Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option (302 Views)

How Femi Otedola Avoided Suicide After Losing $480 Million In Diesel Market / Loan Companies In Nigeria & Their Contribution To Suicide In 2022 + Photos / No Country Can Survive With Republic Of Benin As Neighbour – Dangote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2023
I am totally depressed and saddened to the marrow of my bones. Please, I need advice from people whose businesses have failed and we're able to scaled through the situation because I am in a deep mess and as helpless as a small fish in a dangerous ocean.
I am 44 years old married with four great kids. A graduate of chemical engineering, I had schools ( both primary and secondary) till September 2022 which folded up and ever since then, my life has been a miserable one.
I have been trying to secure job with no positive result.
I am beckoning on kind hearted Nigerians to kindly help me with a job so I can provide for my family and reposition my life.
Please pardon me for any grammatical error because I am not in the right frame of mind, my situation is so pathetic and i don't want to bother you with the details. Thank you
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by solmusdesigns: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2023
Struggle continues

Kindly go on Twitter, linkdln beg if you have to

God bless you
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Struggle continues

Kindly go on Twitter, linkdln beg if you have to

God bless you

Thank you for this kind advise. I am on LinkedIn
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by dawnomike(m): 9:26am On Jun 06, 2023
jflower06:
I am totally depressed and saddened to the marrow of my bones. Please, I need advice from people whose businesses have failed and we're able to scaled through the situation because I am in a deep mess and as helpless as a small fish in a dangerous ocean.
I am 44 years old married with four great kids. A graduate of chemical engineering, I had schools ( both primary and secondary) till September 2022 which folded up and ever since then, my life has been a miserable one.
I am beckoning on kind hearted Nigerians to kindly help me with a job so I can provide for my family and reposition my life.
Please pardon me for any grammatical error because I am not in the right frame of mind, my situation is so pathetic and i don't want to bother you with the details. Thank you
At 44, it is pretty hard... But, the first thing to do is to calm down for you to think straight.
Let's start by me asking, what made your school fold up? There is always something else to do.

This is what I can help you with if you have a laptop, I will teach you how to help students sought for schools in Canada and secure the admission... Student will pay you for that

Then, teach you how to as well help them to get student loan... you get paid for that.

Then finally, how to help them apply for their study permit which you also get paid for.

If you can build a biz around this, I believe you should be fine in no time.

I hope you are good at marketing yourself sir. This is the hallmark of any business
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 9:31am On Jun 06, 2023
dawnomike:
At 44, it is pretty hard... But, the first thing to do is to calm down for you to think straight.
Let's start by me asking, what made your school fold up? There is always something else to do.

This is what I can help you with if you have a laptop, I will teach you how to help students sought for schools in Canada and secure the admission... Student will pay you for that

Then, teach you how to as well help them to get student loan... you get paid for that.

Then finally, how to help them apply for their study permit which you also get paid for.

If you can build a biz around this, I believe you should be fine in no time.

I hope you are good at marketing yourself sir. This is the hallmark of any business

I really appreciate your kind gesture.. I had sold my laptop when the going got tougher.
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2023
Mods, please kindly push this to front page and save a soul. I beg of you please
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2023
jflower06:

How long were the schools in operation and what made them fold up?
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 10:12am On Jun 06, 2023
Kobicove:

How long were the schools in operation and what made them fold up?

The school operated for 7 years. The school folded up due to lack of fund because I had to took a loan during the COVID-19 pandemic for the provisions of the materials required by the government for reopening of schools and the payment of rent which later became a financial burden.
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by Kobicove(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2023
jflower06:

The school operated for 7 years. The school folded up due to lack of fund because I had to took a loan during the COVID-19 pandemic for the provisions of the materials required by the government for reopening of schools and the payment of rent which later became a financial burden.

That Covid-19 economy shut down really affected a lot of businesses.

I myself have millions being owed to me by business associates whose businesses failed during that period sad
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2023
Kobicove:

That Covid-19 economy shut down really affected a lot of businesses.

I myself have millions being owed to me by business associates whose businesses failed during that period sad

I just don't know where and how to pick up the shattered pieces of my life.. it's really affecting my family especially the children. I have tried to secure a job but all to no avail.
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by bigcal4rea(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2023
Get up and get a loan today
Re: How Can I Survive When Suicide Is Not An Option by jflower06(m): 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
bigcal4rea:
Get up and get a loan today

How and where can I get a loan? Sir, I don't have a good collateral. But if there is a way to get the loan, I will really appreciate that. How can I contact you privately?

(1) (Reply)

Come Earn 300k Monthly With Newbie Affiliate Marketing Course. / How To Make Money With AI Art / Raw Egg Business Fetches Good Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.