Sophia by Coolsat(m): 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
I don't know her but she's been ranting lately ever since David got married. 😂 Women and jealousy 5&6

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Filmmaker Moses Inwang And Wife, Actress Emem Inwang Part Ways After 10 Years / Under The Knife / Which Celebrity Will You Like To Get Married To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.